ALL >> General >> View Article
Do You Really Know Black Tea?
Total Articles: 5
In China, the popularity of tea since ancient times, and for tea, it has a lot of classification,that can be divided into black tea, green tea,but do you really know black tea?
Black tea are fully fermented tea, which use shoots as raw material, through withering, rolling ( cut ), fermentation, drying and other typical process. Because of its color and dry tea brewed tea mainly in red tones.
Black tea can help gastrointestinal digestion, stimulates the appetite, diuretic, eliminate edema and strong heart function. American Heart Association have come to a conclusion that tea is the drink that " rich of eliminate free radicals, one of the effects is acid flavonoids, can make to reduce the incidence of myocardial infarction ".
Black tea is more popular in the winter than other tea, not only because of it drink but also because it is warm, but also can play a role in preventing colds. In Winter people drink black tea for the top grade. Sweet warm tea, can raise the body energy; tea is rich in protein and sugar, can enhance the body's resistance to cold, and also aid digestion. In some places in China, there will be black tea with sugar, milk, sesame drinking habits, both heat warm belly, but also add nutrition and physical fitness.
The caffeine in black tea can excited by stimulating the nerve center of the cerebral cortex, contributed refreshing, concentrated thinking, and thus make the reaction more sensitive thinking, memory enhancement; It is also a vascular system and heart stimulant, and strengthen the heartbeat, thus speeding up the blood circulation Eli metabolism while promoting sweating and urination, thus two-pronged approach to accelerate the excretion of lactic acid ( a feeling of physical fatigue of the muscles ), and other body of old waste material, to eliminate the effects of fatigue.
In summer it can quench thirst, because tea polyphenols, sugars, amino acids, pectin and saliva to produce a chemical reaction, and stimulate the secretion of saliva, leading to the mouth feel moist and produces a cool feeling; while caffeine the hypothalamus controls body temperature center, regulate body temperature, it also stimulates the kidneys to promote excretion of heat and dirt to maintain the body's physiological balance.
Its' polyphenols have anti-inflammatory effects, and then through the experiment found that catechins can be combined with single-cell bacteria, protein coagulation sedimentation, thereby suppress and eliminate pathogens. Therefore, in patients with bacillary dysentery and food poisoning is quite beneficial to drink tea, tea is also commonly painted folk wounds, pressure sores and athlete's foot.
This article written by a Weifeng, if you are interested in it,please add Keemun Black Tea inTeanaga to have a colorful variety kind of tea for you to choose. If you do also want to know something about other kinds of tea like Oolong Tea or Pu'Er Tea ,come to our worldwide shop in AliExpress TeaNaga and have a deeper understanding of Tea, All for health!
General Articles1. Why Eye Creams Are Important
2. Preparing For Usa Basketball Tours Understanding The Organisations And Categories
Author: Brett Rainbow
3. Ipad Vs Smartphone Who Will Win The Experience Battle?
Author: Patrik Murphy
4. Avail The Service Of Radius Moving For Best Moving Experience
5. Hermal Mass Flow Meters - Finding A Value In Many Industries
6. A New Example For Cyber Threat Hunting
Author: Bradon Wilson
7. What To Do If Windows Is Unable To Run The Software Protection Service On A Local Computer.
Author: Bradon Wilson
8. The Hidden, Emotional Effects Of Acne
Author: Rahul Sharma
9. Importance Of Prescribed Supplements For Your Healthy Growth
10. How Can I Invest In Cryptocurrency ?
11. Pharmasynth Offers Best Pcd Pharma Franchisee Opportunities For Business Partners
12. Ich Liebe Die Tatsache, Dass Es Zwei Kleider In Einem Geben Kann
13. Celebrate Your Partner’s Birthday By Sending A Stunning Flower Box
Author: Carl Glendon
14. What Happens During A Recession?
15. Important Gold Trading Tips For Beginners