ALL >> Business >> View Article
Gents: Make Your Bets For The Fifa World Cup 2014!
Total Articles: 217
The FIFA World Cup brings the best 32 teams from around the world to compete for the all-important trophy. The finals feature the best plots and has the best and the highest paid players in the world. Seeing the names of the players, participating teams and their components, any sport gambler can realize the importance of this global football event.
FIFA World Cup Football finals success is guaranteed for one team, but as always, surprises can occur because "nobody's invincible!". The best way to find out which team is likely to win is to study the world cup final betting odds.
Therefore, it’s important to study the teams participating in the world cup tournament as well on players, their performance, the history of the team and their performance against competitors.
In sports betting, a gambler can bet on anything: from the number of goals scored by a player, the number of goals scored by the entire team, the ladder position where the team will be at the end of the competition There’s plenty of markets when you bet on world cup finals!
The final stage of the FIFA World Cup tournament is the one that generates the highest volume of betting. Like a football player or team, the sports gambler is preparing for such an event, being up to date with all information related to the event, so that his FIFA World cup betting is likely to be a winner.
According to information regarding the player value the 32 participating teams, they have spent the following on their players:
• Brazil 508, 7- million Euros;
• Spain 504
• Argentina 475.2
• Germany 465.5
• France 373.4
• Belgium 319. 6
• Italy 315.8
• England 312
• Portugal 309. 6
• Columbia 218.6
• Uruguay 185.2
• Russia 169
• Croatia 162.9
• Netherlands 161.6
• Chile 135.4
• Ivory Coast 129.1
• Switzerland 124.1
• Cameroon 122.7
• Bosnia 121
• Japan 105.8
• Nigeria 89.5
• Ghana 84.3
• Ecuador 69.2
• Greece 64.7
• Algeria 63
• USA 51.3
• Mexico 47.1
• South Korea 46.1
• Honduras 24.3
• Australia 23.6
• Iran 21.9
• Costa Rica 20.8
The most expensive team is that of Brazil with 508.7 million Euros, followed by Spain with 504 million Euros. In third place is Argentina, with 475 million Euros, while Portugal occupies this position thanks to player, Cristiano Ronaldo, who is valued at 100 million Euros alone, nearly a third of the team.
There are 8 groups playing with 4 teams each. At first glance the highest ranked are Brazil, Argentina, Germany and Spain. Each of these teams have a valuable performance record and very good players, they provide great online sports betting odds. [link to www.favourit.com/]
But, as has happened in the past, surprises have emerged during the tournament; so stay up to date with the latest information and stats for the World Cup finals.
Business Articles1. One Of The Best Kitchen Equipment Manufacturers
Author: Paul Wright
2. Advantages Of Getting Listed In Online Construction Directory
Author: John Smith
3. How Radiologist Email Lists From Healthcare Mailing Change Your Business Perception?
Author: Richard Braxon
4. Choose Yourself As A Yoga Teacher With The Help Of Adinath Ashram
Author: Jack Stevens
5. Best Service Provider For Life Time Events In Pune
Author: biz porto
6. Crimping Your Own Earrings
Author: Nitesh Pathak
7. An Overview Of Surface And Chemical Analysis
Author: Tan Sean
8. Prorack Roof-racks Install With Smart-foot Technology
Author: Tony Bulic
9. Siib: The Changing Face Of Business Education In India
Author: Mohan Kumar
10. Things To Know About Coworking Spaces
11. Things To Consider Before Opting For A Mailbox Rental
12. Different Types Of Advertisement Print Products
13. Advantages Of Hiring Professionals For Printing
14. Data Cabling Through Wire Mesh Cable Tray
Author: Noah Gabriel
15. Pretreatment And Grit Removal From Sewage Water To Repurpose It
Author: Manoj Shukla