ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
How Can A Small Business Recover From A Bad Reputation?
Total Articles: 136
A single negative remark about your business can make you lose millions of potential customers every month. Ofcourse, the flipside is that satisfied customers can refer your business to others by generating good reviews. If the incident hurting your reputation is severe, then you may approach directly to media to explain the matter in a better way and express apology to those who are adversely affected. Furthermore since in a reputation improvement situation, content is considered as a king for SEO; relevant and original content is crucial for improving the image. You need to create several captivating articles and blogs on your own websites and find ways about posting articles on other websites as well. Make sure you link these articles and blogs at other locations to your company’s website in a meaningful way and also to few of your social media profiles.
Do negative reviews work favorably for the company?
Although no company is happy to get a negative remark online, it provides an opportunity to get a deep insight about the flaws in the products or services offered. The business can assess the matter from the customers’ viewpoint and alert them for the issues. Every business should stay on top of bad feedback to ensure that the problems faced by the customers are resolved earliest possible. You may use your website or any social media website such as facebook as a medium to get feedbacks from the customers. Placing a feedback form on website can be beneficial as the customers are able to post the feedback directly.
How do reputation management agencies work?
Many of the SEO firms offer reputation management services too. If these agencies are reliable, they can repair the company’s image upto a remarkable extent. The main role of these agencies is not just to monitor the negative comments, but to deal with them effectively. They remove the damaging information from the websites and dump the negative links so that they don’t appear on the first page in the search engines. It needs skills to handle and respond to negative customers, where needed. The firm can also guide you with hiring of a skilled attorney, if necessary, and get the negative content removed legally. Investigate properly to ensure the reliability of the reputation management agency and its credibility before finalizing one.
The reputation management services by Paton Marketing in Miami, FL aim at helping the business to build a good online presence. Its services include social media marketing, pay per click marketing, email marketing, search engine optimization, micro-site SEO and more. If you have any queries about the SEO services or packages, please visit the website patonmarketing.com and contact the Paton team for more information.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Top Seo Company Best Digital Agency | 3foxdigital
2. Digital Marketing Companies In Bangalore Can Make Your Presence Felt Online
3. Why Digital Marketing Is Important For Startups?
Author: Neha Sharma
4. Buy Active Instagram Followers
5. Five Ways To Build A Brand For Your Small Business
Author: Infos India
6. 5 Essential Google Seo Strategies You Should Know
7. Channel Letters Signs Are The Best Choice Of Signage For Any Business
Author: Mike Layman
8. Does Url Shortening Help To Maximize Business Seo Ranking?
Author: Tim Boid
9. Is Your Business Website Driving Your Customers Away?
Author: Shane Kinsch
10. Leveraging The Power Of Digital Marketing
Author: Edmund Brunetti
11. Online Construction Directory – Your Key To A Great Marketing Strategy
Author: John Tremblay
12. Q&a | Answering All The Faqs About Social Media Aggregators
Author: Alex Watts
13. Avail Internet Marketing Companies In Pune Services To Reach Your Online Business Objectives
14. On Facebook…and The Shifty Home-business Generation
Author: Hannah George
15. Local Seo In Waterloo Ontario - Sizing Up The Competition
Author: Nick Watson is the author of this article