ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Evaluating The Disneyland Vacation's Worth
Total Articles: 121
Disney Destination: Orlando or California?
Comparing the two Disney destinations is like contrasting East Coast from West Coast. But zooming in, other than their location, there are differences that could distinguish the two attractions as unique and separate entity.
The battle in size between the theme park giants is won by Disney World in Orlando. Disney World features over 30,000 acres of land, mostly undeveloped. As the number of visitors in the Orlando theme park increases, the introduction of new recreational parks is accelerated.
Disneyland in California started with an area of 160 acres expanding to its present size of 300 acres. Sadly, the theme park sits in the middle of a developed area with no space to expand on.
Despite its small land area, Disneyland still features a number of attractions unique in the Golden State. The World of Color is a modern addition in Disneyland that features a nighttime show with multiple marvelous fountains displaying colorful lights, fire and smoke show, and special projections.
If you are a fan of the film series Indiana Jones, you'll choose to go to Disneyland. The dark ride attraction initially made for the California theme park has now its replica in Tokyo DisneySea's Temple of Crystal Skull. Other attractions in Disneyland include The Matterhorn and Alice in Wonderland.
Disneyworld houses four giant theme parks. Animal Kingdom Park holds about 250 species of animals originating from different continents contained in seven park sections. Magic Kingdom Park is Walt Disney's very first theme park and contains six themed areas focusing on Disney classics. Similarly, the theme park Epcot is divided in sections presenting space and exotic themes. Hollywood Studios comes in last but also offers equally enjoyable stage shows featuring renowned movies.
The value of each attraction relies only on the preference of the visitor. To sum it up, the decision is still on your hands to pick which of the Disney destinations can provide the more meaningful vacation. You can be influenced by many things in choosing here. You may favor the other one because of its location. Many, however, rely their choices on the excitement the theme park offers. Do you want a tour guide in your trip vacation to Disneyland? Beth Hawthorne is the person to talk to. She can help you find the most affordable Disneyland Vacation Packages. Learn more about her and her newly released guidebook.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David