ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Parkmobile: The New Mobile App In Ford's Sync Applink
Total Articles: 1
Parkmobile has allowed several thousands of customers to pay for parking while on the go with a simple touch of a smart phone. Thanks to the creation of new applications, Ford has incorporated Parkmobile into their latest in-car SYNC AppLink. This allows those who are driving to pay for parking without having to fiddle with their smart phones. Parkmobile is a mobile app meant for Android devices.
The overall goal of the SYNC system that Ford has implemented is to allow those who are currently engaged with other tasks to have the ease of parking via their car system. It not only saves time, it also takes the distraction of having to find the app on your smart phone and confirm the payment. This system will not only eliminate the need for loose toll change but it will also be easier than stopping to pay an attendant or fiddling with your toll pass. The current locations that allow you to pay through SYNC AppLink are stadiums, hospitals, municipalities, airports, and private operators.
Although you do not have to have a smart phone in order to pay for a parking spot, you do have to have one in order to receive the notifications from your parking payment. When you have purchased so much parking time, it will automatically send you a text notification when that time is about to expire. This allows those who find themselves shopping or currently occupied enough time to prepay for a longer amount of time or get to their vehicle and move it. The payment methods accepted by the Ford SYNC Parkmobile app are all major credit cards and debit cards but with an added bonus of accepting PayPal payments too.
The Ford Company currently offers SYNC AppLink in over 1.5 million vehicles. These vehicles include the Ford F-150, Ford Mustang, Ford Edge, Ford E-Series, Ford Fiesta, Ford Focus, Ford Flex, Ford Explorer and Ford Fusion. Devices that are compatible with Android will be allowed to download the app immediately. However, those who have the iPhone will have to wait longer until the app is offered on that platform. Those without Ford vehicles can still download the Parkmobile app if they have the iPhone 5.0, Android 1.6, Blackberry 10.0, Windows Phone 7.5, and any newer model within these device brands. You can transfer the account information from your current phone to your new Ford as long as it comes equip with SYNC AppLink.
Willey Ford in Salt Lake City, UT is your full-service Ford dealership, providing new and used Ford cars, trucks and SUVs. If you are searching for ford dealers using the keywords Salt Lake City Ford or Ford dealer Salt Lake City, call or stop by today at Willey Ford!
Automobiles Articles1. Give Your Vehicle The Extra Mileage It Seeks
Author: James Elston
2. Lessons That Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Certified Driving School In Chadstone
Author: Mark Watson
3. Reasons Auto Carwash In Kingston Is Sweeter Than Christmas Morning
Author: Rhys Gibson
4. Sell The Old Car & Purchase A Brand New One On Vehicle Part Exchange
Author: Ewan Thorpe
5. The Simplest Ways To Make The Best Of Harley Davidson Fabric Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
6. Get A Valid And Authenticated International Driving License Oman
Author: Mr. Vince Joe
7. Stevens 112 Ford Has Received The Prestigious President's Award Courtesy Of Ford Motor Company!
8. Car Dealer Selling New Cars At Reasonable Price
9. Best Online Shop For Genuine Auto Spare Parts In Dubai, Uae
10. Most Common Vehicle Registration And Titling Issues
Author: ABA Auto Registration
11. Creating A Magnificent Experience Of Luxury Riding-db Luxury Cars
12. How To Choose Best Auto Repair Gainesville?
Author: Berrisford Smith
13. Here’s The Rundown Of The Supportive Points To Keep Your Car In Good Working Condition
Author: My Tyre Point
14. Driving Experience With Rentarace
15. Useful Traveling Tips For Those Who Wish To Visit Auto Carwash In Sutton Area
Author: Rhys Gibson