ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Attractions That Cannot Be Missed Out In South East Asia
Total Articles: 8
So, it is good that you are in Southeast Asia for a good time, but if you have only a few days to spend, there are companies, who can provide travel itineraries for Southeast Asia. In addition to the major cities like Hanoi, Kuala Lumpur and Bangkok, there are many natural attractions, picturesque towns and worship places. Here are some top places that can form part of your visit in this part of the continent of Asia:
The temples at Bagan, Myanmar: Situated on the banks of the Ayeyarwady River, the ancient city of Bagan lies in the Mandalay region of Burma. It is estimated that during the wealthy rule of Pagan, the city would have had more than 10,000 temples and after several decades, there were nearly 2200 temples that are still surviving as the sign of wealth. Even though, it is true that only a few dozen are still maintained by the local government, many efforts were made by the local government to restore the damaged pagodas. Even after these efforts, they found it had to bring back the original architecture.
Bali, Indonesia: There are companies conducting small group tours in Southeast Asia and when you are planning to take a small group of friends or family along, you can take the help of these service providers. Do not forget to inquire about the Indonesian island of Bali, where you can get a relaxing as well as adventurous holiday based on your interests. The white beaches, dense jungles, hidden stone temples and there are many things to explore in this beautiful island. Nowadays, this place is turning out to be the hot spot for tourists.
Angkor Archaeological Park, Cambodia: Angkor is one of the most exciting archaeological spots in South-East Asia, which stretches over an area of 400 km2. It encompasses, forest area and the prominent Angkor archaeological park. This park has the magnificent remains of varied capitals of the Khmer empire inclusive of the Bayon Temple, Angkor Thom and the Angkor Wat. The importance of this place can be understood from the fact that it has recently earned the credit form UNESCO as the World Heritage Site.
Halong Bay, Vietnam: This place also holds the pride of being one among the many UNESCO world heritage sites. When you get the help of companies offering travel itineraries for Southeast Asia, you will find that they will suggest this place during your small group tours to Southeast Asia.
This content has been taken from http://goarticles.com/article/Attractions-That-Cannot-Be-Missed-Out-In-South-East-Asia/8551949/
If you are looking for travel itineraries for southeast asia, then Asiaunbound.com is an ultimate option for you. It provides sample travel itineraries which helps to get a clear idea about your southeast asia tour. For more info, please Click here.
Travel Articles1. Finding Spot For Organizing School Picnic Has Become Easy
2. Irving Taxi Service Gives The Best Transport Service For Your Weekend Trip
Author: Irving Instant Cab
3. Choose Vacation Home Rentals Jasper Ar For Limitless Excitement
Author: Kirby Burk
4. Petra Tours - A Useful Guide For First-timers
5. Assisted Tour Package Prove As The Best To Explore The Face Of Rajasthan
Author: Colourful Indian Holidays
6. Charisma Of Affordable Christchurch Holiday Package
Author: Damien McConnell
7. Benefits To Hire Personal Driver Nyc Services
Author: Robert Anhouse
8. Show Proper Significance With A Limousine Rental In Atlanta
Author: John Anderson
9. For Covering Long Distances Choose The Premium Cab Service Provider
Author: John Watson
10. Impress The In-laws With Cheap Car Service Houston
Author: MARK Jones
11. 4 Popular And Best Foods To Eat When In South Africa
Author: Damilola Ojo
12. 4 Best Beaches In Africa
Author: Damilola Ojo
13. How To Plan Vacation Tours In Croatia
Author: Alfred Hunter
14. Stylish And Purposeful Wedding Arrangements For Limousine Service In Minneapolis
Author: john wick
15. If Planning A Home Relocation, Leave Entire Household To Moving Services Richmond Va
Author: Stewart Moving & Storage