ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Tropical Landscape Design And Garden Maintenance Services
Total Articles: 3
Tropical landscaping can turn your garden from ordinary to exotic-looking. Apart from providing you with a relaxing, resort-style haven and tropical landscapes do not need complicated Commercial landscaping services. They can be very low maintenance, provided you plan your garden in advance.
Here are some tips on how to achieve a tropical look for your garden:
Choice of Plants
Tropical plants need a high amount of water so make sure to choose those that won't require that much irrigation. Some, like a number of palm plants, do not need as much water. Bangalow Palm, which is indigenous to northern New South Wales, is a good example. You may add it to your tropical landscape design.
Strategically placed palms and bamboo trees will let your Landscape design contractors achieve a tropical appearance. They may grow too big, but these plants will add style and mood to the garden. They are also perfect for providing dense green walls and creating an intimate canopy. If you're worried that they might grow too big for your place, then consider choosing dwarf specimens.
In general, choose plants based on size and shape. The texture of their leaves is another consideration. Think about planting in groups of odd numbers to give your garden a wide-ranging texture and create an exotic look.
Mix of Colours
To achieve a realistic tropical look, consider the colours of the plants carefully. For example, colourful flowers such as hibiscus, fragrant frangipani, and canna lilies can add warmth to the garden. You don’t have to limit the colours to plants, though. Think about adding bright-coloured banners and flags to your Landscape tradesman services. Oriental-flavoured features and sculptures such as Polynesian and Balinese statuettes can be great additions, as well.
A Host of Accessories
Water is a common sight in many tropical gardens. Adding a simple pond feature can give your garden a nice make over. You can also use rocks for your Sustainable landscape design. If your garden already has existing large but dull-looking rocks, scrub them clean. Then, coat them lightly with glue before covering them with red, brown, or charcoal coloured sands for contrast.
Adding candles and lanterns is also a great idea. They can add a distinctive character to your garden. You may place torches in different parts of the garden as well to create that jungle feel.Make sure that your Modern plants landscaping has a free form style. Do away with straight ridge and hedges. Besides, winding trails and garden rooms will add a sense of mystery to your garden.
While a tropical garden does not require high maintenance, it doesn't mean you are not going to take care of it. Just keep in mind that tropical gardens need water regularly, and you also have to deal with dead leaves (anyway, you could just cut and put them on the soil to feed it).
Home and Garden Articles1. How To Rid Your Front Loading Washing Machine Of Mold
Author: Daniel Royale
2. Affordable And Reliable Plumbing Services In California
Author: Jack Ronald
3. Avoiding Glass Balustrade Breakages- Tips By Glass Balustrading Sydney
Author: John Carlos
4. Contact Bond Cleaning Perth For Professional Cleaning Services
5. Little Tricks To Achieve The Best Results In Domestic Cleaning Services
Author: Louis Gibbs
6. End Of Lease Cleaners Melbourne Guarantee Full Bond Amount Return For The Tenants
7. Reasons Why You Should Rely On New Home Builders Of Port Lincoln
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
8. Importance Of Plumbing Services For A Hassle Free Living
Author: Kelly M. Russum
9. How To Maintain Kitchen Mixer?
Author: Andrew Howard
10. Finding Unique Storage Thoughts For Your Kitchen Cabinets
Author: Robert J. Lewis
11. Design Ideas For Aging In place
Author: Mary Morris
12. Use Lb-3000 Compact Bowl Scale To Measure The Weight With Utmost Precision
Author: Nug Brand
13. Benefits Of Hiring Professional Painting Contractors For Exterior Painting
Author: Anu Radha
14. Walk-in Bathtubs: A Great Safe & Accessible Solution
15. 4 Regular House Maintenance Tips From Expert
Author: Nicholas Kashiwagi