ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Water Purification Technologies In India
Total Articles: 32
There are several purification technologies that are present in India. However, hardly any is self-sufficient enough to be used by itself. The only one that is considered self-sufficient by major industry experts is RO – Reverse Osmosis technology. However, there are several other technologies that serve different purposes in water purification and filtration process.
Boiling is neither a technology nor an effective process for water filtration. Though, it can help you get rid of bacteria, cysts and viruses, it is pretty useless against inorganic water particles and suspended particles. Sediment filter is used to eliminate large particles i.e. sediments from the water. You can use it to remove rust, soil, dust particles, etc. In other words, sediment filter is only effective against the suspended particles and can remove particles that are approximately 2 to 10 microns in size.
UF water purifier is semi-penetrable membrane technology that is effective against suspended particles as it retains these particles while water and smaller particles pass through this membrane. However UF water purifier is hardly self sufficient as it cannot treat organic, inorganic particles and chemicals. UV water purifier treats water with UV light and thus removes all suspended particles and organic particles such as bacteria, viruses, etc. However, it is useless against chemicals and mineral particles.
Activated carbon filter is a bed of activated carbon that eliminates impurities via chemical absorption. The organic compounds and chemicals are effectively removed. Yet, it fails against the inorganic minerals and dust etc. Since, most of these filters fail to provide 100% pure water; best water purification technology companies combine these available technologies to create different products for the consumers. Therefore, these products are not better or worse than each other. They are just different and offer different benefits to the users.
Most companies understand that the right combination must include RO system. So, there are several products claiming the best of the water technology. However, the ideal way to choose the water purifier is to include the combination that caters to the major problems in your water well.
Though sediment filter and boiling are not the popular technologies in market, you could choose to use them if they purify water in your region well. However, for the smart money, you should use UV + RO + UF filter like I RO water purifiers for the best results in present and future times. You can consider it a great investment in your family’s health.
About the Author
Anuj Singh works as a quality analyst at Livpure RO Water Purifier. Anuj is a technology enthusiast and shares his information on UF water purifiers in India. He explains the use of sediment filters in water purifiers.
Home and Garden Articles1. Get A Window Mesh To Keep The Insects Away
2. 6 Advantages Of Cleaners In Canberra
Author: Tom Velko
3. Get Quality Solutions On Waterproofing And Maintain Your Property
Author: Jordan Curr
4. Types Of Fencing Put Up By The Homeowners In The Present Time And Its Worth
Author: Michael Gilmore
5. Reasons Why You Should Use Advanced Mowing & Maintenance's Expert Lawn Care Service
Author: Rodney Back
6. Things To Consider While Developing A New Garage In Your Home
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
7. What To Keep In Mind While Planning Your Home Design
Author: Adam Leworthy
8. Why To Choose Memory Foam Mattress?
Author: Shamia Akram
9. Relying On A Pool Compliance Service Provider Is Essential To Make Your Pool Safe
Author: David Donvito
10. Benefits Of Having A Pest Control East Bay Ca Done!
Author: Todd Purvis
11. Ideas On How You Can Create Privacy For Your Home
Author: Chloe Kellaway
12. How To Keep Your Roof Ceiling And Soffit In Good Condition For Years
Author: Brayden Haritos
13. Kitchen Waste To Compost Conversion In 4 Hours
Author: Anu kapoor
14. Cool Tips On Keeping Your Scaffolding Strong & Durable For Years
Author: Suzane Bogdana
15. Situations When Regular Rug Cleaning Becomes Essential
Author: Alyssa Ramsden