ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Parkmobile: The New Mobile App In Ford's Sync Applink
Total Articles: 1
Parkmobile has allowed several thousands of customers to pay for parking while on the go with a simple touch of a smart phone. Thanks to the creation of new applications, Ford has incorporated Parkmobile into their latest in-car SYNC AppLink. This allows those who are driving to pay for parking without having to fiddle with their smart phones. Parkmobile is a mobile app meant for Android devices.
The overall goal of the SYNC system that Ford has implemented is to allow those who are currently engaged with other tasks to have the ease of parking via their car system. It not only saves time, it also takes the distraction of having to find the app on your smart phone and confirm the payment. This system will not only eliminate the need for loose toll change but it will also be easier than stopping to pay an attendant or fiddling with your toll pass. The current locations that allow you to pay through SYNC AppLink are stadiums, hospitals, municipalities, airports, and private operators.
Although you do not have to have a smart phone in order to pay for a parking spot, you do have to have one in order to receive the notifications from your parking payment. When you have purchased so much parking time, it will automatically send you a text notification when that time is about to expire. This allows those who find themselves shopping or currently occupied enough time to prepay for a longer amount of time or get to their vehicle and move it. The payment methods accepted by the Ford SYNC Parkmobile app are all major credit cards and debit cards but with an added bonus of accepting PayPal payments too.
The Ford Company currently offers SYNC AppLink in over 1.5 million vehicles. These vehicles include the Ford F-150, Ford Mustang, Ford Edge, Ford E-Series, Ford Fiesta, Ford Focus, Ford Flex, Ford Explorer and Ford Fusion. Devices that are compatible with Android will be allowed to download the app immediately. However, those who have the iPhone will have to wait longer until the app is offered on that platform. Those without Ford vehicles can still download the Parkmobile app if they have the iPhone 5.0, Android 1.6, Blackberry 10.0, Windows Phone 7.5, and any newer model within these device brands. You can transfer the account information from your current phone to your new Ford as long as it comes equip with SYNC AppLink.
Willey Ford in Salt Lake City, UT is your full-service Ford dealership, providing new and used Ford cars, trucks and SUVs. If you are searching for ford dealers using the keywords Salt Lake City Ford or Ford dealer Salt Lake City, call or stop by today at Willey Ford!
Automobiles Articles1. 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Replace Your Car Windscreen
Author: Anna Lampasona
2. Bmw Car Dealers In Miami Offer Used Cars In Best Condition And Affordable Price
3. Key Stuck In Ignition! Five Questions Help Todiagnose The Key Problem In A Minute
Author: Daniel Cohen
4. Car Detailing And Car Washing – Is There Any Difference In Actual?
Author: neel patel
5. Why Buying High Performance Parts Online Is The Best Choice For Racing Car Enthusiasts
6. 5 Probable Causes For Car Engine Failure
Author: Paul Zervos
7. When Should You Opt For A Limo Service Dallas
8. Why Opt For A Limo Service Fort Worth
9. Advantages Offered By A Limo Service Dallas
10. How To Get A Truck For Rent Or A Truck Load In This Busy World
Author: Truck for rent
11. Recent Trends In Car Pooling And Car Rental In New Zealand
Author: ashok saraswat
12. The Use Of Cummins Compound Turbocharger Results In Sped Up Motor
Author: Rip Rook
13. Wearing Novelty Helmets Motorcycle Can Keep You Protected While Riding!
Author: Dickens Ben
14. Your Search For The #1 Engine Test Stand Ends Here
Author: Al Freilich
15. Best And Affordabale Car, Bus, Tempo Traveller Services In Pune – Neetabus Shubhyatra
Author: Neetabus Shubhyatra