ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
What Are The Advantages To Using A Local Company Over A Large Corporate Bradn
Total Articles: 37
One thing that I do not think is talked about enough, in both our field as well as many others, is the advantages that a customer has using a smaller local company over one of those large Corporate brands.
In the world of pest control, everybody knows the names of those large companies – Terminix, Orkin, Truly Nolen and in Phoenix, Burns Pest Control. Burns Pest Control spends a fortune on advertising and even decorates their vehicles with mouse ears. Yes, it is true that these large corporate brands are well known household names, and their pest service may be just fine, but I am more than a little more partial to small business, especially for local Phoenix companies.
For example, I know that when I choose places to eat, I like to support local companies, family owned businesses trying to live the American dream, same thing with florists, bakeries and even my auto mechanic. I just think that it is important for so many reasons to use local companies, it keeps our communities strong and healthy, keeps the money local, and most importantly you have an opportunity to really get to know the people.
For example, I enjoy breakfast at Ronnies on 43rd Ave and Cactus for all my Phoenix friends, they are very family orientated, I get a hug from my waitress every time I go in, I always ask about her baby – almost 2 years old, she asks how’s my hip doing (total hip replacement 1 year ago), anyway the point is, IT’S PERSONAL.
That is what I believe is one the most important reasons to choose a local company over one of the big boys, you have the opportunity to make it PERSONAL, local company owners, like myself are more likely to be super involved with our businesses, and we take every customer serious.
As a small company, we need every customer, big or small and it is personal to us. I still work in my office every day, I’m still available when a customer asks to talk to me, and believe it or not, if I need to, I will still come to your house, Good Luck getting the owner of one of the big guys to come to your house, heck even if you watch undercover boss, it wasn’t the actual owner doing the undercover visits, it was one of the big wigs, but not the owner.
It’s all about the personal relationship, and even though we have grown Invader Pest Management to a point where I have service technicians and office staff, they all understand the importance of caring for our customers, like I would. It is especially nice when my long time customers ask my technicians, “How’s Fred Doing?”
Just fine, thank you for asking, hope you are well and Have a Happy and Joyous New Year!
Article Source: Invader.net
Home and Garden Articles1. Decorate Your Events With Orchid Flowers
2. Fire Extinguisher Servicing - Guidance On Maintenance Fire Fighting Equipment
3. What Fire Extinguisher Serving May Do For You
4. Fireplace Extinguisher Maintenance Is A Necessary Fire Security Measure
5. Get The New Look Kitchen Cabinet The Easiest Way
Author: David Richard
6. Best Tips For Plant Maintenance In Philadelphia During Wintertime
Author: Michele Sokoloff
7. How To Protect Garden Plants This Summer?
Author: BK Vijay
8. Advantages Of Hiring A Gardener Services
Author: Georgina L Allen
9. Factors Influencing The Price Of An Air Conditioner
Author: Priya Sharma
10. 6 Simple Mower Maintenance Tips
Author: Michael Foley
11. 5 Realistic Tips To Identify The Best Moving And Storage Companies
Author: Michael Holden
12. How To Hire One Of The Best Moving Companies In New York
Author: Michael Holden
13. Using The Whip Cream Dispenser For The Food To Be Tastier With Versatility
Author: Kathy Richy
14. Common Carpet Cleaning Mistakes, You Want To Avoid To Extend The Lifespan Of Your Carpet
Author: Nick Koych
15. Permit You To Experience Again The Special Features Of A Floors Service Provider
Author: Partha Goswami