ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Parkmobile: The New Mobile App In Ford's Sync Applink
Total Articles: 1
Parkmobile has allowed several thousands of customers to pay for parking while on the go with a simple touch of a smart phone. Thanks to the creation of new applications, Ford has incorporated Parkmobile into their latest in-car SYNC AppLink. This allows those who are driving to pay for parking without having to fiddle with their smart phones. Parkmobile is a mobile app meant for Android devices.
The overall goal of the SYNC system that Ford has implemented is to allow those who are currently engaged with other tasks to have the ease of parking via their car system. It not only saves time, it also takes the distraction of having to find the app on your smart phone and confirm the payment. This system will not only eliminate the need for loose toll change but it will also be easier than stopping to pay an attendant or fiddling with your toll pass. The current locations that allow you to pay through SYNC AppLink are stadiums, hospitals, municipalities, airports, and private operators.
Although you do not have to have a smart phone in order to pay for a parking spot, you do have to have one in order to receive the notifications from your parking payment. When you have purchased so much parking time, it will automatically send you a text notification when that time is about to expire. This allows those who find themselves shopping or currently occupied enough time to prepay for a longer amount of time or get to their vehicle and move it. The payment methods accepted by the Ford SYNC Parkmobile app are all major credit cards and debit cards but with an added bonus of accepting PayPal payments too.
The Ford Company currently offers SYNC AppLink in over 1.5 million vehicles. These vehicles include the Ford F-150, Ford Mustang, Ford Edge, Ford E-Series, Ford Fiesta, Ford Focus, Ford Flex, Ford Explorer and Ford Fusion. Devices that are compatible with Android will be allowed to download the app immediately. However, those who have the iPhone will have to wait longer until the app is offered on that platform. Those without Ford vehicles can still download the Parkmobile app if they have the iPhone 5.0, Android 1.6, Blackberry 10.0, Windows Phone 7.5, and any newer model within these device brands. You can transfer the account information from your current phone to your new Ford as long as it comes equip with SYNC AppLink.
Willey Ford in Salt Lake City, UT is your full-service Ford dealership, providing new and used Ford cars, trucks and SUVs. If you are searching for ford dealers using the keywords Salt Lake City Ford or Ford dealer Salt Lake City, call or stop by today at Willey Ford!
Automobiles Articles1. Is Your Next Vehicle A Luxury Car?
Author: Mike Hamby
2. Choose Auto Repair Shop Where Mechanic Give An Accurate Diagnosis
Author: Haggerty Ford
3. How To Detail Car Like A Pro
Author: neel patel
4. Things You Probably Didn't Know About Sell Your Car
Author: Ewan Thorpe
5. Lessons That Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Auto Care
Author: James Elston
6. How Car Valeting In Sutton Can Increase Your Profit!
Author: Rhys Gibson
7. Different Ways Of Finding Custom Choppers On Sale In Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
8. Tips To Find The Best Auto Financing Rates
9. Points To Know When Financing New Car
Author: haggerty ford
10. Two Great Tips That Can Help You Maintain Your Bmw Luxury Car Better
Author: BMW Bavaria Motors
11. 3 Tips For You To Be Careful While Buying A Used Luxury Car
Author: BMW Parsoli Motors
12. Carbon Folding Bike – Folding Bicycle Is Designed To Deliver Maximum Convenience And Benefit For The
Author: Paul Pinigis
13. Essential Tips For Purchasing A New Car
14. Australian Transport Fuel Tanks On Show Across The World
15. Car Essentials – Things You Should Always Have In Your Car
Author: neel patel