ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Dive And Thrive Holidays In Malta
Total Articles: 45
Located near Sicily, Italy, this island country is blessed with huge coastline and heavenly marine life. In spite of the exciting history that can be traced back to 4th century BC, a holiday to Malta is still perceived as a great diving destination. It still entices thrill seekers, scuba divers and young adventurers with sunken World War II bombers, hidden coves and rich marine life. This is your chance to soak in the glow of the Mediterranean sun, dip in unadulterated blue waters and live up the high life of your dreams.
Malta has a few conservation areas around the shipwrecks and war wrecks. Maltese waters represent such a sheer drama. No wonder you would want to visit some of these dive sites with a heart full of hope and eyes full of Maltese dreams. The scuba diving sites can be categorized by the sighting available and type of dive I.e. near-shore dives and boat dives deep within sea. Um el Faroud in Wied Iż-Żurrieq, The Imperial Eagle off Qawra Point, Bristol Beaufighter off Exiles Point, Rożi, P29 off Ċirkewwa, MV Xlendi, Cominoland, Karwela off Xatt l-Aħmar, Tug St. Michael, Tug 10 in Marsaskala and Blenheim Bomber off Xrobb l-Għaġin are popular diving sites worth the visit. Though, you may not be able to visit all in a single Malta holiday, these are highly recommended for their vibrant beauty and unique experiences. The magic of these Maltese waters is mystic, beautiful and irresistible for everyone.
A holiday to Malta has much more adventure than just scuba diving. With several other water sports and land sports opportunities, it would be such a shame to not indulge into the scenic landscape and pristine ocean that has blessed this island country. Sailing and yachting in these waters is an undeniably charming experience. However, water sports lovers would prefer to windsurfing, sea-kayaking, water-skiing, paragliding and wake boarding. If you are up for it, you can include jet skiing, waterpolo, canoeing, and fishing in Malta holidays as well.
This is the heart and soul of the Maltese life. This experience is supported with the naturally blessed landscape, delicious cuisine and Mediterranean lifestyle. The island has a historical glow combined with modern elegance, making it an ideal holiday destination. With every element of fun and leisure to make it a complete holiday for you, why would you opt for any other destination? Sun, sand and surf on your luxurious holiday – one you know you’ve been waiting for!
Author Bio :- The author is a seasoned writer on Maltese travel and through her articles she articulates many aspects of this island that are important to tourists. She writes about a variety of holiday to Malta, chevron holidays including information about travel packages, Flights to Malta, single malta holiday, Dolmen Hotel Malta and Malta holidays options that one can opt for.
Travel Articles1. Logistical Reasons For A Wedding Shuttle Via Pittsburgh Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus
2. Joint Celebration For The Bride And Groom In A Party Bus Rental Through Phoenix
Author: john wick
3. Are You Planning To India Nepal Tour Packages?
Author: Rakesh Kumar
4. Melt The Stress Away With Honeymoon Limo Service In Gaithersburg
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
5. Easy Transportation Designation For All Bachelor And Bachelorette Party Plans With Pittsburgh Limo S
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
6. Celebrate Before Your Marry Via Party Bus Rental Dc
Author: john wick
7. Zimbabwe Travel Agency - Travel Cost Efficiently
8. Wonderful Manaslu Circuit And Tsum Valley Trekking In Nepal For 2018
Author: Landmark Discovery Treks
9. Tips To Plan A Perfect Honeymoon In Manali
Author: Solang Valley Resorts Manali
10. Take The Best Taxi Services During Winter Vacations – Om Travel
11. The Best Ways To Go Through The Northern Lights
Author: Ross Barkely
12. Hire Tullamarine Airport Transfers For A Comfortable And Safe Ride
13. Tour & Travel Company In India
Author: Services International
14. African Island Holiday Packages Can Be Customized To Meet Your Personal Preferences!
Author: Sandy Russell
15. How About Isla Espiritu Santo- A Tourist Must See
Author: Terry Neal