ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
What Are The Advantages To Using A Local Company Over A Large Corporate Bradn
Total Articles: 37
One thing that I do not think is talked about enough, in both our field as well as many others, is the advantages that a customer has using a smaller local company over one of those large Corporate brands.
In the world of pest control, everybody knows the names of those large companies – Terminix, Orkin, Truly Nolen and in Phoenix, Burns Pest Control. Burns Pest Control spends a fortune on advertising and even decorates their vehicles with mouse ears. Yes, it is true that these large corporate brands are well known household names, and their pest service may be just fine, but I am more than a little more partial to small business, especially for local Phoenix companies.
For example, I know that when I choose places to eat, I like to support local companies, family owned businesses trying to live the American dream, same thing with florists, bakeries and even my auto mechanic. I just think that it is important for so many reasons to use local companies, it keeps our communities strong and healthy, keeps the money local, and most importantly you have an opportunity to really get to know the people.
For example, I enjoy breakfast at Ronnies on 43rd Ave and Cactus for all my Phoenix friends, they are very family orientated, I get a hug from my waitress every time I go in, I always ask about her baby – almost 2 years old, she asks how’s my hip doing (total hip replacement 1 year ago), anyway the point is, IT’S PERSONAL.
That is what I believe is one the most important reasons to choose a local company over one of the big boys, you have the opportunity to make it PERSONAL, local company owners, like myself are more likely to be super involved with our businesses, and we take every customer serious.
As a small company, we need every customer, big or small and it is personal to us. I still work in my office every day, I’m still available when a customer asks to talk to me, and believe it or not, if I need to, I will still come to your house, Good Luck getting the owner of one of the big guys to come to your house, heck even if you watch undercover boss, it wasn’t the actual owner doing the undercover visits, it was one of the big wigs, but not the owner.
It’s all about the personal relationship, and even though we have grown Invader Pest Management to a point where I have service technicians and office staff, they all understand the importance of caring for our customers, like I would. It is especially nice when my long time customers ask my technicians, “How’s Fred Doing?”
Just fine, thank you for asking, hope you are well and Have a Happy and Joyous New Year!
Article Source: Invader.net
Home and Garden Articles1. Essential To Look At The Following 3 Features To Get Cream Chargers Cheap
Author: Kathy Richy
2. Do's & Don'ts Of Diy Tile Installation
Author: Mike Aurtho
3. The Guide To Hiring Reliable Local Movers In New York
Author: Michael Holden
4. Why Is Corectec Plus Flooring Special?
Author: Kaiser holder
5. How To Find Best Supplier Of Security Screens & Doors In Sunshine Coast
Author: Kerry Reimers
6. Why You Should Consider Quartz Countertops For Your Kitchen Renovation
Author: Mary Morris
7. Hire Vacate Cleaning Perth Services For Full Bond Amount Return
8. Why Glass Balcony Balustrades Are So Adorable These Days
Author: John Carlos
9. Steps To Take Before You Call A Termite Inspection Penrith
Author: Alicia Brett
10. Bringing The Best Out Of Your Employees With Paint Colors
Author: Adam lee
11. Before You Clean Your Home, Think Twice
Author: Ethan Symes
12. Professional, Affordable And Reliable Plumbing Repair And Setup Assistance
Author: Kelly M. Russum
13. Why Choose Aluminium Shutters
Author: Apollo Blinds
14. Tree Cutter Service, Trimming Stump Removal And Landscaping Rocks - Odessa, Tx
Author: Vernell Fobbs We provide the one-stop solution for
15. 4 Most Popular Kids Wall Murals In 2017
Author: Albert Costa