ALL >> Education >> View Article
Ibm Certified Solution Advisor - Tivoli Endpoint Manager Solutions V1
Total Articles: 66
The candidate who successfully achieves this certification is responsible for providing the hardware an d software solutions.
The Tivoli Endpoint Manager Solutions V1 exam verifies a candidate’s ability to determine the issues within a customer’s computer environment and then finds the appropriate solutions. Their responsibilities include architecting, documenting, and finding a solution. The successful candidate should be able to determine the business requirements and define an IBM Tivoli Endpoint Manager Solution.
For larger deployments the candidate should be able to determine the size and infrastructure. They should be well versed in the concepts that apply to a customer asset infrastructure. Furthermore they should explain the business and technical advantages of IBM Tivoli Endpoint Manager Solution.
Section 1: Planning
Identify the key areas of the processes that relate to IBM Tivoli Endpoint Manager
Determine the change control process
Identify and document business practices that may influence the TEM solution
Asses the current customer network environment
Identify the customer's compliance procedures
Determine how security polices affect the final design
Identify and document customer's security standards requirements
Identify the technical architecture including networking, hardware, software and security
Create a solutions architecture based on the customer requirements
Section 2: Content Solution
Describe patch for OS platforms
Describe the capabilities and key features
Describe the benefits of asset management
Describe remote control
Describe OS deployment
Describe Software Usage Analysis
Describe mobile device management
Describe data loss prevention
Section 3: Configuration
Create a project plan based on high level architecture
Describe the customization capability of the TEM product components
Analyze and develop the product licensing requirements and explain it to the customer
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
The recommended qualifications required prior to giving the exam are:
Knowledge of the functions of MS SQL with windows platforms
Knowledge of networking concepts
Knowledge of security concepts
Knowledge of concepts of mobile devices
Create a business case justification
There are a total of 60 Questions and candidates have 75 minutes to attempt and complete the exam. The passing score required is 75%. The exam is offered in English and registration can be done at the Pearson VUE website.
Education Articles1. Can You Earn Your Pennsylvania Real Estate License Online?
Author: Edmund Brunetti
2. Artificial Intelligence: The Next Big Thing Is Already Here
3. Why Sap Mm Become The Backbone Of Business?
Author: Vaisakh Bharaz
4. Glimpse Of The Benefits Of Security Training Program
5. Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Lawyer?
Author: Sukanta Singha
6. Essential Factors That Can Help You To Choose A Good Tuition Centre
Author: Hayden Bowden
7. Systematic Planning And Assistance Provided By Study Abroad Consultants
Author: Tyler Conley
8. Best Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh Mohali Panchkula.
9. Ias Coaching In Lucknow To Help The Candidates Prepare For The Most Prized Job
10. Delhi Is Fun- Seeing Delhi With Your Toddler
Author: Nitn Saini
11. How To Prepare And Crack Clat - Law Entrance Exam 2018
12. How Good Is Snap As An Mba Entrance Examination?
Author: Mohan Patil
13. Top Reasons Why Children Refuse To Go To School
Author: Ogburn Online School
14. Junit Annotations In Selenium Web Driver
Author: Siyaram Ray
15. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Chandigarh Mohali India.