ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Staying At The Manhattan Hotel, Nyc Attractions Allow Visitors To Explore Their Family History
Total Articles: 30
Many families can trace their American roots to one place: Ellis Island. Millions of immigrants passed through this spot from 1892 through 1954. Today, visitors come to learn about the history of Ellis Island, and to learn about the history of their own family. The Manhattan Hotel – A New York Hotel welcomes visitors to come to see Ellis Island and the many other nearby NYC Attractions. View Special Offer details : http://www.manhattanhoteltimessquare.com/
Ellis Island and the American Family Immigration History Center
Where: Ellis Island New York, NY 10004
For many visitors to this NYC Attraction, the stop here is to learn about American history and the lives of some of the millions who entered the United States through Ellis Island. For others, the journey to Ellis Island is more personal.
The American Family Immigration History Center allows visitors to search through more than 25 million archives in search of information about their own family members’ journeys through Ellis Island. Some even find pictures of the ship their ancestors came over on as Ellis Island has an impressive collection of more than 900 ship pictures. The Port of New York port of arrival records can be searched and purchased.
The Ellis Island Tour allows visitors to see the Island through the eyes of an immigrant. The audio tour will take visitors through the same steps that would have greeted an early 20th century immigrant.
For some, a visit to Ellis Island is a deeply moving reminder of where they came from. For all visitors, it is a chance to learn about the important roles that immigrants played in shaping the United States into the great country it became.
About The Manhattan – A New York Hotel:
One of the best features of The Manhattan Hotel – A Times Square Hotel is the incomparable location – literally in the center of everywhere you want to be when you visit New York. The Manhattan Hotel is an New York Hotels located just 2 blocks to Rockefeller Center, 4 blocks to The Museum of Modern Art and 8 blocks to Central Park.
Our spacious 659 well-appointed, non-smoking Guest Rooms and Suites are available on 22 floors and offer everything a Business Traveler or Leisure Guest may require for a memorable visit to New York.
Visiting New York? Choose The Manhattan – A New York Hotel - view Guest Rooms & Suites here > or call toll free: 800-610-5386.
Manhattan Hotel Times Square - Visit our New York Visitors Guide for all New York Activities and NYC Attractions. The Manhattan at Times Square Hotel: 800.610.5386. For more information please visit:- http://www.manhattanhoteltimessquare.com/
Travel Articles1. La Ciudad De Marrakech
2. Secure A Deluxe Limo And Feel Like A Star On Your Wedding Day
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Buffalo River Float Trips – Go River Rafting To Enjoy With Your Family
Author: Kirby Burk
4. Bachelorette Party - A Crazy And Classy Night Out With Pittsburgh Limousine Service
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
5. Enjoying The Glamour And The Luxury Of Dc Limo
Author: Enjoying the Glamour and the Luxury of DC Limo
6. Limo Hire - Limo Hire London | Party Bus Hire London
7. Jeju Island And Busan Tour
Author: Tommy Na
8. Event Photographer In Argentina Can Capture Those Precious Touring Moments In The Camera!
Author: Cogert Ayala
9. Know How Owning A Shipping Container Will Benefit You
Author: Catherine Jade
10. Enjoy The Best Of Fujairah City Tours
11. Explore The Paradise By Luxurious Tour Packages
Author: Ankit Patel
12. Have An Exceptional Super Jeep Iceland Ride
Author: Ice Rovers
13. Cape Town Offers A Plethora Of Thrilling Mtb Cycling Routes That Make Each Tour Exciting
Author: Mark Robert Lawson
14. Clearly Honor Your Vows With Cheap Limo Service
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
15. Get Pleasure From A Budget Tour In Kenya - A Leading Holiday Destination In Africa
Author: Nadzua Matara