ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Cloud Ocr – Today’s Fastest, Most Efficient, And Lowest-priced Document Recognition
Total Articles: 557
Document conversion, or extracting text from documents with mixed graphics and text contents, has come a long way since the old external computer devices did their inaccurate tasks before. Cloud OCR is the latest platform today and it has been notable in terms of speed, accuracy, and low prices.
It is also remarkable with its easy access to its state-of-the-art integration technology as well as the simplicity of its software licensing and purchases. This new application is a combination of the best in OCR engines and systems integration technology converting millions of pages accurately and efficiently.
What it Does
This platform converts any image (JPG, TIF, BMP, PNG, even PDF) to any text-based type that includes DOC, TXT, XLS, RTF, PPT, HTML, XML, and others. It has an auto-language detection capability and support of over 200 languages.
You can extract data from 2D barcodes, driver’s licenses, insurance cards, and passports among others. You can initiate this image processing from any platform (desktops, servers, mobile devices, tablets, etc.) across industries that deal with security, finances, medical, automotive and others.
Automation and security
With its cloud-based platform, you or your developers can tweak and automate the process of capturing data for a more efficient workflow. In turn, this results in higher productivity which lowers costs. There are companies that offer these web services for later integration into the application.
With automated service, the data you receive and send are secure and private. The system is fully automated, with images and results stored on secured servers, and is automatically deleted after expiration. The job details are in the database for later reference, if need be.
Today’s cloud OCR is driven by the latest OCR SDK technology for developers using C/C++, C#, VB.NET and Java. This is for fast and accurate optical character recognition, large volume batch processing of documents (single or multi-paged), and other Web and Cloud applications.
The SDK technology is also for support in multiple text recognition engines, OCR for machine printed text, and MICR for check processing, MRZ and MRP for passport numbers. This includes the recognition of text from more than 40 languages and character sets.
It also recognizes multiple languages on a document, and even has a spell-checker and dictionary support. The OCR technology can also be integrated into mobile devices for image conversions into usable and manageable texts.
When ordering document conversions, you need to first issue the service order, complete the service agreement and agree on the project progression. You prepare the documents (in PDF, JPG, BMP TIF or PNG) and send them online via FTP or mail them in hard disks storage (for large volumes in gigabytes), USB, flash cards, DVDs, etc.
After standard checks, the job is then processed with periodic updates on its progress. The result is then sent back to you, including invoice and processing report. You have 2 weeks to check the results and verify them. With cloud OCR, you discover that conversions can be simpler, faster and more efficient.
Computers Articles1. Why To Move It Consulting In Miami And Your Career Towards Tech
Author: ITSupport Managers
2. Activate Norton Antivirus |+1-855-550-9333
Author: alissa silver
3. Installation Or Upgrade Of New Operating Systems.| Dataalign
4. Avail Data Recovery Milwaukee Services To Restore Data From Failed Hard Drives
5. What’s The Difference Between Office 365 And Office 2016?
Author: Karim Salem
6. How To Protect Your Dell Computers From Viruses.
7. Find The Ultimate Laptop Screen Repair In Mumbai
Author: Mike Rakhangi
8. Avail It Support Waukesha To Maintain Your Computer Systems In Best Condition
9. Online Use Of Practice Management Software For Physiotherapists In Australia
Author: Ben C
10. Dell Laptop Does Not Boot Or Hangs Periodically.| Call +1(888)784-9316
11. Business Process Automation As A Service For Organizations In Today’s World
12. 5 Reasons To Choose Universal Laser Service For Cutting, Engraving And Marking
Author: Rob Hibbs
13. Why Companies Are Using It Managed Services
14. How Cloud Security Be Contributed To The Safety Of Your Business
15. Healthcare It Solutions – Many Advantages