ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
What Is Occupy Wall Street?
Total Articles: 37
What is going to the Occupy Wall Street movement mean to Obama in the long term? I could truthfully spell disaster with the President who would like to serve his second term beginning from the presidential election of 2012. Depending on the general political thinking, Republicans/Conservatives have no idea how to see this matter. Is it a surge of new energy coming from the Democrat party?
Based on some pundits, this is simply the Democrat party without Obama, with the same electricity brought his candidacy to life in 2008. The thing different today would be that it is just not about Obama...it truly is totally against him. This group is very much disappointed by Mr. Obama's policies.
Conservatives have arrived at view Obama as a liberal, socialist, and abig spender while liberals have come to imagine him as weak, incompetent, whose main legacy is large unemployment numbers. He's also seen as being buddies with Wall Street, having virtually turned the govt over to Goldman Sachs. He favors the massive corporations, while at the same time threatening to raise their taxes.
fraud is basically just an offensive against big corporate greed. This is a excited, active movement that is definitely organized against Mr. Obama.
Now, just think about which the Republican candidate for president was hated from the Tea Party. That would totally doom the Republican's probability of winning the election. Precisely the same goes for to correspond with the Wall Xtreet crowd and Mr. Obama.
Many can depend on the civil rights demonstrations that occured back in the fifties and sixties, combined with the peace movement along with the anti-poverty movement where the activists counseled me bright-eyes optimists who worked within the system. However, right after the Vietnam War, the assassinations of John and Robert Kennedy and Martin Luther King, Jr.the movements turned bitter and angry. Organization just like SDS the Black Panthers and the Chicago Seven, along with the hippies turned everything into a rage-filled movement. That is definitely essentially exactly what is happening now.
Mr. Obama's supporters from 2008 were young, fervent and hope-filled who were aggravated from the perceived sell-out of the hero how they elected. In like the protesters while in the 1960's were affected, the Occupy Wall Street demonstrators have changed into angry and bitter crowds.
This movement seems to be the direct results of his loss of support through the groups who'd so much hope while in the election of 2008. This could not be a good sign with the Democrats, but maybe a sign of hope for the Republicans.
For more information about YouTube visit our website.
Computer Programming Articles1. Overview And Features Of Java
Author: Become a Java programmer by joining Advanced Java
2. Pridesys It Ltd | Best Erp Software In Bangladesh | Garments Software Bangladesh
Author: A S M Rahat Khan
3. It Organizations Are Choosing H2s Training? Why
Author: Hrithvik Pankaj
4. Top 10 Php Tips For Web Developers
5. Finding The Right Mobile App Development Company For Your Business
Author: Shawn Bennet
6. Everything You Need To Understand To Start With Angularjs
Author: Ascent Softwae
7. How Is A Mobile App Development Team Set Up?
Author: Amit Tiwari
8. 10 Mistakes What Android Developers Do
9. How To Troubleshoot Microsoft “click-2-run Configuration Failure” Error?
Author: Ellie Williams
10. 10 Killer Tools For Web Designing Coding
11. Which Is A Pforessional Manufacturer Of Fine Chemical
12. Difference Between Mongodb And Couchbase
13. Effecting Better Response Through E-mail
Author: Uma Maheshwari
14. Explain In Detail About Java Virtual Machine
15. Android O: Looming Features To Look For In This Updated Android Version
Author: SAkina ArShad