ALL >> Education >> View Article
Upes Met 2014 The Mba Entrance Test
Total Articles: 37
UPES MET, the Management Entrance Test for admission to 10 specialized core sector programs offered by the College of Management & Economics Studies (CoMES) at University of Petroleum and energy Studies -UPES, Dehradun will be conducted from 10:00 am to 12:30 pm on February 22, 2014 at 24 locations across the country. The UPES MET results will be declared on or before March 10, 2014. The last date to apply for UPES MET is February 7, 2014. The results will be declared on or before March 10, 2014.
UPES MET 2014: Admission Criteria
Admissions to UPES MBA programs are open through Competitive Exam Pathway (basis of CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT scores) and through UPESMET. The aspirants applying for UPES-MET need to have Minimum 50% marks in both Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th and 12th respectively) as well as in graduation from a recognized university. There is no preset/predefined cut off for this test. It varies year to year depending on the performance of the students taken the test in the current year.
The merit list for admission is generated on the basis of a student’s performance in competitive exam/UPESMET, academic credentials, work experience and performance in Group Discussion & Interview.
Admissions to minimum 50 percent of seats in UPES MBA programs are done through UPESMET.
UPESMET 2014: Exam Pattern
The test papers will be comprised of 160 questions with 40 questions from four sections which are listed below:
1. General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability - 40
2. Quantitative: Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency - 40
3. General Awareness: General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Business Scenario - 40
4. Analytical & Logical Reasoning - 40
5. Total = 160
MBA Programmes offered by UPES:
College of Management & Economics Studies (CoMES) at UPES offers following 10 MBA programs in the high growth sectors of Oil & Gas, Power, Energy, Infrastructure, Aviation, Port & Shipping, Logistics & Supply Chain, Business Analytics and International Business:
• MBA (Oil & Gas Management)
• MBA (Power Management)
• MBA (Aviation Management)
• MBA (Port & Shipping Management)
• MBA (Energy Trading)
• MBA (Infrastructure Management)
• MBA (Logistics & Supply Chain Management)
• MBA (International Business)
• MBA (Business Analytics)
• Master in Energy Economics
Non Examination Pathway – MBA admissions through National Level Tests
For MBA Oil & Gas / Power Management / Energy Trading / Logistics & Supply Chain Management / International Business : Students having minimum CAT score of 75 percentile or MAT score of 80 Percentile will be exempted from UPES Management Entrance Test and will only be called for Group Discussion & Interview. Valid CMAT 2013 & 2014 scores will also be accepted.
For MBA Port & Shipping Management / Aviation Management / Infrastructure Management / Business Analytics) Students having minimum CAT score of 70 Percentile or MAT score of 75 Percentile will be exempted from UPES Management Entrance Test and will only be called for Group Discussion & Interview.
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) established in 2003 through UPES Act, 2003 of the State Legislature of Uttarakhand offers a wide spectrum of globally competitive undergraduate, postgraduate and doctorate programs in Energy, Infrastructure and Transportation (EIT) and other growth sectors. UPES is Asia's first Energy & Core Sector University. There are five constituent colleges of UPES namely College of Engineering Studies, College of Management and Economic Studies, College of Legal Studies, Centre for Information Technology and School of Design Studies.
Education Articles1. Popular Diploma Courses After 12th Guaranteeing Good Career
Author: Kiki Centre
2. Essay Writing And Grammar
Author: Ray Trey
3. Dissertation/thesis Proposal: Good Idea Is Not Enough
Author: Tiana Crush
4. Benefits Of Live Online Training
Author: Ishrath Sultana
5. Best Spoken English Classes In Bhubaneswar.
Author: English Avenue
6. The Top Trends In Ios App Development For 2018
7. Ibm Sterling B2b Integrator Online Training
Author: ukumari VirtualNuggets
8. Angularjs Performance Checklist
9. Java Technologies For Web Applications
10. Cad & Cam – The Technology Of The Present And The Future!
Author: Vivek Gupta
11. Benefits Of Planning With Microsoft Project
12. Why Is Aws The Most Desired Cloud Platform?
Author: scholars pro
13. Remember More And Forget Less With These 10 Strategies
Author: Saee Joshi
14. Nda Coaching In Lucknow, Best Defence Institute In Lucknow
Author: Anupam Defence Academy
15. 16 Tips For 3d Laser Scanning, 3d Laser Scanners, And As-built Models