ALL >> Health >> View Article
Cure Your Cold With Natural Wellness Treatments You Find Within Your Kitchen Cabinets
Total Articles: 2
You've been feeling a tickle in your throat and a bit of a sniffle in your nose. It's perfectly normal to try to convince yourself that you aren't sick but it is better to face facts and admit the truth before your symptoms get the better of you. There are lots of natural health cures in your kitchen; there's no need to start popping medications. Using natural health methods to cure an illness is a fantastic alternative to trying to cure your flu with chemicals and drugs. While you don't want to blow off instructions from a doctor, why not try out natural health methods for a few days before you schedule your doctor's appointment?
Did you know that onions are health boosters? Many people swear by an onion and honey combination for cold and flu relief. Slice up an onion, put the slices in a bowl and cover them in honey. You need to take time to mix both ingredients together and then let it sit still through the night. For a few days eat a spoonful of the concoction every few hours and you should see the cold clear up pretty fast. You might think about adding some chopped or sliced onions to your meals, they're easy to incorporate!
Garlic is well known for its detoxifying properties. To get better quickly, take 1500 mgs of garlic a day and wave good-bye to your cold! A 500mg supplement gives you about the same amount of garlic as one clove. This can be accomplished by either taking a tablet of garlic or by including a clove of garlic into your meals at least three times a day. It's easy to keep garlic on hand-bottles of the spice are relatively inexpensive and garlic flowers are even cheaper. Taking in the extra garlic is great but don't keep the regiment up longer than five days. If you still show severe cold or flu symptoms after five days, call your family doctor.
Don't eat sugar. Sugar makes it easier for you to get sick because it makes your immune system weak. Lots of people say that, after they stop eating sugar, they start to feel a lot better. Sugary drinks can be comforting when we don't feel well but plain water is better for our health. Sugar might taste great but it is terrible for your system and it can hinder all of hard work that your natural health remedies are doing to get you well.
Strengthening your immune system through natural health practices is one of the best ways to keep from getting sick at all. To keep your illness from progressing and to prevent future sickness from occurring it is important that you learn the proper ways to treat your system naturally. Be practical and use the natural cold remedies you have on hand instead of spending money on chemicals that don't really cure what ails you.
For much more tips regarding natural cures click this link and discover about some of the greatest natural home remedies nowadays.
Health Articles1. Popularity Of Big Breasts In The 21st Century!
Author: Pankaj Singhal
2. Anti Aging Treatment In Bangalore
3. Things About Ground Ambulance That You Must Know
Author: Amb Life
4. Few Reasons To Choose Dental Implants
Author: Nazila Nosratieh
5. What To Do If Your Hair Transplant Treatment Failed
Author: Pankaj Singhal
6. 7 Ways To Keep A Brilliant Attitude As A Caregiver
Author: Warren Winnipeg
7. Diet And Male Organ Function May Be Related
Author: John Dugan
8. Prp Skin Treatment – Breast Augmentation In Dubai Can Help You Achieve Natural Size Of The Breast!
Author: Abharan Dari
9. Top Benefits Of Choosing Dental Implants
Author: Wynona G. Ehret
10. Itchy Member Primer: Midsection Lice
Author: John Dugan
11. How ‘psychiatric’ And ‘power Of Psychiatrists’ Can Improve Your Life
12. An Orthodontist In San Bruno Explains Some Of The Benefits Of Invisalign
Author: Steve Irwin
13. Lecithin Supplements Can Support Your Liver Health, Your Nervous System, And Your Digestive System S
Author: oen thomson
14. Couples Counseling Therapy – Marriage Counseling Can Make A Big Difference For Both Of You!
Author: Dennis Tucker
15. Where To Start A Bathroom Remodel Functionality For Your Home
Author: Logan Daniel