ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Engagement Rings From Top Designers Brands
Anyone who is looking for the most beautiful engagement rings can find exactly what they are looking for in a number of places. There are gorgeous designs of this important piece of jewelry that will please any woman. However, it is necessary to remember that everyone has different tastes, so make sure to get the engagement ring of your future fiancée’s dreams. Here are a few of the most beautiful and special rings you can find on the market.
James Allen is known for have some of the most unique diamond rings. Its vintage 18 karat white gold with antique bezel and pave setting is one of the most stunning. The diamond engagement ring has a main diamond at the center that can be chosen in a variety of cuts, from solitaire, marquise, pear, princess, emerald or others. Surrounding that stone are 10 additional smaller diamonds on either side in settings that consist of both the bezel and pave styles. The ring is all about sparkle. One of the best aspects of the ring is that it is relatively affordable at only $900.
A very special engagement ring is one that you can purchase through Blue Nile. This one is a princess cut halo diamond ring that is made with 14 karat white gold. It is a sparkling affair all around with multiple small diamonds surrounding the main princess cut stone and the along the band. The engagement rings have an S12 clarity rating and feature a gorgeous pave setting. Overall, the ring is relatively simple but beautiful and certainly not over the top. You can select the band in 18 karat white gold or platinum if you prefer. With the white 14 karat gold, it runs at $1,550.
If you are looking for Engagement Rings that are more unassuming but beautiful, look no farther than Tacori's collection. The Starlit is a simple emerald cut diamond in a bezel typesetting with a band made from platinum or white gold. The ring is said to dazzle from every angle and boasts a lovely crescent pattern that is sure to please your significant other. It is available for $2,940 or $1,930.
For something, that is truly all sparkles and for brilliant value, there is the diamond cluster cross shank engagement ring from Zales. It is made with a 14 karat white gold band and features an array of three quarter carat shining diamonds. Both the main and surrounding diamonds are available in round shape. The ring is currently on sale $500 cheaper than usual at $1,499.99.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. How To Improve The Loading Speed Of Your Ecommerce Website
2. Getting Creative Gifts For Special People In Life
3. Nikon Launch New Nikon D3300
Author: digital cermera
4. Rekindling Romance? Send A Rose To The Special One!
Author: Mark Wilson
5. Find Versatile Office Décor Items From Online Handicraft Store
6. How To Purchase Fine Art Collections Of Gifts Online Without Worrying About Shipping
Author: Racheal Christion
7. Take Care Of Your Lens With Eyeglass Repair Sugar Land
8. An Introduction To Temperature Controls
Author: Ring Hpt Water
9. The Pros And Cons Of Buying Whole Residence Water Clear Out
Author: Ring Hot Water
10. A Small Step Towards A Healthy Living
Author: Dhruv Singh
11. 6 Tips To Select Ladies Leather Purses
Author: Nick Theodore
12. Why Fitness Enthusiast Must Visit Nordic Wellness I Haninge
13. Purchasing Best Quality Musical Instruments Online
Author: Rayhill Audio
14. Magicfit Makes It Easy To Get Your Pre-pregnancy Shape Back
Author: Waist Trainer
15. Get The Costume You Need For The Adult Costume Party You're Attending
Author: Costume Party