ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Apple Commemorates Mac’s 30th Anniversary With Movie Shot By IphoneBy Expert Author: EdaDorcey
Like no other time before, Apple celebrated its 30th anniversary last Monday by abandoning the traditional practice of running commercials on TV but rather directing a video all by itself with, of course, iPhone and Mac.
To mark the 30th anniversary, Apple sent a team to 10 countries on five continents and made this "1.24.14" movie in which presents a wide range of things people are doing in their life and career with Apple products. From daily routines like browsing news to conducting a concert, the video shows just how it fulfilled its brand message to “put technology in the hands of the people” since Mac was first introduced to the public 30 years ago in 1984.
Instead of paying for airtime, this time Apple chose to put the video on its official website and made use of the traditional media, YouTube to attract the interests and eyeballs of people. The two-minute ad was created by TBWA Worldwide, the same agency that made the 1984 ad. You may not feel familiar with the history of Mac OS, here let’s take a quick look at it.
Mac OS has a long history to go since the day it was born. A simple one would be like this: the first version of Mac OS (simply called System) is easily distinguished between other operating systems from the same period because it was one of the first operating systems to use an entirely graphical user interface or GUI rather than a command line interface. Additional to the system kernel is the Finder, an application used for file management, which also displays the Desktop. The two files were contained in a folder directory labeled System Folder, which contained other resource files, like a printer driver, needed to interact with the System. Up to today, Mac OS has developed more than nine systems and still keeps developing.
Mac’s been advancing with the time and so did the movie tool that goes with it. Macgo International Limited has developed many DVD Blu-ray video tools with advanced technology since its founding in 2008, among which is Macgo Mac Blu-ray Player, the top Blu-ray player for Mac Blu-ray fans. While Mac’s bringing more convenience to people’s life, Macgo also offers a more compatible and easy way for you to enjoy a happy Blu-ray time. Now, Macgo’s offering a 33% off big discount on Macgo Mac Blu-ray Player for all of its friends, so if you are a loyal Mac fan, then come and get it before the deal’s off!
Computers Articles1. The Computer Repair Service Milwaukee Is A One Stop Shop For All Computer Repairs And Data Recovery
2. Contact Data Recovery Milwaukee Experts To Restore Data From Failed Hard Disc Drives
3. Contact Expert Hyip Custom Design Professionals To Enhance Your Business Presence Online
4. How To Resolve Yahoo Mail Sign In Page Problems
Author: mark belly
5. 5 Tips For Choosing Your Salesforce Consulting Partner
Author: Allie Laine
6. The Best Site For Your Revelation Online Gold
7. The Best Gaming Store At Your Service
8. The Best Gold Buys For Albion
9. Find The Best Sales For Mmorpg Gold
10. Find The Best Eso Gold Online
11. Online Gaming Gold Services At Your Convenience
12. Discover The Best Adena Buy Online
13. Buy And Sell Eso Gold Today
14. Buy And Sell Virtual Gaming Items On Online Today
15. Meet The Professional Gaming Virtual Goods Seller