ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Top Ten Benefits Of Drinking Green Tea
Total Articles: 102
According to medical research conducted in China and worldwide, drinking green tea has a lot of health benefits. Drinking green tea has been a traditional remedy for many ailments in China. But today, it's been helping a lot of people regarding their weight, diet and health. Moreover, there are recent studies that shows green tea can inhibit or reduce the growing risk of cancer.
What is so special about green tea? The secret lies in catechin polyphenols which contains a very powerful antioxidant called epigallocatechin gallate (EGCE). This particular antioxidant not only inhibits and destroys cells causing cancer without harming the adjacent healthy tissues.
Here are the top 10 list of benefits from drinking green tea.
1. Research studies have shown that green tea is filled with antioxidants that help counter the effects of oxidants or what we commonly know as free radicals. By fighting off free radicals, it helps to prevent and fight cancer-causing cells.
2. Green tea compounds are able to teat cardiovascular diseases and rheumatoid arthritis.
3. Most people who are diabetics have been found to have low metabolism rate and cannot get rid of sugars and carbohydrates easily. Green tea increases one's metabolism rate and increases energy levels, which help in preventing diabetes.
4. Antioxidants in green tea help in preventing acne as well as treating it. It helps in reducing the inflammation that is associated with acne.
5. Treat impaired immune function.
6. Green tea has been found to prevent plaque deposits in the brain, which is the cause of Parkinson's and Alzheimer's diseases.
7. Intensive research has shown that daily consumption of green tea can prevent tooth decay. Green tea can fight and kill bacteria that are one of the leading causes of plaque.
8. Green tea is also a natural anticoagulant. This decreases the risk of heart attacks and heart diseases by reducing blood platelet clotting and thrombosis formation.
9. Improves the ratio of good cholesterol against bad cholesterol.
10. Lastly, it is said to increase fat oxidation and metabolism inside the body. That is why it is used by many who wanted to lose weight without even compromising the health.
Scientists and nutritionists alike agree that this wonderful brew does indeed posses medicinal properties that can help in preventing several types of illnesses and promote good health. Health professionals recommend that to gain these health benefits, people should drink 3 to 4 cups of green tea a day.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Advantages To Repairing The Iphone Screen Over Buying A New Phone
Author: Zane Shoebridge
2. Web Application Firewall Market
Author: Shivani Singh
3. Searching For The Best Kid Tracker & More
Author: Parveen Kumar
4. Nokia Repair Centre Uk/nokiarepairer.co.uk
Author: Nokia Repair Centre
5. Repair Your Tv Aerial For Having Disruption-free Viewing
Author: Marcus Bush
6. General Iphone Maintenance Issues
Author: iPhone repairs in Manchester
7. What If You Need Samsung Galaxy Repair And What Services Are Provided By The Phone Repair Company?
Author: UK Wide Repair
8. Simple Hacks That Keep You Secure While Working With A Transformer
Author: Trutech Products
9. Active Network Management Market Share
10. Mobile Phone Repair Centre Services
Author: Mobile Phone Repair Centre
11. Samsung Galays S8 Rebounds Nicely
Author: Samsung Mobile Repair
12. Dell Laptop Repairs In Uk Services
Author: Dell Repair Centre
13. Top 5 Smart Phones For Bankers
Author: Fintech Magazine
14. Microsoft Office Real-time Productivity Features Exclusively For Iphone And Ipad
Author: Lena Smith
15. Travel And Expense Management Software Market
Author: Shivani Singh