ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Dive And Thrive Holidays In Malta
Total Articles: 45
Located near Sicily, Italy, this island country is blessed with huge coastline and heavenly marine life. In spite of the exciting history that can be traced back to 4th century BC, a holiday to Malta is still perceived as a great diving destination. It still entices thrill seekers, scuba divers and young adventurers with sunken World War II bombers, hidden coves and rich marine life. This is your chance to soak in the glow of the Mediterranean sun, dip in unadulterated blue waters and live up the high life of your dreams.
Malta has a few conservation areas around the shipwrecks and war wrecks. Maltese waters represent such a sheer drama. No wonder you would want to visit some of these dive sites with a heart full of hope and eyes full of Maltese dreams. The scuba diving sites can be categorized by the sighting available and type of dive I.e. near-shore dives and boat dives deep within sea. Um el Faroud in Wied Iż-Żurrieq, The Imperial Eagle off Qawra Point, Bristol Beaufighter off Exiles Point, Rożi, P29 off Ċirkewwa, MV Xlendi, Cominoland, Karwela off Xatt l-Aħmar, Tug St. Michael, Tug 10 in Marsaskala and Blenheim Bomber off Xrobb l-Għaġin are popular diving sites worth the visit. Though, you may not be able to visit all in a single Malta holiday, these are highly recommended for their vibrant beauty and unique experiences. The magic of these Maltese waters is mystic, beautiful and irresistible for everyone.
A holiday to Malta has much more adventure than just scuba diving. With several other water sports and land sports opportunities, it would be such a shame to not indulge into the scenic landscape and pristine ocean that has blessed this island country. Sailing and yachting in these waters is an undeniably charming experience. However, water sports lovers would prefer to windsurfing, sea-kayaking, water-skiing, paragliding and wake boarding. If you are up for it, you can include jet skiing, waterpolo, canoeing, and fishing in Malta holidays as well.
This is the heart and soul of the Maltese life. This experience is supported with the naturally blessed landscape, delicious cuisine and Mediterranean lifestyle. The island has a historical glow combined with modern elegance, making it an ideal holiday destination. With every element of fun and leisure to make it a complete holiday for you, why would you opt for any other destination? Sun, sand and surf on your luxurious holiday – one you know you’ve been waiting for!
Author Bio :- The author is a seasoned writer on Maltese travel and through her articles she articulates many aspects of this island that are important to tourists. She writes about a variety of holiday to Malta, chevron holidays including information about travel packages, Flights to Malta, single malta holiday, Dolmen Hotel Malta and Malta holidays options that one can opt for.
Travel Articles1. Experiencing Bollywood Fantasy Dubai
Author: Dalphine Wanjiru
2. Summer In Dubai With Burj Khalifa Tickets
Author: Dalphine Wanjiru
3. Nhai Plans Four-lane Highway In Telangana Under Bharatmala
4. Hotel Reservation Software Can Increase Sales
5. An Encounter With The Ancient Maori Culture Of Tauranga In New Zealand
Author: Roger Simister
6. Hire Cheap Heathrow Airport Taxi Simply Online
7. Get The Best Pleasure Out Of Mombasa Day Trip In A True Safari Nation Kenya
Author: Jennifer Njoki Gaithuma
8. Hire Cheap London Airport Transfer Now With The Click Of A Button
9. Promising Effort By Brazil Tour Company Makes Your Trip To Brazil Memorable
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Factors On Choosing Van Hire Landing Page In Bilston
Author: Jack William
11. How To Save More Money With Car Rental In Maui
Author: Vikram Kumar
12. The Everest Base Camp Trek - Strong, But Hugely Rewarding
Author: Sudip Shahi
13. Pearl Farm In Samal Island
Author: OUR 7107 ISLANDS
14. Plan The Destination Wedding With The Best Vacation Sells Off And Makes Memories Of A Lifetime
Author: Sam Patel
15. Oman Tourist Visa By Oman-e-visa