ALL >> Education >> View Article
Ibm Certified Solution Advisor - Maximo Asset Management Solutions V3
Total Articles: 66
The Maximo Asset Management Solution V3 exam verifies that a candidate has the ability to identify the customer business requirements and influence main decision makers
The Maximo Asset Management Solution V3 exam certifies the candidate has the knowledge and ability to identify opportunity and offer direction to businesses. They can map out customer business needs to the IBM Maximo Asset Management solution. They have the knowledge to apply the main asset management concepts and standards to a customer asset organization.
Section 1: Current Architecture and Environment
Analyze the technical architecture of a customer’s environment; this includes networking, hardware, software and security.
Section 2: Business Drivers
Describe the concepts of EAM
Describe business benefits and various solutions
Describe the features in the Maximo
Describe the Asset Management family of products
Provide a presentation that focuses on Visibility, Control, and Automation.
Define the software solutions provided by IBM
Section 3: Functional Requirements
Identify the main areas of the methods that relate to Enterprise Asset Management
Create a document that signifies the organizational structure of EAM environment
Describe and document the asset types and asset management process
Apply the basic precautionary maintenance processes to an IBM EAM solution
Identify the critical processes that are monitored and results of it.
Section 4: Reporting Requirements
Describe reporting options
Describe an valuation of current versus proposed reporting solutions
Section 5: Integration and Interfacing Requirements
Describe the available integration options
Describe the options available for the primary data load from legacy systems
Section 6: Customization
Explain the capabilities of the Application Designer Database Configuration and Automation Scripting
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
It is strongly recommended that candidates have a working knowledge of the Enterprise Asset Management and the main IBM products. They should have the ability to evaluate and analyze service management of the IBM terminology. They should also be aware of the main Enterprise Asset Management competitors
Recommended Course Material
The following classroom course is recommended to candidates as it will help them in preparation for the exam.
Course title: IBM Maximo Asset Management 7.5 Fundamentals
Number of questions: 72
Time allowed in minutes: 90
Required passing score: 73%
Test languages: English, Japanese
Click Here to find out more details about ExamCertify study material for C2010-651 and get 15% discount.
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning