ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Ny Hotels Like The Manhattan Hotel Prepare To Welcome Loyal Mets Fans
Total Articles: 30
Mets fans are loyal – even when their team had a bit of a disappointing year like they did in 2013. The Mets closed out the season in 3rd place and while this left Mets fans disappointed, they are hoping that 2014 will bring much better things! The Manhattan Hotel – An NY Hotel welcomes out-of-town fans with special offers. View Special Offer details ( http://www.manhattanhoteltimessquare.com )
Mets Opening Day
When: March 31, 2014
Where: Citi Field | 123-01 Roosevelt Avenue New York, NY 11368
After a disappointing season, Met’s management knew that changes were needed. They brought in some new blood, including Bartolo Colon, in the hopes that it would help to propel the team to a better spot in 2014. Fans are excited by the prospect of what these new players could mean for their beloved Mets, and many will turn up on opening day to cheer their team on to victory for the first home game of the season.
This year’s home opener will take place on March 31 against the Nationals. The 3-game series is sure to sell out as many fans want to see the first few games of the year. After the series against the Nationals, the Reds will come to Citi Field for a 3-game series.
These early games could set the tone for a winning season. While attending a Mets game is always a popular New York Activity, the opening games are especially popular. Opening day tickets typically sell out, but you can often find tickets on secondary ticket sellers such as StubHub. Book your tickets now so that you can be in the stands for Mets Opening Day.
About The Manhattan Hotel – An NY Hotel:
One of the best features of The Manhattan Hotel – A Times Square Hotel is the incomparable location – literally in the center of everywhere you want to be when you visit New York. The Manhattan Hotel is an NYC Hotel located just 2 blocks to Rockefeller Center, 4 blocks to The Museum of Modern Art and 8 blocks to Central Park.
Our spacious 659 well-appointed, non-smoking Guest Rooms and Suites are available on 22 floors and offer everything a Business Traveler or Leisure Guest may require for a memorable visit to New York.
Visiting New York? Choose The Manhattan – An NY - view Guest Rooms & Suites here > or call toll free: 800-610-5386.
One of the best features of The Manhattan Hotel at Times Square is our incomparable location – literally in the center of everywhere you want to be when you visit New York. The streets around our Times Square Hotel are alive with the boisterous energy New York is famous for, with each step introducing you to your next fascinating encounter.For more information please visit : http://www.manhattanhoteltimessquare.com
Travel Articles1. Spectacular Engagement Celebration With Party Buses For Rent
Author: David WILSON
2. Reaching Honeymoon Status With Town Car Service Washington Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Yacht Charter In Greece Bid The Best Luxury Option For Corporate Event And Client Entertainment
Author: George Iatridis
4. Hue Day Trips- A Nice Option To Discover The Beautiful Country Of Vietnam
Author: Le Xuan Son
5. Follow These 7 Tips To Become A Smart Traveler For The Next Trip!
Author: Manisha Nigam
6. Think Less And Travel More And Get Rid Of Routine-bound Life
Author: John Watson
7. 6 Must Visit Temples Of Mysore For Religious Tourists
Author: Manisha Nigam
8. El Salvador Tourist Visa For Indian Citizen
9. Why Egypt Tour Packages Will Make You Go Wow
Author: Ayad Mohamed
10. Remember Your Wedding Well With Car Service In Houston
Author: Remember Your Wedding Well with Car Service in Hou
11. Exploring Historical Points Of Rajasthan With Udaipur Taxi Online
Author: bheru lal
12. What Can Teens Do In A Denver Party Bus On Prom Night?
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
13. Diverse Honeymoon Travel With A Wedding Or Prom Limo Rental Pittsburgh
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
14. Experience A Wedding Limousine Rental In Atlanta And All Of The Advantages From It
Author: JOHN WICK
15. 6 Places You Must Explore During Your Tenerife Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe