ALL >> Education >> View Article
Ibm Certified Solution Advisor - Maximo Asset Management Solutions V3
Total Articles: 66
The Maximo Asset Management Solution V3 exam verifies that a candidate has the ability to identify the customer business requirements and influence main decision makers
The Maximo Asset Management Solution V3 exam certifies the candidate has the knowledge and ability to identify opportunity and offer direction to businesses. They can map out customer business needs to the IBM Maximo Asset Management solution. They have the knowledge to apply the main asset management concepts and standards to a customer asset organization.
Section 1: Current Architecture and Environment
Analyze the technical architecture of a customer’s environment; this includes networking, hardware, software and security.
Section 2: Business Drivers
Describe the concepts of EAM
Describe business benefits and various solutions
Describe the features in the Maximo
Describe the Asset Management family of products
Provide a presentation that focuses on Visibility, Control, and Automation.
Define the software solutions provided by IBM
Section 3: Functional Requirements
Identify the main areas of the methods that relate to Enterprise Asset Management
Create a document that signifies the organizational structure of EAM environment
Describe and document the asset types and asset management process
Apply the basic precautionary maintenance processes to an IBM EAM solution
Identify the critical processes that are monitored and results of it.
Section 4: Reporting Requirements
Describe reporting options
Describe an valuation of current versus proposed reporting solutions
Section 5: Integration and Interfacing Requirements
Describe the available integration options
Describe the options available for the primary data load from legacy systems
Section 6: Customization
Explain the capabilities of the Application Designer Database Configuration and Automation Scripting
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
It is strongly recommended that candidates have a working knowledge of the Enterprise Asset Management and the main IBM products. They should have the ability to evaluate and analyze service management of the IBM terminology. They should also be aware of the main Enterprise Asset Management competitors
Recommended Course Material
The following classroom course is recommended to candidates as it will help them in preparation for the exam.
Course title: IBM Maximo Asset Management 7.5 Fundamentals
Number of questions: 72
Time allowed in minutes: 90
Required passing score: 73%
Test languages: English, Japanese
Click Here to find out more details about ExamCertify study material for C2010-651 and get 15% discount.
Education Articles1. Want To Improve Your Brand Visibility Buy Private School Data Lists From School Data Lists
2. Best Selenium Training, Online Institute In Hyderabad Bangalore
3. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Ameerpet
4. What Does Your Texas Or Pennsylvania Online Real Estate Course Need To Have?
Author: Edmund Brunetti
5. Why Are People Taking Their New York Or California Real Estate License Course Online?
Author: Edmund Brunetti
6. Rpa – What Do You Need To Know
7. 5 Countries Where You Can Earn A Living While Studying
Author: Pranati Roy
8. Which Are The Best Bba Colleges In India?
Author: ies online12
9. What Are The Top Engineering Colleges In Bangalore?
10. How Is Jain University, Bangalore? How Are The Faculty, Placements, The Campus And The Overall Facto
11. How To Prepare For Neet
Author: Kriti Chopra
12. How To Be A Better Learner
Author: Aadarsh Agarwal
13. How To Master The Art Of Assignment Writing In 5 Easy Steps
Author: Tiana Crush
14. Optimize Your Hospital’s - Digital Marketing Strategy 2018
Author: Ajay Kumar
15. Learn Cpr At Your Convenience With An Online Cpr Class
Author: Christopher Bayer