ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The Manhattan Hotel - Welcomes Attendees To The Coffee & Tea Festival Nyc
Total Articles: 30
Coffee and tea lovers should rejoice at the thought of the Coffee & Tea Festival NYC. This NYC Event brings 60 exhibitors from around the world who come to showcase their amazing coffees, teas and gourmet foods. The Manhattan Hotel – A New York Hotel has impressive special offers to welcome guests to this and other NYC Events. View Special Offer details :- http://www.manhattanhoteltimessquare.com
Coffee & Tea Festival NYC
When: March 22 through March 23, 2014
Where: 69th Regiment Armory | 68 Lexington Avenue New York, NY 10010
The Coffee & Tea Festival NYC is a popular NYC Event that draws more than 6,000 attendees who come to sample teas and coffees from around the world. Some of the best makers of gourmet tea and coffee products will be on hand including Capital Tea, SeredipiTEA, Ajiri Tea and dozens of others.
Attendees can roam the 25,000 square foot exhibit hall enjoying generous samples of tea and coffee along with both sweet and savory food items.
Try to get to the Event venue early as the first 1,500 guests will be given a fabulous gift bag filled with samples to take home and share with friends and family. This is a fun, must-attend NYC Event for anyone who takes their coffee and tea seriously. Many who have attended in the past said they plan to come every year.
The 2013 Coffee & Tea Festival NYC sold out, so if you wish to attend, you should reserve your tickets well in advance. Single day passes are $20, and a two-day pass is $30.
About The Manhattan Hotel – A New York Hotel:
One of the best features of The Manhattan Hotel – A Times Square Hotel is the incomparable location – literally in the center of everywhere you want to be when you visit New York. The Manhattan Hotel is an New York Hotels located just 2 blocks to Rockefeller Center, 4 blocks to The Museum of Modern Art and 8 blocks to Central Park.
Our spacious 659 well-appointed, non-smoking Guest Rooms and Suites are available on 22 floors and offer everything a Business Traveler or Leisure Guest may require for a memorable visit to New York.
Visiting New York? Choose The Manhattan – A New York Hotel - view Guest Rooms & Suites here or call toll free: 800-610-5386.
One of the best features of The Manhattan Hotel at Times Square is our incomparable location – literally in the center of everywhere you want to be when you visit New York. The streets around our Times Square Hotel are alive with the boisterous energy New York is famous for, with each step introducing you to your next fascinating encounter.For more information please visit : http://www.manhattanhoteltimessquare.com
Travel Articles1. Spectacular Engagement Celebration With Party Buses For Rent
Author: David WILSON
2. Reaching Honeymoon Status With Town Car Service Washington Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Yacht Charter In Greece Bid The Best Luxury Option For Corporate Event And Client Entertainment
Author: George Iatridis
4. Hue Day Trips- A Nice Option To Discover The Beautiful Country Of Vietnam
Author: Le Xuan Son
5. Follow These 7 Tips To Become A Smart Traveler For The Next Trip!
Author: Manisha Nigam
6. Think Less And Travel More And Get Rid Of Routine-bound Life
Author: John Watson
7. 6 Must Visit Temples Of Mysore For Religious Tourists
Author: Manisha Nigam
8. El Salvador Tourist Visa For Indian Citizen
9. Why Egypt Tour Packages Will Make You Go Wow
Author: Ayad Mohamed
10. Remember Your Wedding Well With Car Service In Houston
Author: Remember Your Wedding Well with Car Service in Hou
11. Exploring Historical Points Of Rajasthan With Udaipur Taxi Online
Author: bheru lal
12. What Can Teens Do In A Denver Party Bus On Prom Night?
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
13. Diverse Honeymoon Travel With A Wedding Or Prom Limo Rental Pittsburgh
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
14. Experience A Wedding Limousine Rental In Atlanta And All Of The Advantages From It
Author: JOHN WICK
15. 6 Places You Must Explore During Your Tenerife Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe