ALL >> Wedding >> View Article
Gary Shoats Is A Renowned Marriage Counselor
Total Articles: 14
Gary Shoats is a marriage counselor who has numerous years of experience helping couples keep their wedding vows intact. According to him, one of the main reasons that couples end up having problems, regardless of whether they are newlyweds or 25 year companions, is a failure to set clear expectations. Gary says that just like in a professional relationship or at a job, there needs to be an understanding between the two parties about what is expected. Relationships have stages through which they pass, and only the strong ones survive.
However, that is not a reason to despair. With expert counseling from Gary Shoats, many marriages can be saved. He offers the following tips.
1. Make your relationship a priority – It is important to realize that you function as part of a team. There are a lot of couples who don't reprioritize their relationship after marriage. They still keep putting their family of origin first, and this can have devastating consequences.
2. Create a special ritual with your partner – Your ritual could be about anything. It could be a coffee break, a drive to work, a bed time chat, or even listening to music. Whatever it is, it has to be something that you both do together. This will help strengthen the bond.
3. Secret Love – Create a code word for love that only you two understand. This will help enforce the feeling of oneness and will solidify your relationship.
4. Establish constructive boundaries - Gary says that it is important to build healthy boundaries that let you interact with your family and friends but also ensure that they don't interfere with the plans that you have with each other.
5. Encourage your partner - No relationship can function properly if the partners don't have the other person's best interest at heart. Therefore, it is important to cheer on your partner and set mutual goals.
6. Partner & Marriage Before Anything Else – Leaving aside emergencies and desperate situations, it is important to schedule time for your marriage first rather than just allocating left over time to it.
Gary Shoats has a large customer base, and is popular for using interesting exercises and techniques to help couples. When he is not busy helping people better their relationships, he can be found reading and spending time on the beach. What he enjoys the most is taking his entire family to the beach and enjoying the water, sun, and sand.
Wedding Articles1. Make Your Dream Wedding Come True At Swan Valley, Perth
Author: Carly Odgers
2. Guidelines For Wedding Flowers And Bouquets
Author: Syed Atif
3. The Benefits Of Taking The Services Of Wedding Planners In Bhubaneswar
Author: Prakash Kumar
4. Enrich Your Card With Exotic Wedding Invitations Designs
Author: Sameer Jadhav
5. The Evolution Of Wedding Registries: A Brief History
Author: Cody Sudmeier
6. Exeter Wedding Photographer – Do Your Homework Properly Before Hiring A Devon Wedding Photographer!
Author: John Harry
7. Hinduism | Hindu | Sanathana
8. Relieve Your Stress Of Wedding Day With Mandap Hire
9. Vital Reasons For Availing Services Of Indian Wedding Cards Websites
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
10. 5 Different Video Styles Wedding Videographer Can Offer
11. How Can Event Management Company Add Extra Features In Your Event?
Author: Mr. Rajib Banerjee
12. Give A Surprise To The Married Couple With The Personalized Wedding Gifts
Author: Denesh Yadav
13. Creative Wedding Sparklers Ideas In The Uk
Author: Richard Thompson
14. Tips To Make Your Wedding Destination Unique With Flowers
Author: Syed Atif
15. Make Your Every Event Better With Pearl Grand Banquets
Author: ponting brown