ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Apple Commemorates Mac’s 30th Anniversary With Movie Shot By Iphone
Total Articles: 39
Like no other time before, Apple celebrated its 30th anniversary last Monday by abandoning the traditional practice of running commercials on TV but rather directing a video all by itself with, of course, iPhone and Mac.
To mark the 30th anniversary, Apple sent a team to 10 countries on five continents and made this "1.24.14" movie in which presents a wide range of things people are doing in their life and career with Apple products. From daily routines like browsing news to conducting a concert, the video shows just how it fulfilled its brand message to “put technology in the hands of the people” since Mac was first introduced to the public 30 years ago in 1984.
Instead of paying for airtime, this time Apple chose to put the video on its official website and made use of the traditional media, YouTube to attract the interests and eyeballs of people. The two-minute ad was created by TBWA Worldwide, the same agency that made the 1984 ad. You may not feel familiar with the history of Mac OS, here let’s take a quick look at it.
Mac OS has a long history to go since the day it was born. A simple one would be like this: the first version of Mac OS (simply called System) is easily distinguished between other operating systems from the same period because it was one of the first operating systems to use an entirely graphical user interface or GUI rather than a command line interface. Additional to the system kernel is the Finder, an application used for file management, which also displays the Desktop. The two files were contained in a folder directory labeled System Folder, which contained other resource files, like a printer driver, needed to interact with the System. Up to today, Mac OS has developed more than nine systems and still keeps developing.
Mac’s been advancing with the time and so did the movie tool that goes with it. Macgo International Limited has developed many DVD Blu-ray video tools with advanced technology since its founding in 2008, among which is Macgo Mac Blu-ray Player, the top Blu-ray player for Mac Blu-ray fans. While Mac’s bringing more convenience to people’s life, Macgo also offers a more compatible and easy way for you to enjoy a happy Blu-ray time. Now, Macgo’s offering a 33% off big discount on Macgo Mac Blu-ray Player for all of its friends, so if you are a loyal Mac fan, then come and get it before the deal’s off!
Computers Articles1. Security Risks Of Using Smart Devices At Home
Author: Jamie R Clarke
2. Laptop Repair Centre Sheffield | Laptop Repairer
Author: Laptop Repairs
3. The Benefits Of Using Tinycc Branded Url Shortener
Author: Tim Boid
4. Iphone 7 Plus Repair Liverpool | Phone Repairer
Author: Iphone Repair Centre
5. How To Handle Cctv Installation Challenge With Ease
Author: Tyler Bond
6. Hosting Your Erp In The Cloud
Author: Daniel Gachara
7. How Do I Troubleshoot Bsod Error In My Dell Alienware?
Author: Maria Silvia
8. 3d Printing The Most Powerful Technology Since The Internet
Author: Jamie Smilovici
9. Iphone 7 Plus Repair London Apprentice
Author: Iphone Repair Centre
10. The Data Recovery Milwaukee Are Experts In Restoring Data From Any Hard Drives
11. Contact Computer Service Waukesha For Best Computer Repair Solutions
12. Safe Electronic Document Delivery: Keeping It Easy For Customers
Author: Jason Legg
13. Paying Employees By Emailing Payslip Delivery
Author: Jeremy Brown
14. 4 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Adopting A Web-to-print Solution
Author: Pratik Shah
15. Benefits Of Having Professionally Designed Website
Author: Devid Roy