ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
Tips For Healthy Nails
Total Articles: 4
When we were little girls, most of us would have stolen the makeup kit of our moms and among the different items present therein, the nail polish and of course, the lipstick would have attracted us the most. Ladies of different age groups, irrespective of whether she is a college student, a school student, a working woman or a housewife, has a great craze towards keeping the nails and hands clean and tidy and this is why most of them go for manicures and other techniques.
Generally, nails both in hands and in the foot are made up of protein called as keratin. They generally have nail plates, which includes translucent keratin, the nail bed and layers of dead cells. Some people think it to be a body part that is used for nothing, other than for opening lids and for biting in the case of tension. But, the fact is that they can act as an indicator in our health.
Do they indicate general health? When we look for negle tipper, which means that nail tips in Danish for taking care of this part, the first thing we will find that it is an indicator of the general health of humans. General thumb rule is that healthy negle are those that are strong, free of ridges and smooth. When they are discolored, it is an indication of some health issues. For example, white negle is an indicator of anemia, greenish ones are indicators of fungal infection, while reddish buds are an indicator of high blood pressure.
How to take better care? When you look for negle tipper, you can find that experts suggest that they should be kept clean and should be trimmed then and there. Generally, deficiencies show them in the form of hangnails or vitamin C deficiency and brittle when there is calcium deficiency. It is found that Vitamin H or Biotin is essential for keeping the eyes, skin and nervous system healthier and of course this is applicable to negle as well. So, it is better to include foods rich in this vitamin like peas, beans and eggs.
Artificial nails: Nowadays, kunstige negle, which means artificial nails in Danish are opted by many women. Even though, it is said that they can cause harm to the natural ones, the fact is that they can provide the right kind of protection. However, it is essential that the kunstige negle, should be carefully selected and when a spa is selected for getting it done, women should be careful.
These days nail industry reached to new heights and made nail extension wonderful and fashionable for the women. If you would like to know more about nails extension tips visit our website.
Beauty Articles1. Santa Fe Mixed Bag & Red Stag Combo Part - Ii
2. Grape Seed & Almond Herbal Moisturising Lotion For A Perfect Soft And Smooth Skin
Author: Kairali Ayurvedic Products
3. Some Nail Polish Designs You Can Try At Home
4. How To Save Time In The Mornings
5. Beauty Care Made Easy With Starpil Products
6. Wondering How To Glam Your Eyes With Lastest Trendy Styles?
Author: Mohini Singh
7. Draping: The Makeup Technique That Illuminates The Face In A Simple Way
Author: Denial Smith
8. Choosing The Best Anti Aging Skin Creams
Author: Donald Brontes
9. Ensure Hair Nourishment With Salon Hair Processors
10. Auroville- The City Of Dawn
Author: Closest Buddies
11. Skin Care Routine For Beginners- Sensitive Skin
Author: Noah Collins
12. Top Things You Should Know Before Visiting A Hair Salon In Orlando Fl
Author: Nima Farshid
13. Is Your Skin Dry And Dehydrated? Get Your Healthy And Glowing Skin Back!
Author: Anna Paul
14. The Fine Art Of Conditioning Your Hair With Henna
Author: Vishal Parihar
15. 10 Most Effective Natural Skin Care Techniques During Winters