ALL >> General >> View Article
Ayurvedic Hair Oil And Its Natural Contents
Total Articles: 110
Ayurveda has been ruling the medicine world since ages. But with the sudden aspiring growth of the chemical medicines and chemistry developing in every part of the world, these medicines have lesser importance left.
Also there has been a constant doubt that the Ayurveda products do not completely contain ayurvedic ingredients honestly. But this is a wrong fact. However with Indulekha Bringha Oil you will never find such a deceit.
Here are the active ingredients and the details of each listed down for your own satisfaction which will prove how much you can really have the faith on indulekha:
Bringha or eclipta alba
1. This is one of the main constituents of indulekha which has given a real hope to main of these oil users.
2. This has been famous under the name of false daisy. The reason is its daisy like flower and leave.
3. Small white flowers are grown on these and the leaves and extracts are used in the ayurvedic purposes.
4. Due to its growth climate is humid and moderate, this can grow really well in India, Thailand, china and brazil.
5. Its extensive studies have proved it having properties to help stimulate the hair roots and improve re-growth of hair.
Swethakudaja or Wrightiatinctoria
1. This is also called the ivory wood plant.
2. This is a dyer plant. An extended study has been resulted into the properties for these plants that they are extensively an anti-inflammatory as well as an anti-dandruff substance.
3. This will definitely help the hair scalp in a lot of way thus.
Amla or emblicaofficinalis as well as Neem (AzadirachthaIndica)
1. Commonly and world renowned tree ampla, it is. Gooseberries are what we fondly call it in English. Neem is nothing but neem itself, a bitter but beautiful tree.
2. These plant have a number of medicinal properties, like anti bacterial, anti inflammatory, anti dandruff and anti hair fall properties.
3. These properties are thus useful in using name for hair oil preparations.
4. Its anti bacterial properties have helped it place amongst number one of the most used ingredients in soaps, creams, scrubs, shampoos, oils, lotions etc.
Aloe vera or Aloe barbadensis
1. This is a cactus plant grown in dry climate.
2. But unlike other cacti this type has a specialty wherein the pulp of aloe vera is used as a very essential natural property of scalp health.
3. It keeps your scalp clean, moisturized and healthy all day round.
4. It gives a good consistency to other ingredients added as well.
So, Hurry up visit us on : http://shop.akasdoctor.com/
General Articles1. Private Physiotherapy Clinics In Faridabad
Author: Shalini Arora
2. Diwali - Festival Of Goodness
3. Cabernet Sauvignon 2014
4. Cakebread 2013
5. Excel Family Dental - Who Can Benefit From Orthodontics?
Author: Heidi Huang
6. Skin Rejuvenation
7. Code Garage Tech - Benefits Of Search Engine Optimization (seo) For A Beginner
Author: Code Garage Tech
8. Chinese Magnesium Oxide Industry Has Made Rapid Progress
Author: hu Allen
9. Roofing Services In Charlotte
Author: Lakeside R&R
10. Why Forum Posting Important In Seo
11. Learning Is Power With Raid Data Recovery
Author: Sandra White
12. Selling On Amazon Part - I
13. Quality Private-label Softgels
14. Anti-discrimination Chief Part - Ii
15. Sealants And Tools Offers General Purpose Silicone Sealants
Author: Chad Lakin