ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Apple Commemorates Mac’s 30th Anniversary With Movie Shot By Iphone
Total Articles: 41
Like no other time before, Apple celebrated its 30th anniversary last Monday by abandoning the traditional practice of running commercials on TV but rather directing a video all by itself with, of course, iPhone and Mac.
To mark the 30th anniversary, Apple sent a team to 10 countries on five continents and made this "1.24.14" movie in which presents a wide range of things people are doing in their life and career with Apple products. From daily routines like browsing news to conducting a concert, the video shows just how it fulfilled its brand message to “put technology in the hands of the people” since Mac was first introduced to the public 30 years ago in 1984.
Instead of paying for airtime, this time Apple chose to put the video on its official website and made use of the traditional media, YouTube to attract the interests and eyeballs of people. The two-minute ad was created by TBWA Worldwide, the same agency that made the 1984 ad. You may not feel familiar with the history of Mac OS, here let’s take a quick look at it.
Mac OS has a long history to go since the day it was born. A simple one would be like this: the first version of Mac OS (simply called System) is easily distinguished between other operating systems from the same period because it was one of the first operating systems to use an entirely graphical user interface or GUI rather than a command line interface. Additional to the system kernel is the Finder, an application used for file management, which also displays the Desktop. The two files were contained in a folder directory labeled System Folder, which contained other resource files, like a printer driver, needed to interact with the System. Up to today, Mac OS has developed more than nine systems and still keeps developing.
Mac’s been advancing with the time and so did the movie tool that goes with it. Macgo International Limited has developed many DVD Blu-ray video tools with advanced technology since its founding in 2008, among which is Macgo Mac Blu-ray Player, the top Blu-ray player for Mac Blu-ray fans. While Mac’s bringing more convenience to people’s life, Macgo also offers a more compatible and easy way for you to enjoy a happy Blu-ray time. Now, Macgo’s offering a 33% off big discount on Macgo Mac Blu-ray Player for all of its friends, so if you are a loyal Mac fan, then come and get it before the deal’s off!
Computers Articles1. Here How You Resolve Your Email Related Problem On Your Android Device
Author: ADV Software
2. Microsoft Windows Troubleshooting “access Denied” Issue
Author: Minerva Livia
3. The Computer Repair Service Milwaukee Offer Best Services Within Affordable Price
4. Contact Hard Drive Data Recovery Milwaukee To Restore Data From Failed Hard Drives
5. How To Treat An Infected Computer Remotely?
Author: online pc support
6. When To Call Hotmail Customer Care Number
Author: Adv Software
7. Stay Connected To The Comcast Xfinity Internet By Resolving Common Issues
Author: Jasper Arran
8. Resolve Problems Of Canon And Brother Printers
Author: adv software
9. Want To Resolve Hp Printer Most Common Issue—have A Look On Hp Support Tips And Tricks
Author: Lewis Kathy
10. Manual Testing Training Online
Author: Mind Q Systems
11. It Services In West Boxford
Author: IT Services In West Boxford
12. Professional Script Design Services Can Make A Difference To Your Business Online
13. Troubleshoot The Most Common Technical Issues In Windows 10 By Contacting Windows Technicians
Author: Philippa Pippa
14. Mac Os X Mountain Lion Ensures The Utmost Protection Against Malware Program
Author: Barack Taye
15. How To Get Best Email Technical Support?