ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The Manhattan Hotel - Welcomes Attendees To The Coffee & Tea Festival Nyc
Total Articles: 30
Coffee and tea lovers should rejoice at the thought of the Coffee & Tea Festival NYC. This NYC Event brings 60 exhibitors from around the world who come to showcase their amazing coffees, teas and gourmet foods. The Manhattan Hotel – A New York Hotel has impressive special offers to welcome guests to this and other NYC Events. View Special Offer details :- http://www.manhattanhoteltimessquare.com
Coffee & Tea Festival NYC
When: March 22 through March 23, 2014
Where: 69th Regiment Armory | 68 Lexington Avenue New York, NY 10010
The Coffee & Tea Festival NYC is a popular NYC Event that draws more than 6,000 attendees who come to sample teas and coffees from around the world. Some of the best makers of gourmet tea and coffee products will be on hand including Capital Tea, SeredipiTEA, Ajiri Tea and dozens of others.
Attendees can roam the 25,000 square foot exhibit hall enjoying generous samples of tea and coffee along with both sweet and savory food items.
Try to get to the Event venue early as the first 1,500 guests will be given a fabulous gift bag filled with samples to take home and share with friends and family. This is a fun, must-attend NYC Event for anyone who takes their coffee and tea seriously. Many who have attended in the past said they plan to come every year.
The 2013 Coffee & Tea Festival NYC sold out, so if you wish to attend, you should reserve your tickets well in advance. Single day passes are $20, and a two-day pass is $30.
About The Manhattan Hotel – A New York Hotel:
One of the best features of The Manhattan Hotel – A Times Square Hotel is the incomparable location – literally in the center of everywhere you want to be when you visit New York. The Manhattan Hotel is an New York Hotels located just 2 blocks to Rockefeller Center, 4 blocks to The Museum of Modern Art and 8 blocks to Central Park.
Our spacious 659 well-appointed, non-smoking Guest Rooms and Suites are available on 22 floors and offer everything a Business Traveler or Leisure Guest may require for a memorable visit to New York.
Visiting New York? Choose The Manhattan – A New York Hotel - view Guest Rooms & Suites here or call toll free: 800-610-5386.
One of the best features of The Manhattan Hotel at Times Square is our incomparable location – literally in the center of everywhere you want to be when you visit New York. The streets around our Times Square Hotel are alive with the boisterous energy New York is famous for, with each step introducing you to your next fascinating encounter.For more information please visit : http://www.manhattanhoteltimessquare.com
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David