ALL >> Business >> View Article
Inventhelp Licenses Pen Wrestlers To Commonwealth Toy And Novelty Co Inc
Total Articles: 13
InventHelp, a leading inventor service company, announces an InventHelp client's invention, Pen Wrestlers, has been licensed by Commonwealth Toy & Novelty Co., Inc., and is for sale at numerous specialty retail and novelty stores.
Intromark Incorporated, InventHelp's sister licensing company, introduced Pen Wrestlers to Commonwealth, a New York City novelty company, with a sense of humor. After reviewing the invention, the company expressed interest in the idea and decided to license the pen, tweaking the concept to fit with two current intellectual properties for which they own the rights, "Ted the Movie" and the hit television show "The Big Bang Theory." Commonwealth produced two talking pens featuring characters from the movie and TV show. The pens are available at over two dozen novelty and specialty retailers.
InventHelp is pleased they were able to get this product reviewed and licensed to Commonwealth. This inventor has not made a financial gain with their invention. This inventor has received a small advance for the product. This is one individual success. Only a very small number of inventions are licensed and sold in stores. InventHelp is proud of the fact that this product is currently being sold in numerous locations and that the InventHelp name appears on every package.
From 2011-2013, InventHelp signed Submission Agreements with 5252 clients. As a result of their services, 144 clients have received license agreements for their products, and 24 clients have received more money than they paid InventHelp for these services.
InventHelp is a leading inventor service company, helping inventors since 1984. Learn more about InventHelp and its invention submission services at http://www.inventhelp.com/inventor-services.asp and http://www.flickr.com/photos/inventhelp/. Manufacturers interested in reviewing additional inventions and new product ideas can contact InventHelp's sister licensing company, Intromark Incorporated, by filling out an online request to review new product ideas at http://www.intromark.com/contactforms/Reg_Databank_Contact.aspx.
Business Articles1. Finding The Right Camera Bag Could Be Easy With The Discussed Tips
2. Contact The Right Audience And Executives With Pharmaceutical Companies Mailing List
Author: Jane Cannon
3. Understanding The Relevance Of Real Estate Services In 2018
Author: James Hopkins
4. Get Access To Highly Focused Quickbooks Users Email List
Author: Andrew Rayel
5. What Happiness Means To You- Certified Quantum Suc
Author: Christy Whitman
6. Some Very Basic Tricks To Get Your Accounting Right
7. Accounting Service For A Small Business Confirm A Smooth Running
8. Injured By A Drunk Driver Here’s What To Do
9. You Have To Visit The Bank's Site On The Web And Fill In The Application
Author: Brandon Jones
10. Bed Bug Treatment That's Effective And Affordable
Author: Steve Stein
11. Here Are 5 Tips That Will Keep
12. Here’s All That Your Angry Customers Want Your Business To Learn!
Author: Surabhi Joshi
13. Plastic Model Aircraft
14. An Ultimate Guide To Chlorinated Polyethylene And Its Properties
15. Schramsberg Blanc De Blancs 2012