ALL >> Business >> View Article
Secure Origins Unveils Cross Border Intelligence Technologies At Trade Conference
Total Articles: 53
The executive staff of Secure Origins, Inc. (SO) recently made a presentation in Torrance, California for the members of the Association of Importers and Exporters at their annual conference.
During their time in front of the trade association professionals, SO showcased its proprietary products and services. Secure Origins is the only firm that possesses patent pending cross border intelligence technologies that are preemptive and enabling of real-time risk analysis by firms engaged in international commerce, as well as by organizations that are charged with its regulation and oversight.
Cross border intelligence technologies such as those offered by Secure Origins have the capability to enable organizations such as US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) to develop better data streams and metrics, which they then can utilize to detect and address and limit border crossing inefficiencies that either slow the flow of burgeoning bi-national trade, or prevent law enforcement from performing their designated tasks and duties.
The need to develop and implement effective cross border intelligence technologies is growing as the movement of goods and people across international boundaries is expanding exponentially. In a report produced in 2013, the Government Accountability Office (GAO), advised the CBP to take measures to reduce wait times at U.S.-Mexico international border crossings. The Secure Origins team is actively looking to partner with the CBP, as well as with other and private sector organizations, to facilitate the timely flow of both northward and southward trade and commerce.
On the border, as is the case anywhere else, time is money.
Read the primary source for this post at Secure Origins.
Business Articles1. Household Shifting Services In Bangalore Mumbai Unionpackers
2. How Can You Lower Your Lcl Sea Freight Costs?
3. How To Keep Yourself Safe While Working At Heights
4. Opportunities For The Global Gallium Arsenide Wafer Market To Reach $1.3 Billion By 2023
5. Floral Arrangement For The Perfect Summer Wedding
Author: John Miller
6. 5 Reasons Why Your Website Need Mobile App Development
Author: Anshul Sharma
7. A Gift For Planning Your Event
8. Why Is A Good Night Sleep Essential?
Author: Lewis Carroll
9. Sterlite Copper - The Journey Through Controversies
Author: Alanna Alberto
10. Enhancing Your Business Sales Using Wordpress
11. With Proper Training And Certificates, One Can Become An Expert Risk Manager
Author: George Hoover
12. Anand Enterprises
Author: Anand Enterprises
13. A Good Adwords Agency Is Things You Will Need For The Company!
Author: Magdalene Munter
14. Top Advantages Of Asphalt Seal Coating In Ontario
Author: Vadim Muravyev
15. Take Your Travel Experience Into Another Level By Exploring The Best Location Of India