ALL >> General >> View Article
Do You Really Know Black Tea?
Total Articles: 5
In China, the popularity of tea since ancient times, and for tea, it has a lot of classification,that can be divided into black tea, green tea,but do you really know black tea?
Black tea are fully fermented tea, which use shoots as raw material, through withering, rolling ( cut ), fermentation, drying and other typical process. Because of its color and dry tea brewed tea mainly in red tones.
Black tea can help gastrointestinal digestion, stimulates the appetite, diuretic, eliminate edema and strong heart function. American Heart Association have come to a conclusion that tea is the drink that " rich of eliminate free radicals, one of the effects is acid flavonoids, can make to reduce the incidence of myocardial infarction ".
Black tea is more popular in the winter than other tea, not only because of it drink but also because it is warm, but also can play a role in preventing colds. In Winter people drink black tea for the top grade. Sweet warm tea, can raise the body energy; tea is rich in protein and sugar, can enhance the body's resistance to cold, and also aid digestion. In some places in China, there will be black tea with sugar, milk, sesame drinking habits, both heat warm belly, but also add nutrition and physical fitness.
The caffeine in black tea can excited by stimulating the nerve center of the cerebral cortex, contributed refreshing, concentrated thinking, and thus make the reaction more sensitive thinking, memory enhancement; It is also a vascular system and heart stimulant, and strengthen the heartbeat, thus speeding up the blood circulation Eli metabolism while promoting sweating and urination, thus two-pronged approach to accelerate the excretion of lactic acid ( a feeling of physical fatigue of the muscles ), and other body of old waste material, to eliminate the effects of fatigue.
In summer it can quench thirst, because tea polyphenols, sugars, amino acids, pectin and saliva to produce a chemical reaction, and stimulate the secretion of saliva, leading to the mouth feel moist and produces a cool feeling; while caffeine the hypothalamus controls body temperature center, regulate body temperature, it also stimulates the kidneys to promote excretion of heat and dirt to maintain the body's physiological balance.
Its' polyphenols have anti-inflammatory effects, and then through the experiment found that catechins can be combined with single-cell bacteria, protein coagulation sedimentation, thereby suppress and eliminate pathogens. Therefore, in patients with bacillary dysentery and food poisoning is quite beneficial to drink tea, tea is also commonly painted folk wounds, pressure sores and athlete's foot.
This article written by a Weifeng, if you are interested in it,please add Keemun Black Tea inTeanaga to have a colorful variety kind of tea for you to choose. If you do also want to know something about other kinds of tea like Oolong Tea or Pu'Er Tea ,come to our worldwide shop in AliExpress TeaNaga and have a deeper understanding of Tea, All for health!
General Articles1. Financial System Report India 2017
Author: Ask Bank IFSC Code
2. Wedding Photography Packages To Fit Well In Your Budget
Author: Manish Vishwakarma
3. What Is The Crucial Reason Of Magnesium Oxide Industrial Development?
Author: hu Allen
4. Looking For A Bunch Of Thrilling Manali Travel Packege Activities Then, Go For Any Type Of Dare You
Author: himachal traveldeal
5. Some Of The Most Awkward Moments You May Experience When Dating On Online Dating Mobile App
Author: Richa verma
6. Best Voip Solution With Speedy Internet
Author: sachin kumar
7. Major Components Of Air Conditioning System And Their Function
Author: Satendra Kumar
8. Find The Best Voip Soft Switch Providers To Get Returns In Business
Author: sachin kumar
9. Get Professional Aso Services And App Store Seo Guides At Tapaso
Author: Richelle Guo
10. Sofeeya Escorts - Top Escort Experience
Author: Sofeeya Escorts - Top Escort Experience
11. Dass Ihre Erste Familie Geld Für Frivolitäten Wie Kleidung Ausgibt
12. The Benefits Of Organic Food
Author: Brian Miller
13. Usefulness Of Social Media For Business Branding And Marketing
Author: JDM Web Technologies is Fastest Growing Company
14. Enrolled For Pmp Certification In Mumbai? It’s Time To Educate You For A Pmp Electronic Exam
15. Making Best Use Of E-waste
Author: Bala P