ALL >> Travel >> View Article
While Staying At The Manhattan Hotel Visiters Can Visit The Best Beer Bar In New York
Total Articles: 30
New York City offers fabulous Restaurants and Bars of every type. When a beer lover comes to the city, he can choose from many Bars in New York that specialize in craft beer. Here are a few popular choices to get you started on a quest for the city’s best beer Bars. The Manhattan Hotel is located near some of the best New York Bars. This NY Hotel has impressive special offers to welcome those who have come in search of the perfect beer. View Special Offer details > http://www.manhattanhoteltimessquare.com/
Blind Tiger Ale House
Where: 281 Bleecker Street New York, NY 10014
With 28 taps and more than 80 bottles available at any given time, it is easy to see why this Bar in New York made the list. The Blind Tiger Ale House is also known for its fabulous food. They offer rare brews and have fun weekly Events.
Where: 388 Union Avenue New York, NY 11211
This NY Bar only serves American beer. They rotate their offerings so that visitors will always find something new to try. Barcade also features vintage arcade games and, yes, they still only cost a quarter.
Where: 359 Metropolitan Avenue New York, NY 11211
This Bar in New York was featured on a list of best beer Bars in the country in GQ Magazine. They focus on Belgian beer and feature very rare, hard-to-find brews.
Rattle n Hum
Where: 14 East 33rd Street New York, NY 10016
This New York Irish pub boasts 40 microbrews, and offers a rotation of beers from dozens of breweries. The Irish pub experience can be found right in the city by visiting this wonderful beer Bar.
About The Manhattan – An NY Hotel:
One of the best features of The Manhattan Hotel – A Times Square Hotel is the incomparable location – literally in the center of everywhere you want to be when you visit New York. The Manhattan Hotel is an NY Hotel located just 2 blocks to Rockefeller Center, 4 blocks to The Museum of Modern Art and 8 blocks to Central Park.
Our spacious 659 well-appointed, non-smoking Guest Rooms and Suites are available on 22 floors and offer everything a Business Traveler or Leisure Guest may require for a memorable visit to New York.
Visiting New York? Choose The Manhattan – A New York City Hotel - view Guest Rooms & Suites here > or call toll free: 800-610-5386.
Manhattan Hotel Times Square - NY Hotel - Visit our New York Visitors Guide for all New York Activities and NYC Attractions. The Manhattan at Times Square Hotel: 800.610.5386. For more information please visit:- http://www.manhattanhoteltimessquare.com/
Travel Articles1. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
2. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
3. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson
4. Cheap Price Vietnam Tour
Author: Nguyen Xuyen
5. Important Features To Select Best Hotel In Puri
6. Rwanda Gorilla Tour – Things To Know About Mountain Gorillas
Author: Barack Nari
7. 9 Top Places Must See When You Visit Wayanad
Author: Hruday Chand
8. 10 Most Popular Summer Holiday Destinations In Southindia
9. Top-quality Limo Services In Phoenix
10. Why Vietnam And Cambodia Tour Packages Are That Popular
Author: Hamid @ Vietnam Tour Pedia
11. Visa Assistance To Getting Your Visa Stamping To Any Country
Author: Ayisha Sulaiman
12. How Could A San Antonio Party Limo Bus Help You Relax On Prom Night?
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
13. Hire A Driver Or A Cab For Quick And Reliable Local Transportation Needs
Author: Robert Anhouse
14. Group Tour To Korea – Have Tour Guide For Seoul Korea Tour!
Author: Tommy Na
15. 4 Features Of A Reliable Immigration Services Consultant
Author: Dave Guest