ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
2014 Dodge Durango: Style And Safety
Total Articles: 5
Remember that box on wheels your parents drove you around in when you were a kid? Well the 2014 Dodge Durango is not it. Sporting stylish lines, ultimate comfort, while maintaining the highest ratings in safety, Dodge has hit the mark of a more sophisticated modern family.
The 2014 Dodge Durango sports five stars across the board for National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's crash test ratings. A necessity when transporting the little ones.
The Durango is not just about the standard necessities of High crash test ratings however. The vehicle has great styling as a crossover vehicle. The exterior has natural sleek lines throughout the contours of the exterior. The front of the vehicle sporting smaller headlights and a styled grill that seems ready to growl.
Moving under the hood of the Durango is either found the 290 hp 3.6 liter V 6, or the hefty 360 hp 5.7-liter V 8, both have 8-speed automatic with Over Drive. These aforementioned powerhouses fueling a 7400 pound towing capacity either with All Wheel Drive or Rear Wheel Drive as an option. In line with these specs, the Durango stays competitive in the crossover market's fuel economy with 14-18 City and 22-25 Highway for estimated miles per gallon.
Sweeping into the interior, the Durango has no shortage of amenities. It features the Uconnect system that keeps the driver in touch with media, gps and much more, at the touch of the screen. It also has the optional back up aid system for those tighter spots and extra safety. The cruise control has assisted deceleration sensor when coming close to forward traffic as well, which is a great amenity for those longer highway trips.
The seating in the 2014 Durango is expansive. It has three rows of seating that holds up to a total of seven passengers. Take that minivan! It also features three 12 volt power outlets as a standard option, keeping everyone's portable device charged.
With respect to the pocket book, the 2014 Dodge Durango is a great value with the starting MSRP at $29,795. Taking into consideration all the features that come standard.
In short, the new Durango has all the amenities any family on the move would need and find convenient for daily use. Whether taking that short trip to the grocery store or towing the boat to the lake, the Durango can do it all. Something your parents would not be able to boast about in that old minivan.
Bolles Brothers' Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM in Stafford Springs is a full scale car dealership specializing in new and used car sales, auto service and auto parts. If you are searching for car dealers using the keywords Jeep Dealer Putnam CT or Ram dealer Putnam CT, come visit Bolles Dodge Jeep RAM showroom today!
Automobiles Articles1. Purchasing Harley Starter Replacement From The Web!
2. How To Purchase Harley Starter Drives?
3. Guidelines On Purchasing Harley Starters!
4. 7 Car Financing Tips For Purchasing A New Or Used Car
Author: Haggerty Ford
5. Buying New Or Pre-owned Vehicles From Car Dealer
Author: Neal Weaver
6. Basic Of Maintaining Good Health Of Your Electric Bike
Author: Manisha Nigam
7. Top Things To Know About Lamborghini Diablo
Author: Jason Jones
8. Replace Your Old Gallardo Exhaust System To Improve The Performance Of Your Super-car
Author: Jason Jones
9. Auto Repair Shop Bluffton To Maintain The Perfect Condition Of Your Car In No Time
Author: Ray Pringle
10. Important Wheel Alignment Information
Author: Ray Pringle
11. Explore An Amazing Ride With Wraith Luxury And Sports Car Rental
12. How To Formulate Your Car Drive Secure And Relaxed With The Precise Choice Of Tyres?
Author: My Tyre Point
13. Important Questions To Ask Before Rustproofing Your Car
Author: Efrain Rivas
14. Affordable Crane Services For Vehicles
Author: Shailesh Vyas
15. Things To Consider When Choosing Vw Garage Services
Author: Heston VW