ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Boost Your Productivity With Free Task Management Software
Total Articles: 3
VisoTask is free task management software designed to help you improve and optimize your daily routine. It provides a number of innovative and user-friendly features to help you manage tasks, emails and other information and resources related to your work. These features combined provide you with everything you need to increase your productivity by becoming more organized overall. The program visualizes your big picture, where tasks are arranged by importance in color-coded groups. Setting priorities, comparing different tasks is an extremely simple process with this application, and it will allow you to keep your focus on the most important tasks. Tasks may also be arranged by difficulty, risk and by a number of other criteria. Creating a daily plan is very simple, as updating and adding tasks takes a matter of seconds thanks to the intuitive and concise layout.
VisoTask provides users with prompt and easy access to all of their information such as tasks, subtasks, emails and files. Setting goals and creating tasks is simply a matter of filling in some quick and easy forms. All of your files and documents will be automatically organized into an efficient and presentable structure, saving you time in the process.
By using automatically generated rules, the program saves your time and helps you more effectively manage your emails. You may also see individual emails by different priority levels so that you will always deal with the most important emails first. Sending an email response is just a click away, and you will receive immediate notifications on important things such as new high-priority emails. There is a unique email tracking feature available for following up your emails. Filters may also be applied to your unread and followed emails so that you can work with them faster. VisoTask fully integrates with Microsoft Outlook, which is extremely useful for corporate environments where this email client is very popular.
When you install and use the application, you do not need to worry about administrator rights either. The installation is very light, taking up a negligible amount of space on your hard disk. With features such as automated email sorting, a playlist creation for immediate retrieval of your files, color-coded tasks by priority on a single page and numerous other time-saving features, VisoTask is the ultimate tool for those who need to organize their daily routine. Any business or corporate user will find this tool useful for managing tasks, and associated resources, as it greatly simplifies many processes of their working day. Finally, the product is also completely free. Find out more at http://www.visiotask.com .
Computers Articles1. Why Has The Sign Engraving Equipment Become An Essential For Personalisation
Author: Rob Hibbs
2. Computer Forensic Analyst Can Help To Dig Up The Truth Using Latest Technology Devices
3. How To Update Adobe Flash Player On A Mac Computer?
Author: Mac Support Team
4. Playstation 4 Repair Uk | Playstation Repairer
Author: Playstation 4 Repair UK
5. How To Recover Pst File Password In Outlook 2016 Free?
Author: Outlook Support Team
6. How To Securely Wipe Private Data With Active@ Killdisk
Author: James Vaughn
7. Find Reasonable Minute Of Every Day Norton Setup For Your Computer Needs
Author: Stephanie Smith
8. Register Your Business Name With Seo Friendly .co Domain Extension
Author: Ridhi Bhatia
9. Where To Find The Model Or Printer Number Of A Hp Printer?
Author: Maria Silvia
10. The Computer Repair Salem Ma Offer Best Solutions To Any Hardware Or Software Problem Of Your Comput
11. Things To Consider Before Buying A 3d Printer
Author: Jamie Smilovici
12. Everything To Know Before Using Surface Laptop Promo Code
Author: Christine Bleakley
13. Ps4 Repair London | Playstation Repairer
Author: Playstation Repair Centre
14. Pro Tip: How To Secure Windows 10 Boot Process
Author: Ellie Williams
15. How To Clear Cookies, Cache Memory And Browsing History In Aol?
Author: Maria Silvia