ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Want Tranquility And Perfection In Your Log Homes???? Follow Log Home Plans In Knoxville, Tn
Total Articles: 4
Log homes induce rustic settings of mountains, where family and friends gather together and relax. Log homes is not a new or innovative pattern of building homes, rather they were discovered long back. With the changing living standard of a person, few changes have been brought in this traditional type of home. Log Home Plans in Knoxville, TN, comes in 3 basic styles. You can include the luxurious items in a log home, as per your requirement and most importantly as per your budget.
Like other home kits, the Log Home Kit in Knoxville, TN generally cost you less if you are going to construct it. Few persons who own a log home build their home themselves with their own idea while some follow the Log Home Plans in Knoxville, TN for building a log home.
There are three different types of log homes – Milled, Handcrafted and Timber –framed log homes. You cannot conclude that this type of log home is better or the other one, because each home offers distinct features that will make the home appealing for the person residing in it.
For constructing milled log-homes machines (like profilers, planers and lathes) are used. This home comes in kits and the kit may comprise of either the entire home or only the walls. Milled homes are smooth and uniform and the parts are assembled on the site. The manufacturers, manufacturing milled home kits produce a number of kits each year, as the whole process is carried by machines. The most significant fact about milled log-homes is that real logs are not used as raw material.
Opposite to this, log homes crafted by hand give more traditional and authentic feeling. Experienced smiths create it by using the techniques that were used several years before. Though the flooring and the finishing touch of the home is not as smooth as that of milled log-homes, but it offers the same degree of satisfaction that one log home should give. Hand axes, log scribes, wood chisels, chain saws and drawknives are some primary tools that are used by a log smith.
Timber framed log homes are built by using a beam and post construction. The exteriors and interiors of these homes are generally flat. The frame holds the entire home's structural weight. These homes are generally big and have an open area and many rooms.
Whatever type of log home it is, the essential thing is that log home plans and log home kits play a vital role in constructing it.
The author has described that how important are Log Home Plans Knoxville TN and Log Home Kit Knoxville TN for constructing log homes in his many articles. For more information please visit http://www.customtimberloghomes.com
Home and Garden Articles1. Enjoy The End Of Lease Cleaning Services Sydney
2. Eight Favorite Lawns In The Fairy Garden
Author: Lauren Kyes
3. Facing A Challenge With Small Bathrooms? Check Out These Tips!
Author: sunita arvind
4. What Can You Expect With The Best Landscaping Services Mornington Peninsula?
Author: Rickey Austin
5. 8 Things That You Should Clean Every Day
Author: Mike Aurtho
6. Hire The Most Experienced Exterior Painting Experts In Charlotte
Author: Anu Walia
7. Create A Unique And Modern Look With A Drum Coffee Table
Author: Kim Thompson
8. Painting Tips For Making A Mississauga Home Sale-friendly Before You Sell It
Author: Chris Dgate
9. Few Must Know Tips If You Want To Avoid Failure In Local Builders
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
10. Landscaping Contractors Can Help You In Beautifying Your Garden
Author: Anu Walia
11. Know How Safe Your Home Cleaning Products Are
Author: Christopher Schwab
12. Modern Stained Glass Floor And Table Lamps Enhances Beauty Of Your House
Author: Lorna Wingfield
13. Why Should You Use The Glass Balcony Balustrades For Your New Home
Author: John Carlos
14. What Makes Designer Furniture Of Perth A Stand Out
Author: Kai Baxter
15. Termite Control Penrith- Expectation Vs. Reality
Author: Alicia Brett