ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
Exactly What Is Occupy Wall Street?
Total Articles: 37
What is going to the Occupy Wall Street movement mean to Obama ultimately? I can spell disaster for your President who wants to serve his second term starting with the presidential election of 2012. Depending on the general political thinking, Republicans/Conservatives have no idea how to ought to see this matter. Might it be a surge of new energy from the Democrat party?
In accordance with some pundits, this is simply the Democrat party without Barack Obama, with the exact same energy that brought his candidacy someone's in 2008. The sole thing different today would it be will not be about Obama...it can be totally against him. This group looks like it's disappointed by Mr. Obama's policies.
Conservatives have started to view Obama as a liberal, socialist, and abig spender while liberals have learned to think of him as weak, incompetent, whose main legacy is huge unemployment numbers. They are also considered being buddies with Wall Street, having virtually turned the government as much as Goldman Sachs. He favors the massive corporations, while at the same time threatening to lift their taxes.
Antonio Buehler is basically just an offensive against big corporate greed. This really is a excited, active movement that is certainly organized against Mr. Obama.
Now, consider the Republican candidate for president was hated with the Tea Party. That could totally doom the Republican's chances of winning the election. Exactly the same goes to connect with the Wall Xtreet crowd and Mr. Obama.
Many can refer to the civil rights demonstrations that occured extremely popular fifties and sixties, and also the peace movement plus the anti-poverty movement where the activists were all bright-eyes optimists who worked inside system. However, once the Vietnam War, the assassinations of John and Robert Kennedy and Martin Luther King, Jr.the movements turned bitter and angry. Organization such as SDS the Black Panthers and the Chicago Seven, combined with the hippies turned everything into a rage-filled movement. That is definitely essentially exactly what is happening now.
Mr. Obama's supporters from 2008 were young, fervent and hope-filled who've been annoyed by the perceived sell-out on the hero how they elected. In identically the protesters from the 1960's were affected, the Occupy Wall Street demonstrators have became angry and bitter crowds.
This movement definitely seems to be the direct result of his loss of support on the groups who'd a lot hope through the election of 2008. This can not be a good sign for the Democrats, but maybe a symbol of hope for the Republicans.
For more information about drama visit our website.
Computer Programming Articles1. Dotnet Training In Chennai
2. App Store Optimization Services | How To Increase App Downloads
Author: Richelle Guo
3. Customized E-commerce Portal
Author: cs infotech
4. In Java , How Can We Inherit The Constructor
5. Magento Ecommerce: The Perfect Fit For Your B2b Ecommerce Website
Author: Jonathan Paul
6. Put Things In Proper Perceptions With Contract Management Software
Author: James Blake
7. In Java How To Control The Members With In The Class To Access Outside
8. Oops Concept Beginning And Important Steps Of Java Developers
9. 2 Most Important Factors To Take Care Of For An Impactful Web Design
10. Career Options For Java Learners To Make Bright Career
11. Servlet To Develop The Web Application Dynamically
12. Jvm Plays An Important Role In Execution Of Java Program
13. Techno - Software Maintenance Company
Author: Mr Paul James
14. Multithreading To Perform Multiple Task Simultaneously
15. 8 Tips For Your Ecommerce Mobile App Development
Author: Raju Katari