ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Top Ten Benefits Of Drinking Green Tea
Total Articles: 102
According to medical research conducted in China and worldwide, drinking green tea has a lot of health benefits. Drinking green tea has been a traditional remedy for many ailments in China. But today, it's been helping a lot of people regarding their weight, diet and health. Moreover, there are recent studies that shows green tea can inhibit or reduce the growing risk of cancer.
What is so special about green tea? The secret lies in catechin polyphenols which contains a very powerful antioxidant called epigallocatechin gallate (EGCE). This particular antioxidant not only inhibits and destroys cells causing cancer without harming the adjacent healthy tissues.
Here are the top 10 list of benefits from drinking green tea.
1. Research studies have shown that green tea is filled with antioxidants that help counter the effects of oxidants or what we commonly know as free radicals. By fighting off free radicals, it helps to prevent and fight cancer-causing cells.
2. Green tea compounds are able to teat cardiovascular diseases and rheumatoid arthritis.
3. Most people who are diabetics have been found to have low metabolism rate and cannot get rid of sugars and carbohydrates easily. Green tea increases one's metabolism rate and increases energy levels, which help in preventing diabetes.
4. Antioxidants in green tea help in preventing acne as well as treating it. It helps in reducing the inflammation that is associated with acne.
5. Treat impaired immune function.
6. Green tea has been found to prevent plaque deposits in the brain, which is the cause of Parkinson's and Alzheimer's diseases.
7. Intensive research has shown that daily consumption of green tea can prevent tooth decay. Green tea can fight and kill bacteria that are one of the leading causes of plaque.
8. Green tea is also a natural anticoagulant. This decreases the risk of heart attacks and heart diseases by reducing blood platelet clotting and thrombosis formation.
9. Improves the ratio of good cholesterol against bad cholesterol.
10. Lastly, it is said to increase fat oxidation and metabolism inside the body. That is why it is used by many who wanted to lose weight without even compromising the health.
Scientists and nutritionists alike agree that this wonderful brew does indeed posses medicinal properties that can help in preventing several types of illnesses and promote good health. Health professionals recommend that to gain these health benefits, people should drink 3 to 4 cups of green tea a day.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Installing A Ssl Certificate On Amazon Web Services (aws)
Author: Julia Zemetskaya, Nicolewells
2. Angularjs Introduction | Features | Design Goals
Author: IQ Online
3. Mybox-satellite Set Top Box Manufacturers
Author: My box
4. What Are The Advantages Of Having A Lighting Control System?
Author: Bruce Walker
5. Lenovo Tablet Repair Cost In The Uk
Author: Tablet Repair Cost in the UK
6. Know More About Snmp Simulation.
7. Nintendo 3ds Repair Centre In The Uk
Author: Nintendo 2ds in the UK
8. What Are The Biomedical Applications Of Monodisperse Nanoparticles?
Author: Bhargav Himnshu
9. How Do I Choose The Right Mobile App Development Platform
Author: Karl P
10. How Ai Based Mobile App Development Will Involve In 2018?
Author: Jessica Barnes
11. Quick Fixes For Issues At Lg Phone Repair Shop Leeds
Author: Tony Blair
12. Playstation 4 Games Repair Shop In The Uk
Author: Games Console Repair Centre
13. Global Integration Platform As A Service Market Share
14. Windows Tablet Repair Shop In The Uk
Author: Tablet Repair Centre in the UK
15. A Few Things To Know About Sony Service Centre Uk
Author: Tony Blair