ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Cons Of Buying Bucket Trucks At Auction
Total Articles: 29
Auctions have become a potential medium for buying bucket trucks these days. Some believe that purchasing a bucket truck from auction is a practical move. However, prudent and informed buyers understand that a bucket trucks should always be purchased from a reputable dealer rather than from auction, as auctions do not guarantee quality, which is most important in a bucket truck
Let’s look at other cons of buying a bucket truck at auction and why purchasing a bucket truck from auction may not be a wise proposition.
Cons of Purchasing Bucket Trucks at Auction:
Cost of Ownership: Up front when purchasing a bucket truck from auction you will realize a difference in purchase cost. However, you must then pay to have the bucket truck repaired and inspected. While the bucket truck is being made ready for work, you are losing valuable revenue due to downtime. Cost of ownership ends up being much higher than you expected.
Inspection: Although a bidder is allowed to inspect the utility truck before the live auction, a complete inspection of the vehicle is generally not possible. Also, in case of online auction, you actually never get to check on the actual item before you buy it, and only get to see it when you go to the pick-up location. A remanufactured or new bucket truck, purchased from a reputable dealer, is always 100% ready-to-work.
Quality: In a bucket trucks auction, what you are offered is a used bucket truck whose quality is in question for bidders. Auctions never give you the guarantees that you get from a true dealer, and don’t offer a warranty on any bucket truck. This can lead to wasted money, time and energy.
Safety: With a new bucket truck or a properly remanufactured unit, purchased from a dealer, you can be more confident in the safety of the operator of the truck.
Knowledge about the truck: If you purchase a bucket truck from a dealer, you are given complete knowledge about the bucket truck that you intend to buy with all its features and specifications clearly mentioned. Even if you do not have all the knowledge about which bucket truck best suits your needs, dealership professionals can help in your selection of a bucket truck. In an auction, you have no such option.
In conclusion, it is always preferable to buy a new bucket truck, or a properly remanufactured one, from a notable dealer and not a used bucket truck from auction. The reason is simple, in a large investment like a bucket truck, what matters the most is the ‘quality’ and ‘safety’, which help you run your business more smoothly and profitably.
Automobiles Articles1. Timing Belt
Author: David J Warner
2. An Overview On ‘how To Sell My Scooter Online’
3. Save Money On Fuel With Electric Motorbikes In The Uk
Author: Amit Parmar
4. Choosing The Right Auto Garage Management Software For Your Business
Author: Jim Carrey is the author of this article
5. 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Replace Your Car Windscreen
Author: Anna Lampasona
6. Bmw Car Dealers In Miami Offer Used Cars In Best Condition And Affordable Price
7. Key Stuck In Ignition! Five Questions Help Todiagnose The Key Problem In A Minute
Author: Daniel Cohen
8. Car Detailing And Car Washing – Is There Any Difference In Actual?
Author: neel patel
9. Why Buying High Performance Parts Online Is The Best Choice For Racing Car Enthusiasts
10. 5 Probable Causes For Car Engine Failure
Author: Paul Zervos
11. When Should You Opt For A Limo Service Dallas
12. Why Opt For A Limo Service Fort Worth
13. Advantages Offered By A Limo Service Dallas
14. How To Get A Truck For Rent Or A Truck Load In This Busy World
Author: Truck for rent
15. Recent Trends In Car Pooling And Car Rental In New Zealand
Author: ashok saraswat