ALL >> Business >> View Article
Secure Origins Unveils Cross Border Intelligence Technologies At Trade Conference
Total Articles: 53
The executive staff of Secure Origins, Inc. (SO) recently made a presentation in Torrance, California for the members of the Association of Importers and Exporters at their annual conference.
During their time in front of the trade association professionals, SO showcased its proprietary products and services. Secure Origins is the only firm that possesses patent pending cross border intelligence technologies that are preemptive and enabling of real-time risk analysis by firms engaged in international commerce, as well as by organizations that are charged with its regulation and oversight.
Cross border intelligence technologies such as those offered by Secure Origins have the capability to enable organizations such as US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) to develop better data streams and metrics, which they then can utilize to detect and address and limit border crossing inefficiencies that either slow the flow of burgeoning bi-national trade, or prevent law enforcement from performing their designated tasks and duties.
The need to develop and implement effective cross border intelligence technologies is growing as the movement of goods and people across international boundaries is expanding exponentially. In a report produced in 2013, the Government Accountability Office (GAO), advised the CBP to take measures to reduce wait times at U.S.-Mexico international border crossings. The Secure Origins team is actively looking to partner with the CBP, as well as with other and private sector organizations, to facilitate the timely flow of both northward and southward trade and commerce.
On the border, as is the case anywhere else, time is money.
Read the primary source for this post at Secure Origins.
Business Articles1. Finding The Right Camera Bag Could Be Easy With The Discussed Tips
2. Contact The Right Audience And Executives With Pharmaceutical Companies Mailing List
Author: Jane Cannon
3. Understanding The Relevance Of Real Estate Services In 2018
Author: James Hopkins
4. Get Access To Highly Focused Quickbooks Users Email List
Author: Andrew Rayel
5. What Happiness Means To You- Certified Quantum Suc
Author: Christy Whitman
6. Some Very Basic Tricks To Get Your Accounting Right
7. Accounting Service For A Small Business Confirm A Smooth Running
8. Injured By A Drunk Driver Here’s What To Do
9. You Have To Visit The Bank's Site On The Web And Fill In The Application
Author: Brandon Jones
10. Bed Bug Treatment That's Effective And Affordable
Author: Steve Stein
11. Here Are 5 Tips That Will Keep
12. Here’s All That Your Angry Customers Want Your Business To Learn!
Author: Surabhi Joshi
13. Plastic Model Aircraft
14. An Ultimate Guide To Chlorinated Polyethylene And Its Properties
15. Schramsberg Blanc De Blancs 2012