ALL >> Web-Hosting >> View Article
Need For App Developers To Buy Web Hosting
Total Articles: 2
Smart phones have become very popular off-late and every other person owns one of these mobile devices. There are several features that make a mobile smart and one of them are the applications that are available on the platform. This means that every single task can be performed through a well written code or an app. The mobile ecosystem is full of several companies that are looking to make it big through their services. These services are offered to the end client in the form of applications that can be downloaded from the respective operating system’s app stores. If you happen to be a developer or a company that is offering such a form of service that deals with a lot of processing, user generated data and other computing activities, then there is a need to buy web hosting. Not many developers think of this as an essential part of the whole package as it is very rare for a small company with some users to have a database fill up fast. The fact has changed over the past few years and the sheer number of mobile users means that every company has to be ready to tackle huge data at any given point of time.
A web site host provider is that company that has several machines available at their disposal. These are nothing but the central processing units that power a normal computer. However, there is a slight difference and that being that these machines are specially built to work on the cloud. They have a RAM and a storage disk that holds vital data and other forms of information. Cloud technology has been in use for a very long time now and it has only been in recent years that its true potential has been realized. There are many companies that make use of this technology to power a website remotely. This means that the server that the web hosting company uses will act as a resource bag for all the requirements that may be needed for running a site on the web.
However, it must be noted that when you buy hosting, you should not expect to find a cheap bargain. Most of the people that run a small website or a personal blog can make use of the cheaper alternatives. The host provider will offer you several plans and the cheapest among these are usually the ones where you have an option to share your resources and their IP address with other business websites. This makes it very affordable and the plan is generally referred to as shared hosting.
Other plans that a person can opt for is through a virtual private shared server that dedicates a fixed amount of memory and computational cores of a server and keeps it aside especially for your business running on a dedicated IP address. Such a plan is essential for big firms that are resource heavy and cater for large amounts of traffic. In order to buy VPS plan, you should expect to shell out a considerably larger amount as compared to a normal plan. Businesses such as E-commerce usually resort to plans that last longer and thus allow you to buy a cheap VPS server.
Web Hosting Articles1. Web Hosting And Domain Name Registration In Bangalore
2. Why Do You Need The Best Web Hosting Services?
Author: Andrew Stevenson
3. Domain Name Registration In Bangalore - Mars Web
4. Prepping Up Your Website For Holiday Season
5. Why Are Cloud Servers In Demand?
6. Uncover Site Usability & Performance Issues With Monitoring Methods And Tools
7. Vps Hosting 101 – A Beginner’s Guide To Virtual Private Servers
Author: Bhushan Aher
8. Why Opencart Rules The Shopping Cart Development Arena
Author: Mouzzam Jafri
9. Vertex Web Surf Canada |toronto Web Design | Canada
10. How To Cope Up With The Responsive Website?
11. Options For Hosting A Website - Shared Hosting, Dedicated Hosting, Ssd Hosting And Cloud Hosting
12. Top 5 Reasons Why E-commerce Websites Need Monitoring
13. Guide On Buying A Domain Name For Branding Your Business
Author: sumit gadre
14. How Retailer Websites Can Overcome User Experience Problems?
15. Cloud Access Security Broker Ensures Application Security