ALL >> Health >> View Article
Anti Viral Drugs In Herpes Treatment
Total Articles: 2
Herpes is an infection which is caused by a virus called herpes simplex virus in different parts of the body such as skin, mouth, tongue, eyes as well as the genitals.
Symptoms of Herpes:
• The affected area pains a lot along with a burning or itching sensation.
• Reddening of the affected area takes place.
• Appearance of small bumps that are red in colour.
• Appearance of blisters in the gums or around the mouth as well as in the genital areas is seen in most people who are affected by herpes. The blisters are colourless and filled with fluid.
• Formation of a yellow coloured crust on the affected areas.
• Drying of the affected areas.
• Appearance of sores or lesions on the affected areas.
• Pain along with fever are the other symptoms that are associated with herpes.
Anti viral drugs that are used in herpes treatment mainly reduces the symptoms of herpes and thus helps to control the infection by making the body strong enough to fight the infection.
Valacyclovir - Valacyclovir is an anti viral drug which is used in the herpes treatment. It is basically the generic form of valtrex and thus is cheaper than valtrex. Valacyclovir 500 mg is taken orally along with a glass of water daily in order to prevent the herpes virus from growing and spreading to other cells. Recurrent herpes can also be suppressed by valacyclovir 500 mg. With the appearance of the very first symptom of herpes recurrence, you should take valacyclovir 500 mg twice daily for 3-4 days. This will not only prevent but also delay the herpes recurrences. One should take valacyclovir 500 mg along with some food in order to prevent any chances of stomach upset.
Side effects of valacyclovir - Pain in the stomach, headache, dizziness, nausea and vomiting are some of the side effects of valacyclovir.
Valcivir - Valcivir is a very popular drug which is used in herpes treatment. Valcivir is not only effective against herpes outbreaks but it also prevents the herpes from reoccurring. A 500 mg of valcivir is recommended by doctors during herpes treatment. While treating herpes recurrences, you should take valcivir 3 times a day for at least 1 week. This will prevent the recurrences of herpes. Thus one should buy valcivir and use it in herpes treatment.
Side effects of valcivir - Pain in the stomach, diarrhea, vomiting and dizziness are some of the side effects that are associated with this anti viral drug valcivir.
Apart from valacyclovir and valcivir, one can also buy valtrex in case of herpes treatment because this anti viral drug is very effective in reducing the symptoms that are associated with herpes. Nowadays one can buy valtrex online from a reliable drug store. While buying valtrex online from a drug store, one should order valtrex, pay for it online, receive the delivery and then use it in herpes treatment after consulting a doctor properly.
Valtrex like valacyclovir and valcivir has some side effects like fever, weakness, appearance of red spots on the skin along with bleeding in some cases.
Health Articles1. His Red Male Organ: Balanitis For Her
Author: John Dugan
2. Replacing A Meal With Vega Sports Protein Bar Chocolate Peanut Butter Can Increase Your Protein Cons
3. Signs Your Hair Needs A Protein Treatment
4. Choose A Pediatric Dental Care Treatment Services In Lancaster
Author: Greg Walters is the author of this article
5. Dental Implants Mexico | Dental Implants Cancun
Author: Michel starc
6. Indian Physician Columbus
7. Global Remote Patient Monitoring Devices Market
8. Clean Air Equipments Manufacturer And Supplier
Author: Airtech Equipment Pte Ltd
9. Concentrate More By Doing Yoga
Author: Owen Jones
10. Ritalin Can Be Usage For Exams Preparation
11. An Extensive Guide To Get The Best From Physiotherapy
12. Self-pleasuring Too Much: Is It Even Possible?
Author: John Dugan
13. Discover Top Four Advantages Of Using Stem Cell Therapy For Autism Treatment
Author: Autism Connect
14. Simple Tips To Get The Most Handsome Male Organ Around
Author: John Dugan
15. What Is Assisted Living Facilities?
Author: Assisted Living Facility