ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Employee Referrals V/s Job Boards
Total Articles: 58
Organizations actively encourage employee to refer candidates for open positions by offering cash rewards and other incentives for successful referrals. The biggest advantage of employee referrals apart from being highly cost effective is that the interview to hiring ratio is significantly higher, as employees generally refer candidates who can best fit in with the requirements of the job. Job boards on the web on the other hand have the advantage of reaching a large base of job seekers easily and quickly.
However if it comes to a choice between investing in employee referral programs vis-à-vis job boards, employee referral programs win hands down due to the sheer benefits, both monetary and non-monetary that accrue to an organization. Summarized below are some of the more important advantages of an employee referral program
• Higher quality of hiring as referred candidates are from a trusted internal source
• Referred candidates become productive much faster as compared to others as they are already aware of the company and work culture though the referring employee
• Also since they adapt faster to the organizational culture, referred employees stay with an organization much longer than candidates recruited through job boards or other sources.
• Reduces the burden on the recruiting team by encouraging employees to participate in the recruitment process and act as recruiters in their networks
• Statistics show that effort and time required to fill a position is much lesser with employee referrals as
There are less profiles to be screened vis-à-vis screening thousands of profiles received through job boards
Higher relevance to the job opening since employees are aware of the nature of the job and skill sets required and are not likely to waste time referring candidates who do not possess the required skill sets
Even though the cost per hire of hiring through employee referral program sometimes tends to be marginally higher than through job boards, the efficiencies associated with employee referrals far outweigh that of recruiting through any other source, making employee referrals the most popular choice of hiring for organizations and recruiters alike.
Tools like ZALP make the referral process for employees not only simple but also fun. This largely contributes to employee participation which is critical to the success of any employee referral program.
Author Bio :
Savio Vadakkan is the Marketing Professional at ZALP, a unique employee referrals solution. ZALP helps organizations with advantages of an employee referral program & referring employee also using advanced referral process for employees techniques.
Computers Articles1. Defend Your Business From Ibm I Series Disaster Recovery Mistakes
Author: Noah Truax
2. Best Free Online Project Management Software
Author: Case Camp
3. Optimizing The Contract Management Process
Author: James Blake
4. Affordable Services For Xbox One Repair Glasgow
Author: Tony Blair
5. Things You Need To Know Before Choosing Free Proxies
8. Windows Update Error 80244018
9. Major Factors Affecting A Successful Implementation Of Hospital Management System
Author: sanchi mehra
10. Quick Fixes For Sony Playstation 4 Repair Leeds
Author: Tony Blair
11. Ecommerce Development In Prahladnagar
Author: ECommerce Development in Prahladnagar
12. How Norton App Lock Works?
Author: James Watson
13. How To Determine & Choose Best Online Cloud Backup Services ?
Author: Vidhi koya
14. Issues & Fixes For Xbox One Repair London
Author: Tony Blair
15. Microsoft Customer Service Your Way To Success
Author: Janey Smith