ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Apple Commemorates Mac’s 30th Anniversary With Movie Shot By Iphone
Total Articles: 39
Like no other time before, Apple celebrated its 30th anniversary last Monday by abandoning the traditional practice of running commercials on TV but rather directing a video all by itself with, of course, iPhone and Mac.
To mark the 30th anniversary, Apple sent a team to 10 countries on five continents and made this "1.24.14" movie in which presents a wide range of things people are doing in their life and career with Apple products. From daily routines like browsing news to conducting a concert, the video shows just how it fulfilled its brand message to “put technology in the hands of the people” since Mac was first introduced to the public 30 years ago in 1984.
Instead of paying for airtime, this time Apple chose to put the video on its official website and made use of the traditional media, YouTube to attract the interests and eyeballs of people. The two-minute ad was created by TBWA Worldwide, the same agency that made the 1984 ad. You may not feel familiar with the history of Mac OS, here let’s take a quick look at it.
Mac OS has a long history to go since the day it was born. A simple one would be like this: the first version of Mac OS (simply called System) is easily distinguished between other operating systems from the same period because it was one of the first operating systems to use an entirely graphical user interface or GUI rather than a command line interface. Additional to the system kernel is the Finder, an application used for file management, which also displays the Desktop. The two files were contained in a folder directory labeled System Folder, which contained other resource files, like a printer driver, needed to interact with the System. Up to today, Mac OS has developed more than nine systems and still keeps developing.
Mac’s been advancing with the time and so did the movie tool that goes with it. Macgo International Limited has developed many DVD Blu-ray video tools with advanced technology since its founding in 2008, among which is Macgo Mac Blu-ray Player, the top Blu-ray player for Mac Blu-ray fans. While Mac’s bringing more convenience to people’s life, Macgo also offers a more compatible and easy way for you to enjoy a happy Blu-ray time. Now, Macgo’s offering a 33% off big discount on Macgo Mac Blu-ray Player for all of its friends, so if you are a loyal Mac fan, then come and get it before the deal’s off!
Computers Articles1. Tough As Nails Awnings - Break Record Sales
Author: 1888 PressRelease
2. Reliable Services For Sony Ps Vita Screen Replacement In London
Author: Tony Blair
3. 3d Print Architecture Models Enhance Architectural Experience For Clients
4. Amazon Product Listing Secrets Unfolded
5. How To Upgrade Hotmail Account To New Outlook Account?
Author: Lucy Seal
6. The Wide Network Range Of Linksys Wifi Extenders
Author: pinkesh tomar
7. How Push Notifications Can Completely Revolutionize The Fitness Industry!
8. Outlook Vs. Gmail – In Depth Analysis & Comparison
9. Microsoft’s Outlook Beta-a Faster Version
10. Difference Between Hotmail, Outlook, Windows Live Mail.
11. Iphone Repair And Data Recovery
Author: khan mash
12. Centurylink Approved Modems Are Available In Reasonable Price Range!
Author: Aaron Kocherhans
13. Why Website Is Important For Each And Every Business?
Author: Golden Gate Technolabs
14. Microsoft Outlook Issues And Solutions
Author: Amaia Smith
15. How To Troubleshoot Brother Printer Error 4f And What Does It Mean?
Author: James Watson