ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Top Ten Benefits Of Drinking Green Tea
Total Articles: 102
According to medical research conducted in China and worldwide, drinking green tea has a lot of health benefits. Drinking green tea has been a traditional remedy for many ailments in China. But today, it's been helping a lot of people regarding their weight, diet and health. Moreover, there are recent studies that shows green tea can inhibit or reduce the growing risk of cancer.
What is so special about green tea? The secret lies in catechin polyphenols which contains a very powerful antioxidant called epigallocatechin gallate (EGCE). This particular antioxidant not only inhibits and destroys cells causing cancer without harming the adjacent healthy tissues.
Here are the top 10 list of benefits from drinking green tea.
1. Research studies have shown that green tea is filled with antioxidants that help counter the effects of oxidants or what we commonly know as free radicals. By fighting off free radicals, it helps to prevent and fight cancer-causing cells.
2. Green tea compounds are able to teat cardiovascular diseases and rheumatoid arthritis.
3. Most people who are diabetics have been found to have low metabolism rate and cannot get rid of sugars and carbohydrates easily. Green tea increases one's metabolism rate and increases energy levels, which help in preventing diabetes.
4. Antioxidants in green tea help in preventing acne as well as treating it. It helps in reducing the inflammation that is associated with acne.
5. Treat impaired immune function.
6. Green tea has been found to prevent plaque deposits in the brain, which is the cause of Parkinson's and Alzheimer's diseases.
7. Intensive research has shown that daily consumption of green tea can prevent tooth decay. Green tea can fight and kill bacteria that are one of the leading causes of plaque.
8. Green tea is also a natural anticoagulant. This decreases the risk of heart attacks and heart diseases by reducing blood platelet clotting and thrombosis formation.
9. Improves the ratio of good cholesterol against bad cholesterol.
10. Lastly, it is said to increase fat oxidation and metabolism inside the body. That is why it is used by many who wanted to lose weight without even compromising the health.
Scientists and nutritionists alike agree that this wonderful brew does indeed posses medicinal properties that can help in preventing several types of illnesses and promote good health. Health professionals recommend that to gain these health benefits, people should drink 3 to 4 cups of green tea a day.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Xbox One S Repair Centre In The Uk
2. An Escape From Reality, The Way To Hone Up Your Leadership Skills
Author: Tyson Frank
3. Hp Chromebook Repair Uk
4. Check The Qualities Of The Technician When It Is About Repairing Your Phone
Author: Jason Bower
5. Huawei E5788 Vs E5787
6. Prototype Pcb Assembly | Quick Turn Pcb
7. Contract Management Software Is Making The Healthcare Industry More Responsive
Author: James Blake
8. Important Tips To Purchase An Analog Ptz Camera
9. Top Quality Replacement Parts For Your Iphone 7
Author: Darren Chappel
10. Global Electric Wheelchair Market Trend
11. Do You Know How To Repair Your Motorola Phone
Author: Motorola Repairer
12. How Blockchain Is A Great Opportunity For Developers?
Author: Amit Tiwari
13. Best Motorola Phone Repair Service Provider In The Uk
Author: Motorola Repairer
14. 10 Must Have Retail Features On Your Retail Pos Software
Author: Dhwani Khatri
15. Samsung Laptop Touch Screen Repair