ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Staying At The Manhattan Hotel, Nyc Attractions Allow Visitors To Explore Their Family History
Total Articles: 30
Many families can trace their American roots to one place: Ellis Island. Millions of immigrants passed through this spot from 1892 through 1954. Today, visitors come to learn about the history of Ellis Island, and to learn about the history of their own family. The Manhattan Hotel – A New York Hotel welcomes visitors to come to see Ellis Island and the many other nearby NYC Attractions. View Special Offer details : http://www.manhattanhoteltimessquare.com/
Ellis Island and the American Family Immigration History Center
Where: Ellis Island New York, NY 10004
For many visitors to this NYC Attraction, the stop here is to learn about American history and the lives of some of the millions who entered the United States through Ellis Island. For others, the journey to Ellis Island is more personal.
The American Family Immigration History Center allows visitors to search through more than 25 million archives in search of information about their own family members’ journeys through Ellis Island. Some even find pictures of the ship their ancestors came over on as Ellis Island has an impressive collection of more than 900 ship pictures. The Port of New York port of arrival records can be searched and purchased.
The Ellis Island Tour allows visitors to see the Island through the eyes of an immigrant. The audio tour will take visitors through the same steps that would have greeted an early 20th century immigrant.
For some, a visit to Ellis Island is a deeply moving reminder of where they came from. For all visitors, it is a chance to learn about the important roles that immigrants played in shaping the United States into the great country it became.
About The Manhattan – A New York Hotel:
One of the best features of The Manhattan Hotel – A Times Square Hotel is the incomparable location – literally in the center of everywhere you want to be when you visit New York. The Manhattan Hotel is an New York Hotels located just 2 blocks to Rockefeller Center, 4 blocks to The Museum of Modern Art and 8 blocks to Central Park.
Our spacious 659 well-appointed, non-smoking Guest Rooms and Suites are available on 22 floors and offer everything a Business Traveler or Leisure Guest may require for a memorable visit to New York.
Visiting New York? Choose The Manhattan – A New York Hotel - view Guest Rooms & Suites here > or call toll free: 800-610-5386.
Manhattan Hotel Times Square - Visit our New York Visitors Guide for all New York Activities and NYC Attractions. The Manhattan at Times Square Hotel: 800.610.5386. For more information please visit:- http://www.manhattanhoteltimessquare.com/
Travel Articles1. India Viajes Mundial El Mejor Viaje
Author: Jessica Johansson
2. Practical Wedding Transportation Solutions With Tampa Bay Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Overseas Exploration Travel In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
4. Reasons To Choose A Good Taxi Service In Udaipur, Rajasthan
Author: Jai Bhawani
5. Bristol Taxis – Search For The Best Clifton Taxi Service Now!
Author: Michel Umer
6. Krabi Taxi – Krabi Airport Taxi Will Never Let You Down!
Author: Khun Franco
7. Beautiful Beach Tour In Goa
Author: Top Travel
8. Do You Know How Make Your Tour Of Sicily Quite Enthralling?
Author: Christian Guardione
9. India, A Paradise For Bird Watchers
10. Sightseeing Tour Limo In Washington Dc: What Are The Places To Explore?
Author: Mike Johnson
11. Applying Uae Visa Online Helps You Visit Top Tourist Attractions In Dubai
Author: Zuhair Hanif
12. Why You Should Reserve This Incredible Villa For Your Vacation?
13. Travel Myths You Need To Get Rid Of Right Now
Author: Wayne Brook
14. Nyc Car Services Compatible For Babies And Kids
Author: Robert Anhouse
15. How To Make Your Mountain Biking Easy With Travel Guides?
Author: Walter Winkler