ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Cons Of Buying Bucket Trucks At Auction
Total Articles: 29
Auctions have become a potential medium for buying bucket trucks these days. Some believe that purchasing a bucket truck from auction is a practical move. However, prudent and informed buyers understand that a bucket trucks should always be purchased from a reputable dealer rather than from auction, as auctions do not guarantee quality, which is most important in a bucket truck
Let’s look at other cons of buying a bucket truck at auction and why purchasing a bucket truck from auction may not be a wise proposition.
Cons of Purchasing Bucket Trucks at Auction:
Cost of Ownership: Up front when purchasing a bucket truck from auction you will realize a difference in purchase cost. However, you must then pay to have the bucket truck repaired and inspected. While the bucket truck is being made ready for work, you are losing valuable revenue due to downtime. Cost of ownership ends up being much higher than you expected.
Inspection: Although a bidder is allowed to inspect the utility truck before the live auction, a complete inspection of the vehicle is generally not possible. Also, in case of online auction, you actually never get to check on the actual item before you buy it, and only get to see it when you go to the pick-up location. A remanufactured or new bucket truck, purchased from a reputable dealer, is always 100% ready-to-work.
Quality: In a bucket trucks auction, what you are offered is a used bucket truck whose quality is in question for bidders. Auctions never give you the guarantees that you get from a true dealer, and don’t offer a warranty on any bucket truck. This can lead to wasted money, time and energy.
Safety: With a new bucket truck or a properly remanufactured unit, purchased from a dealer, you can be more confident in the safety of the operator of the truck.
Knowledge about the truck: If you purchase a bucket truck from a dealer, you are given complete knowledge about the bucket truck that you intend to buy with all its features and specifications clearly mentioned. Even if you do not have all the knowledge about which bucket truck best suits your needs, dealership professionals can help in your selection of a bucket truck. In an auction, you have no such option.
In conclusion, it is always preferable to buy a new bucket truck, or a properly remanufactured one, from a notable dealer and not a used bucket truck from auction. The reason is simple, in a large investment like a bucket truck, what matters the most is the ‘quality’ and ‘safety’, which help you run your business more smoothly and profitably.
Automobiles Articles1. Is Your Next Vehicle A Luxury Car?
Author: Mike Hamby
2. Choose Auto Repair Shop Where Mechanic Give An Accurate Diagnosis
Author: Haggerty Ford
3. How To Detail Car Like A Pro
Author: neel patel
4. Things You Probably Didn't Know About Sell Your Car
Author: Ewan Thorpe
5. Lessons That Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Auto Care
Author: James Elston
6. How Car Valeting In Sutton Can Increase Your Profit!
Author: Rhys Gibson
7. Different Ways Of Finding Custom Choppers On Sale In Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
8. Tips To Find The Best Auto Financing Rates
9. Points To Know When Financing New Car
Author: haggerty ford
10. Two Great Tips That Can Help You Maintain Your Bmw Luxury Car Better
Author: BMW Bavaria Motors
11. 3 Tips For You To Be Careful While Buying A Used Luxury Car
Author: BMW Parsoli Motors
12. Carbon Folding Bike – Folding Bicycle Is Designed To Deliver Maximum Convenience And Benefit For The
Author: Paul Pinigis
13. Essential Tips For Purchasing A New Car
14. Australian Transport Fuel Tanks On Show Across The World
15. Car Essentials – Things You Should Always Have In Your Car
Author: neel patel