ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Comfortability With Jacket Lehengas
Total Articles: 7
Fashion is a transformation from one era to another. But in all its forms, it makes you feel special and stylish keeping your ethnicity intact. For Indian brides, since ages, Lehengas are termed to be the most befitting outfit. In its vibrant crimson shades, wedding lehengas have the quintessential charm and elegance that is unmatched in fashion world. Though, fashion has laid its impact on this ensemble as well. Indian brides and their trousseau have come off the age by breaching the age old styles and designs. In this age of experimentation, Lehengas have been reinvented into several types of which Jacket lehengas are the
most comfortable and stylish option.
Jacket Lehengas are the conventional lehengas with a dash of style added by their jackets that are exquisitely embellished. Normally, the charismatic appeal of such lehengas is enhanced by the heavy necklines
of these jackets. The eye grabbing necklines and long flowing trousseau is a visual treat. The comfort factor is quite high in these Jacket lehengas as they can be carried off well without any need to struggle for
keeping the dupattas firmly in place.
Jacket lehengas can be worn with palazzo pants as well to make them more chic and traditional at the same time. The jackets can be worn over the regular cholis or designed as single attire with heavy embellishments. Embroidery work, crystal embellishments, kundan work, pita zari work, antique gold embroidery are some of the patterns adorning these striking lehengas.
The most distinguished feature of these lehengas is that they can be flaunted by the brides with absolute ease and comfort. Jackets are mostly heavy on the neckline with its designs scattered all over the jacket in a manner to lessen the burden on entire outfit. Since jackets are heavily embroidered or embellished, lehengas of this trousseau are generally lighter in work and weight. They are usually kept simple with
beautiful borders and bel- designs for lesser weight as compared to conventional lehengas that weigh in kilos. As such, it becomes easier to don this outfit with sheer grace and style.
Jacket lehengas can also be customized as per your individual style preference. You may go for knee length jackets, floor length jackets or small jackets made from sheer fabrics like net and chiffon or heavier
ones like brocades or velvets. With this choice of fabrics and styles, Jacket lehengas are an effervescent style of wedding trousseau for Indian brides and ethnic wear for the bridesmaid to add grandeur while
making them look absolutely unconventional and stylish.
For more info : http://www.kalkifashion.com/lehengas/jacket-lenghas.html
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Be A Show Stopper With Michael Kors Bags!
2. 5 T-shirt Designs That Will Never Go Out Of Fashion
Author: Maulik Shah
3. What Are The Benefits Of Buying African Fabrics?
Author: Anil kumar
4. What Is The Perfect Business Attire For Women?
5. How To Look More Confident In Your Business Attire?
6. What Kind Of Skirt Suits Is Mostly Appropriate In Offices?
7. Luminox Land Sentry 0200 Series Swiss Quartz 100m Xl.0201.bo Men's Watch| When Hands-free Timekeepin
Author: Jasson C
8. Find Beautiful Designer Jackets For Womens Online
9. Factors To Consider When Buying High Heels
Author: Sam u
10. Bridesmaid Dresses - Get Your Bridesmaids Shine On Your Wedding Day
11. We Wanted To Create Something The Kids Wanted To Wear And Look Really Smart In
Author: nilesh Thakkar
12. The Useful Way To Choose Affordable Ball Gown Wedding Dress
13. Finding Uk Plus Size Swimwear Quickly And Easily
14. Why Diamond Jewelry Is The Best For Every Occasion
Author: Archana Pandit
15. All Kinds Of Occasion Dresses
Author: Ariel Udress.co.nz