ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Mount Pulag Adventours With Pagnat Saka
Total Articles: 3
A Mt. Pulag climb is in the hitlist of almost all local trail trekker..
Now attracting significant number of people foreign tourist and local tourist hiking organization.Towering at 2922 meters pass sea level (MASL), Mount Pulag is the highest peak in Luzon, the 3rd tallest in the Philippines.They consider it is a resting place and playground of their gods but also a place where they bury their dead.
Covering 11,550 hectares with parts in Ifugao, Nueva Vizcaya, and Benguet. Mount Pulag was declared on 1987 national park for the purpose of preserving and protecting the eco-system as well as those endangered animals residing within the mountainous area. Mt. Pulag is considered sacred to some Tribes.
Mount Pulag conquest tour with Pagnat Saka would definitely give you an unforgettable memories that you would remember every moment of your life.
It is very clear now why those who witness the tour of Mt. Pulag, even today are still highly recommending newbie hikers to witness the wonderful feelings only Mt. Pulag can offer. blog url
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family