ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Smart Water Conservation Techniques To Save Water In India
Total Articles: 32
India is a big country with very little awareness about water conservation and the applicable techniques. It would be an important consideration in years to come because there are only 2 cities in India that have sufficient water supply. Thiruvananthapuram and Kota are only two cities that offer 24X7 water supply to its residents. This should come as no surprise that we can use of the internationally known water conservation techniques to save water.
When you understand that there is only 1% drinkable water in the world, we don’t really need to say much about the atrocious amount of it that we waste. The understanding that it is in limited supply and we might run out of the drinking water someday must propel us into the action plan that helps us escape it.
When it comes to water conservation in India, there is relatively very little awareness. Water conservation techniques, an important aspect that needs to be looked into, are not even known to common man. So, the real question is not how to save water. The real question is how to reach people with the message of water conservation in India.
You can use innumerable number of ways to conserve water. The question is do you really care about the decreasing amount of water, expanding sizes of deserts and threatening amount of unawareness about the issue. If you do care, knowing how to save water wouldn’t be such big question. It would be your reason to act, spread awareness and make difference.
Indian cities, towns, villages and homes can audit their current water use to identify the opportunities of water conservation. When you talk about homes, you can fix the flaws such as drips and leaks, implement more water-conserving methods of cleaning and install equipment that can get more done in less water. Though, it may not be the same, these principles can be applied to homes as well as big infrastructures such as Indian cities.
So, we can repair our homes and societies just as easily if we decide. We can fix the existing water supplies. We can install better equipment that conserves water. We can practice better cleaning methods in our homes, buildings and commercial spaces. We can install a pressure-reducing water valve that applies less pressure on water thus getting more done in lesser amount of water. We should use the required amount of water in our daily lives. So, save water and save our future.
About the Author
Anuj Singh works as a water conservation specialist. Also Anuj, being a nature lover he knows the importance of water and shares information on water conservation in India. He explains different water conservation techniques.
Home and Garden Articles1. How To Rid Your Front Loading Washing Machine Of Mold
Author: Daniel Royale
2. Affordable And Reliable Plumbing Services In California
Author: Jack Ronald
3. Avoiding Glass Balustrade Breakages- Tips By Glass Balustrading Sydney
Author: John Carlos
4. Contact Bond Cleaning Perth For Professional Cleaning Services
5. Little Tricks To Achieve The Best Results In Domestic Cleaning Services
Author: Louis Gibbs
6. End Of Lease Cleaners Melbourne Guarantee Full Bond Amount Return For The Tenants
7. Reasons Why You Should Rely On New Home Builders Of Port Lincoln
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
8. Importance Of Plumbing Services For A Hassle Free Living
Author: Kelly M. Russum
9. How To Maintain Kitchen Mixer?
Author: Andrew Howard
10. Finding Unique Storage Thoughts For Your Kitchen Cabinets
Author: Robert J. Lewis
11. Design Ideas For Aging In place
Author: Mary Morris
12. Use Lb-3000 Compact Bowl Scale To Measure The Weight With Utmost Precision
Author: Nug Brand
13. Benefits Of Hiring Professional Painting Contractors For Exterior Painting
Author: Anu Radha
14. Walk-in Bathtubs: A Great Safe & Accessible Solution
15. 4 Regular House Maintenance Tips From Expert
Author: Nicholas Kashiwagi