ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Aux Link Car Adapter For Iphone - Vast Capabilities Of A Small Gadget
Total Articles: 1
Lately iPhone has been at the peak of sales, being at the top in the list of the most popular devices. It is clear that the majority of iPhone owners can afford not only this one but other Apple devices. And certainly many users of iPhone, iPod and iPad have their own cars. In this case AUX Link adapter for cars can become a really useful device for them.
The leading automobile manufactures provide an opportunity of iPhone connection to the standard car acoustic system in the newest car models. It is really convenient because it allows you to listen to your music collections from iPhone, iPod or iPad. IPhone connection is performed with the use of AUX-input in the automobile or the wireless Bluetooth-connection. And so you get the possibility to enjoy your favourite music, listen to the Internet-radio, podcasts or turn on the audiobook beguiling the long way.
But what do those people whose cars are not equipped with AUX-input have to do? There is a way! And it is called AUX Link: Aux Link car adapter allows you to connect any compatible Apple device to the OEM car audio. The connection is made with the use of the standard Apple cable, the audio cable 3.5 mm or the wireless Bluetooth connection.
When connecting your Apple device with the use of the standard cable, you will get the possibility to switch the compositions with the buttons of the OEM car audio or the standard buttons on the steering wheel. The sound from your iPod comes out through the acoustic system from any application – the audio player or the navigation software, the video viewer or the game. Simultaneously you charge your iPod,iPhone or iPad, as well as you can use the AUX Link car adapter as a Bluetooth hands-free car kit. Thanks to a special Bluetooth dongle you can listen to the songs from your device without connecting it via cable. Moreover, as it provides wireless connection you can talk on a mobile phone any time without violating the traffic rules.
So, AUX Link car adapter is the device that replaces three car accessories – AUX car adapter, a charger and a hands-free kit.
AUX Link car adapterAUX Link has many useful features:
- you can listen to music in MP3/WMA/AAC (iTunes) formats even if the standard car acoustic system doesn’t support them;
- the songs can be played from any external source connected to AUX (3.5 mm mini jack is available on any MP3 player as well as the vast majority of new mobile phones, laptops, netbooks, tablets, etc.);
- the music starts playing immediately when the car is started;
- the playback continues from the point where you stopped listening (useful for listening to audio books or learning foreign languages while driving);
- the car stereo displays the playlist number, the track number and its playback time;
- there’s a possibility to play a few thousands of MP3 songs in high quality (320 kbps). The sound quality is significantly better in comparison with the sound from the standard car recorder as the audio signal enters the car stereos without interference inherent in FM transmitters;
- the car speakers can be used while watching a movie from laptops or iPads;
- you will never miss an incoming call as the music automatically stops whenever you receive one and you can hear the person you are talking to through the car speakers;
- no need for a separate navigator as you can use the application which is already installed in your Apple device and set a convenient sound volume in all circumstances;
- the adapter doesn’t need any additional power supply;
- the car interior doesn’t go through any visible change.
You can easily install the AUX Link car adapter on your own or have it installed in the car at an authorized service center or any specialized workshop that installs audio devices and speakers in cars. The adapter emulates a CD-changer. So all you have to do is to plug the AUX Link adapter in the CD changer jack on the rear side of the OEM car audio. If the car already has a CD-changer plugged in the jack, the Aux Link adapter can be connected in parallel through the splitter. After the successful connection you can put the wires and the device in a convenient place (the cables can be displayed in the ashtray, glovebox, etc). As the adapter connects to the car stereo through the available slot, the OEM car audio remains under the factory warranty even if later the adapter has to be removed. The device does not need a separate power supply and is almost imperceptible.
You can acquire the AUX Link car adapter at AUX Car Kits online store. The shop provides free shipping in all countries of the world. At an average price of 100 US dollars the AUX Link car adapter will become an irreplaceable device for any iPhone or iPod user.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Best Innovative And Featured Salesforce Training Online
Author: Riley Louis
2. Samsung Mobile Phone Repairs In The Uk
Author: Best Samsung Tablet Repair in the UK
3. Quick Services For Iphone 6s Plus Repair In Manchester
Author: Tony Blair
4. 3d Scanner Market Analysis, Size, Competitive Strategies And Forecasts To 2024
Author: Gomez R
5. The Top 10 Reasons You Should Implement Document Scanning
6. Ai Is Changing How Real Estate Professionals Do Business.
Author: Ramjee Yadav
7. How Ai Changed The Real Estate Industry
Author: Ramjee Yadav
8. How Retailers Can Use Mobile Apps During The Holidays
Author: Ramjee Yadav
9. Iphone 6 Repair Centre In The Uk
Author: iPhone 6 Services Cost in the UK
10. Playstation Plus Repairs In The Uk
Author: PlayStation Plus Repair Center in the UK
11. Dell Tablet Service Centre In The Uk
Author: Dell Service Centre in the UK
12. Qualities You Need To Know About Nintendo Ds
Author: Nintendo Repairer
13. Mobile Phone Services In The Uk
Author: Mobile Phone Repair Centre in the UK
14. Global Artificial Intelligence Chip Market
15. The Role Of Virtual Reality Experience In Different Sectors