ALL >> Business >> View Article
Commercial Refrigeration Is Your Friend At Super-cool Refrigeration
Total Articles: 20
Our highly trained customer service team is available around the clock to deal with emergencies along with standard installation and service that helps avoid the need for emergency service.
Get the job done right the first time is job number one for us. Our company mission is to provide the best in turn-key operations. We offer pro-active installation, maintenance, replacement, and repair for the top makes and models of top-rate infrastructure equipment.
Super-Cool commercial refrigeration Los Angeles expanded service options include:
• Construction of Cold Storage Units
• Commercial and Industrial Refrigeration
• Engineering and Design
• Turn-Key Projects
• Commercial Ice Machines
• Freezer Compartments, Doors
• USDA Designed Buildings
• Food Processing Equipment
• Spiral Freezers
• Installation, Sales, Service
• Computerized monitoring and Control
Our sales team helps clients get what they need to do the job right. We help with branding and selling. We provide the right equipment, installation, and service because we know you need to be up and running 24/7. Malfunctioning equipment can bring operations to a complete halt costing time and money. We also provide complete warranty work.
Commercial refrigerators are essential for many convenience stores, restaurants, and supermarkets along with big and small box stores and ice cream stores. New U.S. Department of Energy rules now mandate more efficient refrigeration units. Our highly trained professionals know which models to use to save you money and comply with those regulations.
Our sales consultants believe honesty is the best policy. Putting customers in the right refrigeration fit aids productivity and bottom lines while cutting back on costly breakdowns, mismatches, and service calls. Warranties are all-important in refrigeration equipment since refrigerators and cooling machines run into electrical problems sometimes. We know which warranties are best.
Selecting the best refrigeration equipment calls for knowledge and integrity. Our professionals determine best internal and external dimensions. Getting top bang per refrigerating buck comes as a result of knowing units and actual refrigeration space. We find the best location for units since some models have condensing units on top while others have them on bottom.
Each project and customer is different. No cookie-cutter solutions for us when we provide services. We pro-actively work with customers, engineers, designers, city, state, and USDA officials to bring the best quality refrigeration systems to your facility.
For more than 30 years, Super-Cool Refrigeration has been an industry leader in providing turn-key solutions for commercial refrigeration. Based at Vernon, we serve all of Los Angeles and Southern California with the leading commercial refrigeration products and services. Feel free to e-mail, call or fill out our easy to use quick contact online form for questions or to schedule 24 hour service.
Business Articles1. Brilliant Advice For Your Start-up
Author: Carl Frederic Sealey
2. A New Life In Alanya/turkey
3. A Startup’s Quick Guide For Finding Tax And Accounting Services
Author: Hampry Gomes
4. Get Best Quality Fruits Gift Hampers Online
5. Castle Hill Best Indian Restaurant
6. Leaftrend – Ecofriendly Disposable Palm Leaf Plates, Wedding And Party Plates- 7 Inch Square Flat Pa
Author: Jane cristina
7. Signage | Box Up Signage| Digital Printing |dot2dot
8. Dosti Is Trusted Packers And Movers In Pune
9. Vinyl Windows Okc – Why It Is A Much Preferred Option For Homeowners
Author: Mark Sipla
10. 3 Benefits Of Using A Convertible Hand Truck
11. Optimizing Time Using The “beforehand” Technique
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
12. Exotic Experience With Bar And Grill
Author: pied Piper
13. What Are The Video Conferencing Perks For The Retail Sector?
14. All That You Need For Understanding Your Customers Today
Author: Surabhi Joshi
15. What Are The Mechanical Design Requirements For Electric Hoists?
Author: Mahi Sheth