ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
Gary Shoats : Expert Logo Designer
Total Articles: 14
Gary Shoats is an expert logo designer, and has been working in this field for close to 15 years. Ever since he was a child, he enjoyed his art classes more than anything else because it gave him a chance to express his creativity. When he was 16, he got a part time job at a printing company. Initially he was given minor administrative tasks, but when the manager realized his talent, he was offered the position of an assistant logo creator. Under the mentorship of the logo and design head, he learned a lot of skills, and went on to pursue a full time career in logo design after graduating from college.
Today, Gary Shoats is the owner of an exclusive custom logo design shop in Maryland. His shop is very popular, and he gets customers from near and far. His expertise, skill, and knowledge of the craft cannot be denied , and his work is well appreciated. He has a staff of 6 employees, all of whom he guides and mentors. According to him, if done properly, anyone can learn about logo designs. His customers are from a diverse range of backgrounds including automobile industry, manufacturing, individuals, restaurants, hobby shops, and florists etc.
Before beginning any logo design, Gary Shoats conducts extensive research on the industry of the client. However, before doing that, he does a thorough interview with the client to understand their needs and expectations. Logo design process has 4 different components.
1. Interview with client to discuss what the client is seeking in a logo.
2. Research Phase : Staff conducts research to understand the industry and nature of work.
3. Trial 1 : First sample is made and presented to client.
4. Trial 2: Revisions done based on client suggestions.
5. Final Logo presented to client
He has great communication skills, and works very hard to ensure the client is 100% satisfied with the logo created. He believes that it is very important to get feedback from the customer so that the logo created is exactly what they wanted. In his free time, Gary likes to work out, swim, and go trekking. He is also an enthusiastic reader and enjoys reading the science fiction genre the most. He is talkative and friendly with everyone and when he is around, all of them get to have a good laugh. He loves to play games with them, watch movies, and spend time with them on festivities so that they do not feel lonely and left out.
Web Design Articles1. Choosing The Right Colorado Seo Design Specialist
Author: Gabriel Fulton
2. Hire Dedicated And Experienced Joomla Developer For High Feature Website
Author: steve robert
3. Advantages Of Ecommerce Web Development
Author: Mars Web
4. Reasons Companies Use Services Of Staffing Agencies
Author: Tim Donnelly
5. Social Media Marketing-the Future Of Digital Marketing
Author: Socio Xpert
6. Why Is Website Development Important For Business?
Author: Simplified Social Media Optimization
7. Web Development And Php Training In Bhopal
Author: Rajendra Parouha
8. Sure Shot Tips To Reduce Your Website's Bounce Rate
Author: Web Click India
9. How Baidu Determines Ranking Of Your Brand During Search Engine Marketing In China
Author: Damon Za
10. Reasons That You Should Invest In Seo
Author: Nik Gallagher
11. Hiring Freelance Graphic Designer
Author: Tim Donnelly
12. Characteristics Features Of A Good Web Development Company
Author: Jessica fourie
13. How Important Is Brand Identity
Author: Branding For Business
14. What Mobile Ux Is And What Are Included Within The Courses For Ux?
Author: Purav Jain
15. The Most Effective Method To Keep Track Of Your Pay Per Call Traffic
Author: Khalid Majid