ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Smart Water Conservation Techniques To Save Water In India
Total Articles: 32
India is a big country with very little awareness about water conservation and the applicable techniques. It would be an important consideration in years to come because there are only 2 cities in India that have sufficient water supply. Thiruvananthapuram and Kota are only two cities that offer 24X7 water supply to its residents. This should come as no surprise that we can use of the internationally known water conservation techniques to save water.
When you understand that there is only 1% drinkable water in the world, we don’t really need to say much about the atrocious amount of it that we waste. The understanding that it is in limited supply and we might run out of the drinking water someday must propel us into the action plan that helps us escape it.
When it comes to water conservation in India, there is relatively very little awareness. Water conservation techniques, an important aspect that needs to be looked into, are not even known to common man. So, the real question is not how to save water. The real question is how to reach people with the message of water conservation in India.
You can use innumerable number of ways to conserve water. The question is do you really care about the decreasing amount of water, expanding sizes of deserts and threatening amount of unawareness about the issue. If you do care, knowing how to save water wouldn’t be such big question. It would be your reason to act, spread awareness and make difference.
Indian cities, towns, villages and homes can audit their current water use to identify the opportunities of water conservation. When you talk about homes, you can fix the flaws such as drips and leaks, implement more water-conserving methods of cleaning and install equipment that can get more done in less water. Though, it may not be the same, these principles can be applied to homes as well as big infrastructures such as Indian cities.
So, we can repair our homes and societies just as easily if we decide. We can fix the existing water supplies. We can install better equipment that conserves water. We can practice better cleaning methods in our homes, buildings and commercial spaces. We can install a pressure-reducing water valve that applies less pressure on water thus getting more done in lesser amount of water. We should use the required amount of water in our daily lives. So, save water and save our future.
About the Author
Anuj Singh works as a water conservation specialist. Also Anuj, being a nature lover he knows the importance of water and shares information on water conservation in India. He explains different water conservation techniques.
Home and Garden Articles1. Enjoy The End Of Lease Cleaning Services Sydney
2. Eight Favorite Lawns In The Fairy Garden
Author: Lauren Kyes
3. Facing A Challenge With Small Bathrooms? Check Out These Tips!
Author: sunita arvind
4. What Can You Expect With The Best Landscaping Services Mornington Peninsula?
Author: Rickey Austin
5. 8 Things That You Should Clean Every Day
Author: Mike Aurtho
6. Hire The Most Experienced Exterior Painting Experts In Charlotte
Author: Anu Walia
7. Create A Unique And Modern Look With A Drum Coffee Table
Author: Kim Thompson
8. Painting Tips For Making A Mississauga Home Sale-friendly Before You Sell It
Author: Chris Dgate
9. Few Must Know Tips If You Want To Avoid Failure In Local Builders
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
10. Landscaping Contractors Can Help You In Beautifying Your Garden
Author: Anu Walia
11. Know How Safe Your Home Cleaning Products Are
Author: Christopher Schwab
12. Modern Stained Glass Floor And Table Lamps Enhances Beauty Of Your House
Author: Lorna Wingfield
13. Why Should You Use The Glass Balcony Balustrades For Your New Home
Author: John Carlos
14. What Makes Designer Furniture Of Perth A Stand Out
Author: Kai Baxter
15. Termite Control Penrith- Expectation Vs. Reality
Author: Alicia Brett