ALL >> Health >> View Article
Are Botox A Miracle For Wrinkles Or A Medical Treatment?
Total Articles: 7
“Though it sounds absurd, it is true to say I felt younger at sixty than I felt at twenty”—Ellen Glasgow, The Woman Within, 1954
When you ask a woman, how she feels on her 40th birthday? She says, “Inside I feel like I’m twenty-one”, and the next second she points on the furrow between her brows and the crow’s feet around her eyes. But this can be avoided, wondering how? Botox is a good solution. Even though Botox in New Jersey is the effective solution for wrinkles, many people ask how a toxin can be so effective. This is a good question because Botox is the same chemical that causes botulism—a condition that causes death by weakening the muscles of respiration.
The answer is simple, the quantity of the dose. Botox is packed in vials that contain 100 units of the drug. The number of units that needed to kill someone is estimated to be thirty-five times more than the amount used in Botox. The results of Botox to control unwanted facial lines are so promising that many satisfied recipients have recommended the treatments to their friends and families. According to American Society of Plastic Surgeon, Botox is now the most popular non-surgical cosmetic procedures in United States. Because this treatment is so effective in muscle-related medical problems, the FDA has approved Botox for the removal (paralysis) of frown lines on the forehead.
Beyond all of that Botox treatment is approved in 70 countries for a broad range of conditions. It is currently being investigated in the U.S. for the treatment of many different medical conditions such as:
- Post stroke muscle spasticity
- Juvenile cerebral palsy
- Spasticity including back spasm
- Writer’s cramp
- Urologic disorders and much more.
Want to try Botox to remove your wrinkles? Thinking how much does Botox cost? The price of Botox injection varies. The average cost of Botox injections in the United States is $350 and the areas that require single injection. Getting Botox around the eyes can cost anywhere from $400 to $900. For larger surface areas such as the forehead costs vary from $600-$1300.
Finally consider this, if you’re pregnant and breast feeding, or allergic to any ingredients of Botox, it is recommended to avoid Botox treatment since it may cause problems like headache, flu, facial pain, nausea, double vision, muscle weakness, temporary eyelid droops etc… So before choosing this effective wrinkle removal treatment, consult your cosmetic dermatology in Teaneck, NJ. Ask him/her, whether you’re the right candidate for Botox Treatment. If YES, enjoy the benefits and if NO, find natural solutions.
The author has an immense knowledge on Botox in New Jersey . Know more about skin cancer treatment related info in his website.
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important