ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
2014 Dodge Durango: Style And Safety
Total Articles: 5
Remember that box on wheels your parents drove you around in when you were a kid? Well the 2014 Dodge Durango is not it. Sporting stylish lines, ultimate comfort, while maintaining the highest ratings in safety, Dodge has hit the mark of a more sophisticated modern family.
The 2014 Dodge Durango sports five stars across the board for National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's crash test ratings. A necessity when transporting the little ones.
The Durango is not just about the standard necessities of High crash test ratings however. The vehicle has great styling as a crossover vehicle. The exterior has natural sleek lines throughout the contours of the exterior. The front of the vehicle sporting smaller headlights and a styled grill that seems ready to growl.
Moving under the hood of the Durango is either found the 290 hp 3.6 liter V 6, or the hefty 360 hp 5.7-liter V 8, both have 8-speed automatic with Over Drive. These aforementioned powerhouses fueling a 7400 pound towing capacity either with All Wheel Drive or Rear Wheel Drive as an option. In line with these specs, the Durango stays competitive in the crossover market's fuel economy with 14-18 City and 22-25 Highway for estimated miles per gallon.
Sweeping into the interior, the Durango has no shortage of amenities. It features the Uconnect system that keeps the driver in touch with media, gps and much more, at the touch of the screen. It also has the optional back up aid system for those tighter spots and extra safety. The cruise control has assisted deceleration sensor when coming close to forward traffic as well, which is a great amenity for those longer highway trips.
The seating in the 2014 Durango is expansive. It has three rows of seating that holds up to a total of seven passengers. Take that minivan! It also features three 12 volt power outlets as a standard option, keeping everyone's portable device charged.
With respect to the pocket book, the 2014 Dodge Durango is a great value with the starting MSRP at $29,795. Taking into consideration all the features that come standard.
In short, the new Durango has all the amenities any family on the move would need and find convenient for daily use. Whether taking that short trip to the grocery store or towing the boat to the lake, the Durango can do it all. Something your parents would not be able to boast about in that old minivan.
Bolles Brothers' Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM in Stafford Springs is a full scale car dealership specializing in new and used car sales, auto service and auto parts. If you are searching for car dealers using the keywords Jeep Dealer Putnam CT or Ram dealer Putnam CT, come visit Bolles Dodge Jeep RAM showroom today!
Automobiles Articles1. Great Things About Proper Wheel Alignment
Author: Ross Barkely
2. Buying A Used Or Certified Pre-owned Vehicle
Author: Terri Larson
3. Is It Illegal To Drive Your New Subaru Brz Wearing Headphones?
Author: Barry Sharp
4. Buying A Used Vehicle From Local Car Dealer
5. Advantages Of Purchasing A New Car From An Auto Dealer
6. I Want To Sell A Car - 2 Best Ways To Sell A Car In The Uae
Author: William Manning
7. How To Choose The Best Place To Undertake Your Car Repair Services?
Author: Kim Jordan
8. Hire Ideal Stretch Limo And Have An Extraordinary Experience
Author: Padraic O Reilly
9. How To Obtain The Best Rebates On Used Cars?
Author: Kaitlin Miller
10. How To Choose A Good Engine Repair Shop For Your Needs?
Author: Justin Ward
11. Enjoy The Comfort Of Luxury Car Rental Singapore
12. 3 Outstandingly Effective Ways To Save Money On Car Repair Costs
Author: Justin Ward
13. 3 Step Guide To Preventive Maintenance Of Vehicles
Author: Justin Ward
14. How To Know The Importance Of Vehicle Wheel Alignment?
Author: Mark Josesh
15. The Yellow Taxis That Go Round Serving People Are Affordable And Comfortable
Author: Max Brier