ALL >> Others >> View Article
How To Find A Good Pet Match
Total Articles: 3
It is said that dog owners often show a resemblance (however uncanny!) to their pets, but according to new study it has been proved that they even have similar personality traits. In a study conducted on British dog owners, it was found that people tend to choose those animals that match and compliment their personality. An important thing to be noted is that it is a subconscious process that draws people to certain type of dogs. So now you know why you always favored Labradors!
According to Lance Workman, a psychologist at Bath Spa at University in the UK, people are drawn to dogs that are a bit like them, just like we go for romantic partners who are quite like us.
In one study, people were even able to match dog owners with their purebreds, suggesting that certain breeds of dogs are favored more by certain type of people. It was found that agreeable people like Labradors which are well known for their friendliness. Responsible and hard-working people are drawn to bulldogs which display no-nonsense personalities. People who have an active lifestyle and spend most of their time outdoors tend to prefer greyhounds. The surprising results of this study which narrowed down on the association of dogs and their owners managed to throw the stereotypes of the window.
Choosing a Good Pet Match
So don’t just buy a puppy because he has got those adorable eyes or grab the cutest puppy. Owning a pet requires serious considerations and here we tell you the kind of dog you should go for- considering it is a good match. First and foremost, pet matching is an essential part of the same process, so before you lay your hands on that puppy, read on to find how to find a good pet match.
First of All Find a Dog Service That Offers you:
• The best possible match for you
• Helps you see all the options that might be open
• Ensures that the dogs that are being purchased from breeders are a result of appropriate selection.
• Ensures the elimination of “impulse purchasing”.
• Finally, it must help its clients and rescues by lessening the burden of paperwork which inversely affects conscientious adoptions.
You could also look out for some related services which will just be added advantage. You could go for:
Puppy temperament testing- It has to be done so that you know where your mate looses it and what is to be done to control his temper.
New puppy transport service- it would be better if the service could help you carry your new pal home.
Adoption home checks- so that they know where they are sending a new puppy to and can stay assured.
The outcomes of buying a wrong puppy can be pretty scary and as a result many of such dogs are sent to rescues and shelters. What you must remember is that your dog is a lifelong commitment so choose the best match possible.
Others Articles1. Enjoy It With Photo Booth!
Author: William is the author of this article.
2. Bring Life With Amazing Gifts!
Author: William is the author of this article
3. Wide-ranging Benefits From The Best Wine In India
Author: Avishek Roy
4. Contact For Professional Wedding Photographers In Hyderabad
5. Apoyos Para Emprendedores 2017
6. Shared Ownership Of Property In India? Know The Legal Remedy To Deal With It!
Author: saima joseph
7. Nine Things You Should Pay Careful Attention To Before Investing Your Money In A Wire Rope
Author: Shilpa Sharma
8. Reasons Why Should Anyone Choose A Profession Like Call Girl
Author: Anmalika Roy
9. What Are The Benefits Of Led Tvs?
Author: tanjni pache
10. Signs That Your Dog Needs To See A Veterinarian In Woodbridge
Author: Adam Smith is the author of this article.
11. Video Production Services Atlanta – Go Through The Portfolio Before Hiring A Video Production Atlant
Author: William Brown
12. 5 Success Tips To Achieve Your Goals And Ambitions
Author: George smith
13. Portable Street Umbrellas Comes In Wide Designs
Author: Street Umbrellas Australia
14. Sleeping Habits Of Zodiac Moon Signs And Ideas For Improvement
Author: Vinay Bajrangi
15. Handyman Services - A Necessity In Your Household
Author: handy helper