ALL >> Health >> View Article
Are Botox A Miracle For Wrinkles Or A Medical Treatment?
Total Articles: 7
“Though it sounds absurd, it is true to say I felt younger at sixty than I felt at twenty”—Ellen Glasgow, The Woman Within, 1954
When you ask a woman, how she feels on her 40th birthday? She says, “Inside I feel like I’m twenty-one”, and the next second she points on the furrow between her brows and the crow’s feet around her eyes. But this can be avoided, wondering how? Botox is a good solution. Even though Botox in New Jersey is the effective solution for wrinkles, many people ask how a toxin can be so effective. This is a good question because Botox is the same chemical that causes botulism—a condition that causes death by weakening the muscles of respiration.
The answer is simple, the quantity of the dose. Botox is packed in vials that contain 100 units of the drug. The number of units that needed to kill someone is estimated to be thirty-five times more than the amount used in Botox. The results of Botox to control unwanted facial lines are so promising that many satisfied recipients have recommended the treatments to their friends and families. According to American Society of Plastic Surgeon, Botox is now the most popular non-surgical cosmetic procedures in United States. Because this treatment is so effective in muscle-related medical problems, the FDA has approved Botox for the removal (paralysis) of frown lines on the forehead.
Beyond all of that Botox treatment is approved in 70 countries for a broad range of conditions. It is currently being investigated in the U.S. for the treatment of many different medical conditions such as:
- Post stroke muscle spasticity
- Juvenile cerebral palsy
- Spasticity including back spasm
- Writer’s cramp
- Urologic disorders and much more.
Want to try Botox to remove your wrinkles? Thinking how much does Botox cost? The price of Botox injection varies. The average cost of Botox injections in the United States is $350 and the areas that require single injection. Getting Botox around the eyes can cost anywhere from $400 to $900. For larger surface areas such as the forehead costs vary from $600-$1300.
Finally consider this, if you’re pregnant and breast feeding, or allergic to any ingredients of Botox, it is recommended to avoid Botox treatment since it may cause problems like headache, flu, facial pain, nausea, double vision, muscle weakness, temporary eyelid droops etc… So before choosing this effective wrinkle removal treatment, consult your cosmetic dermatology in Teaneck, NJ. Ask him/her, whether you’re the right candidate for Botox Treatment. If YES, enjoy the benefits and if NO, find natural solutions.
The author has an immense knowledge on Botox in New Jersey . Know more about skin cancer treatment related info in his website.
Health Articles1. Little Known Advantages Of Metapathia Gr Hunter 4025
Author: Lachlan Hedditch
2. Choosing Between Medical Care And Bankruptcy
Author: Neil Udukala
3. Support Yourself During Chronic Fatigue
4. Prepping A Handsome Male Organ For A Doctor Visit
Author: John Dugan
5. The Care Which Should Not Be Ignored For A Long Time
Author: Claudia Lamington
6. Cpr Courses Winnipeg For The Safety Of Your Family
Author: Franke McDowell
7. Primacare Offers Mobility Scooters Best Transportation To The Elderly Or Disabled
8. Webinar Software: Excellent For Small Business
Author: Smith Victor
9. Baldness Treatment In Bangalore
Author: Dr Reddy
10. Cbd Oil For Pets – Things Every Pet Owner Should Know
Author: ABetter UCBD
11. Organic Traditions Ceremonial Grade Matcha Tea Is The Best Matcha Tea In The World!
Author: Owen Thomson
12. Cosmetic Dentist In Delhi
Author: Dr. Naina Chopra
13. Excel Family Dental - Dental Emergencies
Author: Heidi Huang
14. Plastic Surgery Abu Dhabi – An Overview!
Author: Antonio Brown
15. Best Chiropractor And Wellness Services In Toronto
Author: West End Rehab