ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Parkmobile: The New Mobile App In Ford's Sync Applink
Total Articles: 1
Parkmobile has allowed several thousands of customers to pay for parking while on the go with a simple touch of a smart phone. Thanks to the creation of new applications, Ford has incorporated Parkmobile into their latest in-car SYNC AppLink. This allows those who are driving to pay for parking without having to fiddle with their smart phones. Parkmobile is a mobile app meant for Android devices.
The overall goal of the SYNC system that Ford has implemented is to allow those who are currently engaged with other tasks to have the ease of parking via their car system. It not only saves time, it also takes the distraction of having to find the app on your smart phone and confirm the payment. This system will not only eliminate the need for loose toll change but it will also be easier than stopping to pay an attendant or fiddling with your toll pass. The current locations that allow you to pay through SYNC AppLink are stadiums, hospitals, municipalities, airports, and private operators.
Although you do not have to have a smart phone in order to pay for a parking spot, you do have to have one in order to receive the notifications from your parking payment. When you have purchased so much parking time, it will automatically send you a text notification when that time is about to expire. This allows those who find themselves shopping or currently occupied enough time to prepay for a longer amount of time or get to their vehicle and move it. The payment methods accepted by the Ford SYNC Parkmobile app are all major credit cards and debit cards but with an added bonus of accepting PayPal payments too.
The Ford Company currently offers SYNC AppLink in over 1.5 million vehicles. These vehicles include the Ford F-150, Ford Mustang, Ford Edge, Ford E-Series, Ford Fiesta, Ford Focus, Ford Flex, Ford Explorer and Ford Fusion. Devices that are compatible with Android will be allowed to download the app immediately. However, those who have the iPhone will have to wait longer until the app is offered on that platform. Those without Ford vehicles can still download the Parkmobile app if they have the iPhone 5.0, Android 1.6, Blackberry 10.0, Windows Phone 7.5, and any newer model within these device brands. You can transfer the account information from your current phone to your new Ford as long as it comes equip with SYNC AppLink.
Willey Ford in Salt Lake City, UT is your full-service Ford dealership, providing new and used Ford cars, trucks and SUVs. If you are searching for ford dealers using the keywords Salt Lake City Ford or Ford dealer Salt Lake City, call or stop by today at Willey Ford!
Automobiles Articles1. Bringing A Revolution In Making Better Drivers
Author: Eesha Zaveri
2. Simulators Can Make A Difference.
Author: Eesha Zaveri
3. What Makes Electric Bikes Safer Than Regular Bikes?
Author: Manisha Nigam
4. Five Sensible Tips To Avoid Expensive Car Repair
Author: Haggerty Ford
5. Always Buy Pre-owned Used Car
6. Covers | Cover
7. Applying For Auto Loans? Technology Comes To Your Rescue
Author: Kaitlin Miller
8. Avail Audi Car Dealers Miami Services To Own Your Dream Car
9. Make The Best Finance Deal As You Bring Home The Best Car
Author: Ewan Thorpe
10. How To Make A New Bought Car A Cost-effective Investment For Future
Author: James Elston
11. 4 Different Ways Of Carwash When There Is No Car Cleaning Tools At Home
Author: Rhys Gibson
12. Modify Your Chopper To Make It One Of A Kind In The World
Author: Levi Fysh
13. The Auto Mechanic Near Me Dilemma
14. Vectra - Top Construction Equipment Manufacturers & Best Skid Steer Loader Brand In India & Europe
15. Franchise Dealerships Selling Quality Used & Pre-owned Vehicles