ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
What Are The Advantages To Using A Local Company Over A Large Corporate Bradn
Total Articles: 37
One thing that I do not think is talked about enough, in both our field as well as many others, is the advantages that a customer has using a smaller local company over one of those large Corporate brands.
In the world of pest control, everybody knows the names of those large companies – Terminix, Orkin, Truly Nolen and in Phoenix, Burns Pest Control. Burns Pest Control spends a fortune on advertising and even decorates their vehicles with mouse ears. Yes, it is true that these large corporate brands are well known household names, and their pest service may be just fine, but I am more than a little more partial to small business, especially for local Phoenix companies.
For example, I know that when I choose places to eat, I like to support local companies, family owned businesses trying to live the American dream, same thing with florists, bakeries and even my auto mechanic. I just think that it is important for so many reasons to use local companies, it keeps our communities strong and healthy, keeps the money local, and most importantly you have an opportunity to really get to know the people.
For example, I enjoy breakfast at Ronnies on 43rd Ave and Cactus for all my Phoenix friends, they are very family orientated, I get a hug from my waitress every time I go in, I always ask about her baby – almost 2 years old, she asks how’s my hip doing (total hip replacement 1 year ago), anyway the point is, IT’S PERSONAL.
That is what I believe is one the most important reasons to choose a local company over one of the big boys, you have the opportunity to make it PERSONAL, local company owners, like myself are more likely to be super involved with our businesses, and we take every customer serious.
As a small company, we need every customer, big or small and it is personal to us. I still work in my office every day, I’m still available when a customer asks to talk to me, and believe it or not, if I need to, I will still come to your house, Good Luck getting the owner of one of the big guys to come to your house, heck even if you watch undercover boss, it wasn’t the actual owner doing the undercover visits, it was one of the big wigs, but not the owner.
It’s all about the personal relationship, and even though we have grown Invader Pest Management to a point where I have service technicians and office staff, they all understand the importance of caring for our customers, like I would. It is especially nice when my long time customers ask my technicians, “How’s Fred Doing?”
Just fine, thank you for asking, hope you are well and Have a Happy and Joyous New Year!
Article Source: Invader.net
Home and Garden Articles1. Get A Window Mesh To Keep The Insects Away
2. 6 Advantages Of Cleaners In Canberra
Author: Tom Velko
3. Get Quality Solutions On Waterproofing And Maintain Your Property
Author: Jordan Curr
4. Types Of Fencing Put Up By The Homeowners In The Present Time And Its Worth
Author: Michael Gilmore
5. Reasons Why You Should Use Advanced Mowing & Maintenance's Expert Lawn Care Service
Author: Rodney Back
6. Things To Consider While Developing A New Garage In Your Home
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
7. What To Keep In Mind While Planning Your Home Design
Author: Adam Leworthy
8. Why To Choose Memory Foam Mattress?
Author: Shamia Akram
9. Relying On A Pool Compliance Service Provider Is Essential To Make Your Pool Safe
Author: David Donvito
10. Benefits Of Having A Pest Control East Bay Ca Done!
Author: Todd Purvis
11. Ideas On How You Can Create Privacy For Your Home
Author: Chloe Kellaway
12. How To Keep Your Roof Ceiling And Soffit In Good Condition For Years
Author: Brayden Haritos
13. Kitchen Waste To Compost Conversion In 4 Hours
Author: Anu kapoor
14. Cool Tips On Keeping Your Scaffolding Strong & Durable For Years
Author: Suzane Bogdana
15. Situations When Regular Rug Cleaning Becomes Essential
Author: Alyssa Ramsden