ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
Tips For Healthy Nails
Total Articles: 4
When we were little girls, most of us would have stolen the makeup kit of our moms and among the different items present therein, the nail polish and of course, the lipstick would have attracted us the most. Ladies of different age groups, irrespective of whether she is a college student, a school student, a working woman or a housewife, has a great craze towards keeping the nails and hands clean and tidy and this is why most of them go for manicures and other techniques.
Generally, nails both in hands and in the foot are made up of protein called as keratin. They generally have nail plates, which includes translucent keratin, the nail bed and layers of dead cells. Some people think it to be a body part that is used for nothing, other than for opening lids and for biting in the case of tension. But, the fact is that they can act as an indicator in our health.
Do they indicate general health? When we look for negle tipper, which means that nail tips in Danish for taking care of this part, the first thing we will find that it is an indicator of the general health of humans. General thumb rule is that healthy negle are those that are strong, free of ridges and smooth. When they are discolored, it is an indication of some health issues. For example, white negle is an indicator of anemia, greenish ones are indicators of fungal infection, while reddish buds are an indicator of high blood pressure.
How to take better care? When you look for negle tipper, you can find that experts suggest that they should be kept clean and should be trimmed then and there. Generally, deficiencies show them in the form of hangnails or vitamin C deficiency and brittle when there is calcium deficiency. It is found that Vitamin H or Biotin is essential for keeping the eyes, skin and nervous system healthier and of course this is applicable to negle as well. So, it is better to include foods rich in this vitamin like peas, beans and eggs.
Artificial nails: Nowadays, kunstige negle, which means artificial nails in Danish are opted by many women. Even though, it is said that they can cause harm to the natural ones, the fact is that they can provide the right kind of protection. However, it is essential that the kunstige negle, should be carefully selected and when a spa is selected for getting it done, women should be careful.
These days nail industry reached to new heights and made nail extension wonderful and fashionable for the women. If you would like to know more about nails extension tips visit our website.
Beauty Articles1. Cure Your Any Skin Problem Through Topmost Medical Assistance By Derma Klinic
Author: Neeraj Pandey
2. Best Ladies Facial Services In Al Nahda Dubai
Author: Best Ladies Facial Services in Al Nahda Dubai
3. Using Eco Friendly Cleaning Products Ontario Can Make Life Easier!
Author: Lance Stratton
4. Eyebrow Tattoos: Get The Perfect Eyebrows
Author: owen thomson
5. Top Queries About Laser Tattoo Removal
Author: Pankaj Singhal
6. Importance Of Vitamin C For Facial Skin Care
Author: Robin Gordon
7. 5 Hair Spoilers – Stern Warning From Hair Fall Treatment In Noida
Author: Kamini Sharma
8. Worrying About Beauty Blunders Just Before Your Wedding? Check Out Tips By Virgo Skin & Beauty Saloo
Author: Kavita Tilara
9. Hair Transplant Surgeon In Bangalore
Author: Sree Reddy
10. Micro-needling: Finding The Best Place For The Perfect Beauty Services
Author: Parveen Kumar
11. The Best Tips For Your Eye Brow Waxing At Home
12. Buy Online Black Henna Powder Manufacturers & Suppliers In India!! Nmp Udhyog
Author: Vishal Parihar
13. Waxing Or Shaving… Which One Would You Choose?
14. Raw African Black Soap: Best Suitable For Your Skin
Author: Ba Cisse
15. How To Find The Natural Henna Powder For Body Art Manufacturers & Suppliers In Sojat, Rajasthan
Author: Vishal Parihar