ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
Social Networking – Its Advantages And Disadvantages
Total Articles: 8
Social Networking has become quite a rage among Internet users. It has proven to be a popular place to meet and make new friends. Social Networking helps in interacting with people having the same type of common interests and ideas within a common network. However, before using it as a new user or even an old one, one needs to be aware of the risks and advantages of using a Social Networking service.It is necessary to know whether Social Networking is really a help or is it a great waste of one’s precious time?
There is a difference in opinion on this. There are a few who consider it to be a total waste of time, while others consider it to be an amazing service.Here are some of the advantages of using Social Networking.
1. One major advantage of Social Networking is that it provides fast connectivity worldwide.
2. Another advantage of Social Networking is that it provides an individual the opportunity to select people with common likes and dislikes to belong to their network.
3. It helps in searching for a new job.
4. Social Networking enables one to find the love of your life.
5. It assists in seeking and receiving help from people with the same way of thinking.
6. It also ensures that an individual receives proper advice on personal and career matters.
7. It also allows a person to belong to multiple Social Networking groups or communities at the same time, as the person communicates with them online and does not have to meet them personally.
8. People can share real-time information.
9. Social Networking also assists all businesses to freely advertise their products or services.
10. Social Networking on the Internet is cheaper for personal as well as business purpose.It is especially beneficial for businesses as they can use it to build the credibility of their businesses.
Here are some disadvantages of using Social Networking.
1. One of the major disadvantages of using Social Networking is the danger of disclosing too much private information, which can be used for harassing a user. The reason for this is the lack of confidentiality.
2. Another disadvantage of Social Networking is that people do not know how to use it effectively.
3. There are also chances of identity theft and data fraud in using Social Networking.
4. Social Networking is time consuming and can be a waste of time if spent browsing just for fun. It also results in the decrease of productivity.
5. Moreover, Social Networking can get in the way of a relationship by causing unnecessary jealousy.
6. Some Social Networking services sell personal data of their members to business, which can lead to the invasion of their privacy.
Social Networking is a relatively new trend online and it is difficult to say whether it is a risky service or not. Social Networking provides its users with a common place to meet each other. It provides a great place to enjoy oneself and to unwind after a long day. However, along with its popularity Social Networking has also given rise to privacy concern among users. Therefore, it is necessary to carry out a proper analysis as to its’ advantages or disadvantages before using it.Web Design Services Faridabad
Web Design Articles1. How To Choose A Best Web Design Company
Author: Madan Kumar
2. Significance Of Website Speed Optimisation
3. Why Need An Event App For Your Event?
4. Utilizing Touch Displays To Reinforce Client Experience
5. Touch Screen Kiosks And Their Many Benefits
6. Top Advantages Associated With Using A Conference Mobile App For Any Meeting
7. Tips To Selecting The Best Iphone Audio Event Application – Top Must Have Features
8. The Reason Why You’re Event Would Need The App?
9. Online Digital Screen Kiosks – The New Business Trendy
10. Mobile App Development To Take Your Businesses Ahead
11. Mobile App Developer - Why Your Business Must Have One
12. How To Get The Best Augmented Reality Company For Ar Application Development?
13. How To Choose The Best Software Development Firm
14. Effective Digital Signs Is A Team Effort
15. Digital Signage - 3 Useful Rules To Succeed