ALL >> Health >> View Article
Anticancer Drugs – Drug Used To Treat Large Intestine Cancer, Breast Cancer, Lung, Head And Neck Can
Total Articles: 1
South Delhi Pharma, renowned traders, suppliers and exporters of Anticancer Drugs,cancer Drugs, Geftinat, Veenat, Erlonat, Tarceva, Gefitinib, Imatinib, Baraclude, Entecavir we are here to serve you through the quality pharmaceutical products as per your needs. Established in the year 1996, we have earned a global reputation in the market owing to superior quality medicines.
The stupendous success, which the company has achieved in such a short span, reflects its strong commitments unwavering and dedication. We are engaged with some of the quality manufacturers, who can provide us with innovative products to serve the community in the best possible manner. We are the leading agents and exporters of some of the well acclaimed companies in the medical world.
Some of our best Anti Cancer Drugs:
Velcade – http://www.southdelhipharma.in/pharmacy-products/velcade/
Generic Content-Bortezomib, Manufactured By:Janssen Pharmaceutica,Belgium
Velcade is used in medication of a cancer chemotherapy drug used to treat certain types of tumors like multiple myeloma, mantle cell lymphoma. It blocks certain proteins which help to slow the growth and spread of the cancer.
Avastin – http://www.southdelhipharma.in/pharmacy-products/avastin/
Generic Content-Bevacizumab, Manufactured By:F.Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, SwitzerlandAvastin infusion is a type of medicine called a humanized monoclonal antibody. It is used to treat cancers of the large intestine and rectum (colorectal cancers) and breast cancers that have spread to other parts of the body. It can also be used to treat advanced lung cancer and advanced kidney cancer.
Abraxane – http://www.southdelhipharma.in/pharmacy-products/abraxane/
Generic Content-Paclitaxel(Protein-bound particles), Manufactured By:Biocon Ltd at Abraxis BioScience, USA
ABRAXANE for Injectable Suspension (paclitaxel protein-bound particles for injectable suspension) is indicated for the treatment of breast cancer after failure of combination chemotherapy for metastatic disease or relapse within 6 months of adjuvant chemotherapy. Prior therapy should have included an anthracycline unless clinically contraindicated.
Geftinat – http://www.southdelhipharma.in/pharmacy-products/geftinat/
Generic Content-Gefitinib, Manufactured By: Natco Pharma, India
Gefitinib is a prescription drug used to treat lung, head and Neck cancer. It belongs to a family of anti-cancer drugs called tyrosine kinase inhibitors.
Should be taken with proper consultation of the doctor if the patient ever had pulmonary fibrosis (scarring of the lungs), or liver or kidney disease.
We are offering at 25% cost of its generic drug.
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important