ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
2014 Dodge Durango: Style And Safety
Total Articles: 5
Remember that box on wheels your parents drove you around in when you were a kid? Well the 2014 Dodge Durango is not it. Sporting stylish lines, ultimate comfort, while maintaining the highest ratings in safety, Dodge has hit the mark of a more sophisticated modern family.
The 2014 Dodge Durango sports five stars across the board for National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's crash test ratings. A necessity when transporting the little ones.
The Durango is not just about the standard necessities of High crash test ratings however. The vehicle has great styling as a crossover vehicle. The exterior has natural sleek lines throughout the contours of the exterior. The front of the vehicle sporting smaller headlights and a styled grill that seems ready to growl.
Moving under the hood of the Durango is either found the 290 hp 3.6 liter V 6, or the hefty 360 hp 5.7-liter V 8, both have 8-speed automatic with Over Drive. These aforementioned powerhouses fueling a 7400 pound towing capacity either with All Wheel Drive or Rear Wheel Drive as an option. In line with these specs, the Durango stays competitive in the crossover market's fuel economy with 14-18 City and 22-25 Highway for estimated miles per gallon.
Sweeping into the interior, the Durango has no shortage of amenities. It features the Uconnect system that keeps the driver in touch with media, gps and much more, at the touch of the screen. It also has the optional back up aid system for those tighter spots and extra safety. The cruise control has assisted deceleration sensor when coming close to forward traffic as well, which is a great amenity for those longer highway trips.
The seating in the 2014 Durango is expansive. It has three rows of seating that holds up to a total of seven passengers. Take that minivan! It also features three 12 volt power outlets as a standard option, keeping everyone's portable device charged.
With respect to the pocket book, the 2014 Dodge Durango is a great value with the starting MSRP at $29,795. Taking into consideration all the features that come standard.
In short, the new Durango has all the amenities any family on the move would need and find convenient for daily use. Whether taking that short trip to the grocery store or towing the boat to the lake, the Durango can do it all. Something your parents would not be able to boast about in that old minivan.
Bolles Brothers' Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM in Stafford Springs is a full scale car dealership specializing in new and used car sales, auto service and auto parts. If you are searching for car dealers using the keywords Jeep Dealer Putnam CT or Ram dealer Putnam CT, come visit Bolles Dodge Jeep RAM showroom today!
Automobiles Articles1. What Is Causing The Problem?
Author: Batteries & More
2. Why A Car Is A Necessity In The City Of Detroit?
Author: jeffery reynold
3. The Windscreens Replacement Process - What You Need To Know
Author: Anna Lampasona
4. Peugeot 3008 Suv India To Debut At Auto Expo 2018
Author: Trending Car
5. Trailer Sydney- Secure Your Investment
Author: Alex Mayers
6. Choosing The Right Truck Rental Service In The Middle East
Author: Truck rental
7. Automotive Locksmith Baltimore - How To Remove A Car Key Stuck In Ignition?
Author: Daniel Cohen
8. What To Ride On With Your Life - Buy A Harley Davidson Chopper
Author: Levi Fysh
9. A Luxurious Feel On A Mercedes Benz Is Tempting
Author: Toby Pratt
10. Top 4 Warning Signs That Your Car Needs A Service
Author: Paul Zervos
11. Cash Crisis: How To Get An Auto Loan When You Are Paid In Cash?
Author: Wiliams Orchard
12. About The Article C-washer - Features And Applications
13. Do You Know How To Prevent And Remove Rust?
Author: HARITA NTI INDIA
14. What Factors To Be Consider For Finding The Best Car Service In Dfw?
Author: Shakil Ahmed
15. Make Your Clean-ups A Breeze This Autumn
Author: Trailer Rentals