ALL >> Business >> View Article
5 Important Things To Know About A Canadian Corporate Tax Expert
Total Articles: 48
Are you planning for hiring a corporate tax expert in Canada? If it is a yes, then go through the following points. If it is a no, then still go through the points given below. It is because you will definitely need the expert guidance of a tax expert, provided you are a serious tax payer.
Given below are 5 important things you need to know about corporate tax experts in Canada:
• One of the first and most important things regarding a Canadian tax expert is that is thoroughly expert. He is well aware of the judicial proceedings so that in case any such things happen in the future, he can act as your representative in the Tax Court of Canada. He is also thorough regarding the paper works and pleadings that are required for court trials.
• Apart from guiding during court issues, he is well adapted in tax planning. His tax plans are legitimate as well as enable a decrease in taxes for self employed, sole proprietors, partners and corporations.
• A renowned tax expert has profound expertise in various legal proceedings and makes tax effective testamentary disposition like estate planning which benefits the tax payers by saving huge amount of cash.
• They are also expert in submitting the necessary documents and procure a clearance certificate.
• During matters like failure to submit tax evasion, a tax expert does the negotiation with the Department of Justice and ensures that the rights of his clients are safe.
There are a number of tax experts in Canada, each of them having their own expertise. In order to get the best benefits, you need to find the right tax expert. Some of the major areas in which the corporate tax experts work are:
• Foreign business holdings and operations
• Tax havens
• Tax treaties
• Non resident tax issues
• Emigration and immigration related tax issues
• Corporate and business tax
• Estate planning
• Utilization of tax losses
Find a few of the reputed tax experts via internet. You can also take referrals from friends or colleagues. Contact some of the reputed ones via phone calls or emails. You can even Skype them. Give them a detailed description of your issue, so that it would be easy for them to sort out your problem and provide you a quick assistance. Proceed further, if you get a detailed response.
Michael Atlas is one such known tax expert and consultant in Canada. For more information you can browse through his official webpage at www.taxca.com
Ken Donaldson is a chartered accountant who practices as an independent tax consultant. He also author of Canadian corporate tax, in this article he provides tax havens tips. For more information you can visit Taxca.com.
Business Articles1. Household Shifting Services In Bangalore Mumbai Unionpackers
2. How Can You Lower Your Lcl Sea Freight Costs?
3. How To Keep Yourself Safe While Working At Heights
4. Opportunities For The Global Gallium Arsenide Wafer Market To Reach $1.3 Billion By 2023
5. Floral Arrangement For The Perfect Summer Wedding
Author: John Miller
6. 5 Reasons Why Your Website Need Mobile App Development
Author: Anshul Sharma
7. A Gift For Planning Your Event
8. Why Is A Good Night Sleep Essential?
Author: Lewis Carroll
9. Sterlite Copper - The Journey Through Controversies
Author: Alanna Alberto
10. Enhancing Your Business Sales Using Wordpress
11. With Proper Training And Certificates, One Can Become An Expert Risk Manager
Author: George Hoover
12. Anand Enterprises
Author: Anand Enterprises
13. A Good Adwords Agency Is Things You Will Need For The Company!
Author: Magdalene Munter
14. Top Advantages Of Asphalt Seal Coating In Ontario
Author: Vadim Muravyev
15. Take Your Travel Experience Into Another Level By Exploring The Best Location Of India