ALL >> Health >> View Article
The Impact Of Abortion
Total Articles: 73
What do you know about abortion?
Some of you might be familiar with what abortion is. However, did you know abortions can happen by accidents as well? Let's have a look at what abortion really is.
Taking a look at the concept
Abortion is known as the termination of pregnancy by killing the fetus in the womb. Sometimes it can be induced and at other times, the fetus can be destroyed due to accidents. Whatever may be the cause of abortion, abortion can affect the woman in more than one way. It can be harmful to the female both physically and emotionally.
Surveys are being done worldwide on a regular basis to find out the effects of abortion on the lives and mental and emotional status of the females.
Physical health complications
Many women, after the abortion, suffer from health problems. There have been reported cases wherein, after abortion, women feel that their bodies have become weak and they are not physically as strong as they were before.
Post-traumatic stress disorders
Majority of women suffer from post-traumatic stress disorders after abortion. This number is equally high in both the developing and developed countries. It has been postulated that the physical trauma as well as emotion stress work together for causing this disorder. This is even more in those cases wherein a female is forced into abortion.
The death of women after abortion is higher when compared to deaths that occur during child birth.
This is actually an interesting fact about abortion. People often tend to think that a female body cannot withstand the much hyped stress relating to the process of child birth. However, it is now a known fact that female deaths due to abortions are as high as 3.5 times when compared to deaths during or immediately after delivery. An important reason for this has been that either the abortions are done by untrained professionals or are performed in aseptic conditions leading to post-operative complications and deaths.
Many women feel that a part of their own body is dead.
When asked about their experience, most of the women say that it was no less than a torment and they felt paralyzed after the abortion. Many even said that they felt as if a part of their body is dead or has been cut-off.
Today, abortions should be avoided whenever possible. Women should understand that undergoing abortion should be the last resort.
Are you looking for medical abortion?
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe