ALL >> Health >> View Article
Multi-panel Drug Testing Kits: How Are They Beneficial At Workplace?
Total Articles: 499
Drug testing is important for employers to ensure a safe and healthy environment at workplace. Employees under drug abuse are likely to cause accidents when using machinery. This may cause injury/death to themselves as well as others at workplace. A survey sponsored by NIDA shows those employees abusing illicit drugs are 2.2 times more prone to ask for time off and 2.5 times late to work. All these show the importance of drug testing at workplace. This will be beneficial to employees as well as employers.
Illicit drug abuse costs employers substantially unless they take appropriate preventive measures. Multi-panel drug test kits would be suitable for the task. These drug test kits can help employers eliminate loss of work hours that could be caused by drug abuse. Loss of work hours may come in the form of more number of sick leaves, coming late to workplace and leaving early, etc. Drug testing using multi-panel can eliminate these consequences and ensure higher workplace productivity.
In this article, we will discuss how multi-panel kits are beneficial at workplace.
For workplace drug testing, multi-panel drug kits are more beneficial
Multi-panel drug kits are more beneficial. These kits enable test administrators to test for multiple classes of drugs. They need not administer the test for different drugs separately. Thus, these kits eliminate the need of repetition of the test and save time.
Multi-panel drug test kits are generally named as 5-Panel Test Kit, 6-Panel Test Kit and 12-Panel Test kit. The number suggests how many drugs that a specific kit can detect. They are suitable for workplace testing.
Drugs detected by multi-panel drug test kits
It is important here to mention drugs detected by multi-panel drug test kits for employers' information.
• The 5-panel test kit can detect amphetamine, cocaine, marijuana (THC), opiates, and phencyclidine.
• The 6-panel test kit can detect a combination of any six drugs including cocaine, amphetamine, methamphetamine, marijuana (THC), opiates, oxycodone, benzodiazepine, ecstasy and phencyclidine.
• The 12-panel kits can detect a combination of drugs including cocaine, amphetamine, barbiturate, benzodiazepine, methamphemine, marijuana (THC), methadone, opiates, phencyclidine, tricyclics, propoxyphene and oxycodone.
Multi-panel drug test kits help employers to eliminate drug-related sickness and resultant hospital bills. This will help them save in the long run by cutting down the cost.
These kits are safe and do not cause any harmful effect on people or the environment.
Easy to use: These kits involve a single process. The administrator has just dip the strap in the test sample.
They are fast and show results within a few minutes.
To ensure optimal functioning, make sure to purchase kits that meet SAMHSA cut-off levels, and approved by FDA.
Multi-panel drug test kits are, thus, useful for employers. Employers can use them as part of their zero-tolerance-to-drug policy and ensure a healthy and safe environment at workplace.
Drugteststrips.com is an online store offering reliable and FDA approved drug test kits at affordable prices. Home drug tests from drugteststrips.com can help you detect drugs by screening tests at home without the use of an instrument and thus you can avoid the need to go to doctor or hospital. Check know more about our test kits visit: http://www.drugteststrips.com
Health Articles1. All You Need To Know About Shirodhara
Author: Shriya Ayu Clinic
2. Medicare Reporting Challenges To Affect Independent Practices
3. Male Organ Health And Wellness: When It’s Time To Talk To A Urologist
Author: John Dugan
4. World Best Air Ambulance Service In Bagdogra With Md Doctors
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
5. Global Ventricular Assist Devices Market Trend
6. Key Reasons To See A Reputed Podiatrist To Cure Feet Problems
Author: Marion Yau
7. Be Fit And Healthy Through Regular Consumption Of Noni Products Of Salveo
8. Hacks To Stop Snoring
Author: Alex Bowmann
9. How Dr. Kewal Krishan Saved My Grandfather’s Life
Author: ponting brown
10. The Best Hospital For Cancer Treatment ; Balaji Action Cancer Hospital
Author: ponting brown
11. Turn Towards The Remedial Surgeries To Perk Up Your Beauty
Author: owen Thomson
12. 3 Easy Ways To Brand Your Next Medical Event
13. Why Should We Use Teeth Whitening Kits?
14. Tumescence Problems And The Too-hard Member: Understanding Priapism
Author: John Dugan
15. Things In Mind When Picking The Right Dentist
Author: Donnell Nash