ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
2014 Dodge Durango: Style And Safety
Total Articles: 5
Remember that box on wheels your parents drove you around in when you were a kid? Well the 2014 Dodge Durango is not it. Sporting stylish lines, ultimate comfort, while maintaining the highest ratings in safety, Dodge has hit the mark of a more sophisticated modern family.
The 2014 Dodge Durango sports five stars across the board for National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's crash test ratings. A necessity when transporting the little ones.
The Durango is not just about the standard necessities of High crash test ratings however. The vehicle has great styling as a crossover vehicle. The exterior has natural sleek lines throughout the contours of the exterior. The front of the vehicle sporting smaller headlights and a styled grill that seems ready to growl.
Moving under the hood of the Durango is either found the 290 hp 3.6 liter V 6, or the hefty 360 hp 5.7-liter V 8, both have 8-speed automatic with Over Drive. These aforementioned powerhouses fueling a 7400 pound towing capacity either with All Wheel Drive or Rear Wheel Drive as an option. In line with these specs, the Durango stays competitive in the crossover market's fuel economy with 14-18 City and 22-25 Highway for estimated miles per gallon.
Sweeping into the interior, the Durango has no shortage of amenities. It features the Uconnect system that keeps the driver in touch with media, gps and much more, at the touch of the screen. It also has the optional back up aid system for those tighter spots and extra safety. The cruise control has assisted deceleration sensor when coming close to forward traffic as well, which is a great amenity for those longer highway trips.
The seating in the 2014 Durango is expansive. It has three rows of seating that holds up to a total of seven passengers. Take that minivan! It also features three 12 volt power outlets as a standard option, keeping everyone's portable device charged.
With respect to the pocket book, the 2014 Dodge Durango is a great value with the starting MSRP at $29,795. Taking into consideration all the features that come standard.
In short, the new Durango has all the amenities any family on the move would need and find convenient for daily use. Whether taking that short trip to the grocery store or towing the boat to the lake, the Durango can do it all. Something your parents would not be able to boast about in that old minivan.
Bolles Brothers' Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM in Stafford Springs is a full scale car dealership specializing in new and used car sales, auto service and auto parts. If you are searching for car dealers using the keywords Jeep Dealer Putnam CT or Ram dealer Putnam CT, come visit Bolles Dodge Jeep RAM showroom today!
Automobiles Articles1. Car Dealers Perfect Way To Get The Used Car
2. Benefits Of Hiring A Taxi And How You Can Make Full Use Of It
Author: Dave Woods
3. Importance Of The Development Of Rugged Dc Dc Converter
Author: Lilly Allen
4. Detailed Guide To Wash Your Car Properly With 2 Bucket Method And Car Wash Shampoo
Author: neel patel
5. How To Choose Best Gps Anti Car Theft Device?
Author: Randeep Kumar
6. A Mobile Roadworthy Certificate Centre May Come Handy While In A Hurry
Author: Luca Curtis
7. Customised Motorcycles Give The Rider A Style Statement
Author: Levi Fysh
8. Tips To Buy A High Mileage Car
9. Importance Of Learning Through Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
10. How Technology Is Changing The Teaching Techniques Today?
Author: Eesha Zaveri
11. The Used Mercedes Benz Dealers In Miami Offers Best Collection For Your Choice
12. Taking Care Of Your Sydney Trailer
13. Advices To Get Auto Financing From Car Dealership
14. Travel Bike – Folding Bike Fits For Just Any Type Of Road!
Author: Paul Pinigis
15. Top 10 Popular Upcoming Bikes In India To Launch In 2017 & 2018
Author: Adaalo India