ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Staying At The Manhattan Hotel, Nyc Attractions Allow Visitors To Explore Their Family History
Total Articles: 30
Many families can trace their American roots to one place: Ellis Island. Millions of immigrants passed through this spot from 1892 through 1954. Today, visitors come to learn about the history of Ellis Island, and to learn about the history of their own family. The Manhattan Hotel – A New York Hotel welcomes visitors to come to see Ellis Island and the many other nearby NYC Attractions. View Special Offer details : http://www.manhattanhoteltimessquare.com/
Ellis Island and the American Family Immigration History Center
Where: Ellis Island New York, NY 10004
For many visitors to this NYC Attraction, the stop here is to learn about American history and the lives of some of the millions who entered the United States through Ellis Island. For others, the journey to Ellis Island is more personal.
The American Family Immigration History Center allows visitors to search through more than 25 million archives in search of information about their own family members’ journeys through Ellis Island. Some even find pictures of the ship their ancestors came over on as Ellis Island has an impressive collection of more than 900 ship pictures. The Port of New York port of arrival records can be searched and purchased.
The Ellis Island Tour allows visitors to see the Island through the eyes of an immigrant. The audio tour will take visitors through the same steps that would have greeted an early 20th century immigrant.
For some, a visit to Ellis Island is a deeply moving reminder of where they came from. For all visitors, it is a chance to learn about the important roles that immigrants played in shaping the United States into the great country it became.
About The Manhattan – A New York Hotel:
One of the best features of The Manhattan Hotel – A Times Square Hotel is the incomparable location – literally in the center of everywhere you want to be when you visit New York. The Manhattan Hotel is an New York Hotels located just 2 blocks to Rockefeller Center, 4 blocks to The Museum of Modern Art and 8 blocks to Central Park.
Our spacious 659 well-appointed, non-smoking Guest Rooms and Suites are available on 22 floors and offer everything a Business Traveler or Leisure Guest may require for a memorable visit to New York.
Visiting New York? Choose The Manhattan – A New York Hotel - view Guest Rooms & Suites here > or call toll free: 800-610-5386.
Manhattan Hotel Times Square - Visit our New York Visitors Guide for all New York Activities and NYC Attractions. The Manhattan at Times Square Hotel: 800.610.5386. For more information please visit:- http://www.manhattanhoteltimessquare.com/
Travel Articles1. Logistical Reasons For A Wedding Shuttle Via Pittsburgh Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus
2. Joint Celebration For The Bride And Groom In A Party Bus Rental Through Phoenix
Author: john wick
3. Are You Planning To India Nepal Tour Packages?
Author: Rakesh Kumar
4. Melt The Stress Away With Honeymoon Limo Service In Gaithersburg
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
5. Easy Transportation Designation For All Bachelor And Bachelorette Party Plans With Pittsburgh Limo S
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
6. Celebrate Before Your Marry Via Party Bus Rental Dc
Author: john wick
7. Zimbabwe Travel Agency - Travel Cost Efficiently
8. Wonderful Manaslu Circuit And Tsum Valley Trekking In Nepal For 2018
Author: Landmark Discovery Treks
9. Tips To Plan A Perfect Honeymoon In Manali
Author: Solang Valley Resorts Manali
10. Take The Best Taxi Services During Winter Vacations – Om Travel
11. The Best Ways To Go Through The Northern Lights
Author: Ross Barkely
12. Hire Tullamarine Airport Transfers For A Comfortable And Safe Ride
13. Tour & Travel Company In India
Author: Services International
14. African Island Holiday Packages Can Be Customized To Meet Your Personal Preferences!
Author: Sandy Russell
15. How About Isla Espiritu Santo- A Tourist Must See
Author: Terry Neal