ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
Understanding Seo And Its Significance For A Website
Total Articles: 105
SEO is the key to ethically increasing a website’s traffic in the long-run. With increasing online presence, there are numerous related and even clone websites coming up every day. In this situation, it’s not easy to get the website listed in search engine on a high rank, but with SEO techniques and strategies, it does become possible to do this. SEO techniques improve the chance that a person searching something related to the website on a search engine finds that particular website in the top search results. As per a latest report, 53% of Google search engine users click on the search engine’s first organic search result, and similarly, 15% on second position and 9% on third position. So in order to get web traffic the website needs to top the search engine results. People are lazy & reluctant to scrolling down and thus, they’re most likely to click the top few results of search engine.
Most search engines use web crawler, a program that grabs and updates the search engine’s web content with the contents of new and existing websites and then indexes them to provide as search results on the search engine. The page ranking is determined by the search engine’s algorithm on the basis of relevancy to the search engine user’s query. A search engine algorithm consists of, XML Sitemaps, Meta Elements, Domain Names, URLs, Inbound Links, Keywords, Content, etc. The following are some basic SEO tactics used to improve a website’s ranking on the search engine results page:-
XML Sitemap Optimization: XML Sitemap is a protocol which allows a webmaster to inform search engines about URLs/links available on a website for crawling. Sitemap, an XML file, lists the URLs for a particular website. When a ‘Sitemap’ is submitted to the search engine, the search engine crawler crawls through the data inside it to update its web content. This way the search engine gets a list of the pages on the website and it creates most favorable SERP.
Content Optimization: SEO content means content not full of keywords but a rich, readable and keyword related content. Repetition of keywords on website doesn’t improve search engine result. Here, SEO helps with content optimization.
Clean URLs and Domain Names: Having clean links and domain names is one of the most efficacious ways for SEO. When a user makes a search on the search engine the most important area searched by the search engine is the link itself. Complex and cryptic links are usually ignored by the search engine. Getting a clean URL will help the search engine find keywords in the URL itself and produce a higher ranking on search engine results page. SEO is very effective for small business too. Companies like Netsyss provide affordable basic SEO plans for small business also which are very effective and at the same time don’t burn one’s pocket with high cost.
Web Design Articles1. 9 Effective Tips To Secure Your Mlm Website And Software
Author: ketan chhabani
2. How We At Website Design Marketing Agency Improve To Deliver Quality Results?
Author: sean parker
3. How Website Development Winnipeg Shortlisted 5 Seo Metrics In Your Sight
Author: Joseph Symons
4. Software Development Company In Indore
Author: Nkihil Bhandari
5. Best E-learning Website – Edu Bull
Author: ponting brown
6. Ux While Crm Customization And Combination Among Web Design
7. Small Business Website Design
Author: Website Builder
8. Advantages Of Acquiring Website Designing Services
9. What Are Advantages Of Online Marketing In Today Business?
Author: Nebula Infotech
10. Important Considerations For E-commerce Website Development
Author: Mohammed Farhan
11. Top 7 Features And Benefits Of Magento For E-commerce Web Development
Author: Johny Lins
12. How To Tell A Story With Infographics Video?
13. Magento Development Company Explains How Your Shopping Cart Can Be Search Engine Friendly
Author: Rose Carter
14. The Stencil Theme Store- Flawless Bigcommerce Themes And Designs
Author: Stencil Theme
15. Making Your Online Store Breath Again- Bigcommerce Guide
Author: Stencil Theme